Thirty

Dragon Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was indeed a very hectic week for the newly arrived Dragonians back on Earth. Chanyeol's mother almost didn't leave without Aeriel following her around or she carrying her granddaughter everywhere. They became attached at the hip that Chanyeol can't help but feel a little jealius with how his mother and his daughter interacts. It's not that easy to forget his sad life before all of the Dragonian happened.

But then he is happier that his daughter is getting all the love that she deserves.

Yifan is pleased as well with how his daughter is faring on Earth. It helped that his Aeriel was a little distracted as they worked behind her into finding Pyriel. As Chanyeol's mother promised, they will help find the other half of the twins and this was done as they got help from Chanyeol's father. He was let in on the secret after he has hugged his son so tight for the first time. Chanyeol was sniffing continuously as he narrated everything to his father.

The CEO of Park Malls have hired private investigators for the search. They gave a picture of Aeriel as reference for their search. It became easier as Luhan also supplied a picture of Minseok when they got around to greet them.

"Do Kyungsoo, you !"

"Park Chanyeol, you !"

That was how the emotional reunion between the bestfriends happened.

"How dare you show your ugly ears back here?"

"How dare you babble my ing secret to my mom?"

"How the would I know that you were planning to get back here with the others?"

"I have no other choice and I have a feeling that Pipi's here. Riri says so, too!"

Baekhyun and Jongdae had to pull Chanyeol down while Luhan and Sehun attended to Kyungsoo because they are not exactly quiet and well, their kids have heard them. Aeriel feeling confused with hearing foreign words that sounded angry while Jongsoo was looking at his mom (no thanks to Baekhyun who suggested that stupid nickname) with a somewhat judging stare. He heard his mom scold his dad about saying those things but he hears them coming from him.

"You two idiots are influencing your kids the wrong way," Luhan scolded the two of them, using his slight age advantage over the bestfriends. They had a decency to look apologetic and sheepish as they turned to their mates (as old fashioned as it may seem, the Dragonians seem to be inclined to using the term mates for each other) who looked at them chidingly.

"Sorry," they chorused.

"Sorry, Kyung. I... I'm really sorry for everything. I treated you back then and... Oh, god. You're right, I'm an ," Chanyeol bowed his head in shame. He was just overwhelmed that he is seeing Kyungsoo again after, well, treating him . He feels undeserving of the other's presence and yet there he was, smiling softly at him and stopped in front of him.

"I'm not going to refute that. You almost cost me my baby boy, you know? I was mad. Really, really mad. But I can't be mad at you, can you believe that? Maybe because I know that if I was in your shoes, I will probably act the same way, or worse.

"So I forgive you, Yoda. And I still love you even though you are an ."

The two shared fond smiles and were moving for a comforting hug wheb they heard a whine from somewhere and a weight half-tackled Kyungsoo from the back. The reason why he didn't fall on Chanyeol was that the weight on his back came with a pair of tanned arms that wrapped around him tightly.

"Babe!~" Jongin repeated as he latched himself on Kyungsoo who looked no less than amused. "You can't love his bumbum hole!"

Chanyeol snorted. "What the f-- freak is a bumbum?"

It was Sehun who spoke up. "It's Jongin, hyung. What do you expect? And bumbum means , , bottom..."

"That's enough, Hunhun," Luhan interjected, putting a hand over the younger's mouth. "You're just as bad as them."

But Sehun smirked and pushed down Luhan's wrist. "But I am your bad boy. Are you going to punish me, hyung?" he added a wiggle of his eyebrows that Luhan returned with one of his own.

"The hell. Keep it PG, horndogs!" Jongdae groaned then threw pillows on both Luhan and Sehun, only it hit Kyungsoo on his face and belly, making Jongin snarl angrily. It suddenly became a pillow fight as he threw the pillows back with precision knocking Jongdae back on the unsuspecting Baekhyun who felt wronged when he was just doing nothing.

Little did they know that as they insued a war of pillows and down, Aeriel had already pulled Jongsoo by his hand and they were heading towards her room. "What do you want to play Jongie? Grandma bought me toys! Lots of them!"

"Powowo! Jongsoo wants Powowo!" the little boy squealed. Aeriel found this cute and held on his little hand tighter as she almost dragged him to her room. She was smiling widely as she opened her door and the look of wonder on Jongsoo's eyes (that looked like uncle Kyungie's so much) when he saw all the Pororo that her grandma brought for her.

"Riri many, many Powowo?" he tilted his head cutely, still feeling happy with seeing his favorite penguin everywhere in Riri's room. The little girl cooed at her new playmate.

"Yes, Jongie. Do you want to play with them?" she asked but then she still picked up a Pororo stuffed toy that is almost half as big as Jongsoo. The boy was all too happy to hug his toy. He has many, many Pororo too but it wouldn't be bad if there will be more Pororos, right?

"Thank you, Riri! Thank you!" Jongsoo was able to forego his new toy to hug his new friend. His mom always asks for a hug after thank yous so he also gave Riri one.

Aeriel was a little shocked but she immediately hugged the boy back, all enchanted by how cute Jongsoo is acting with his chubby cheeks, wide eyes that turn to crescents when he smiles like a heart. Jongsoo let her go but she can't help but pinch his cheeks.

"You're so cute, Jongie! I love you!"

 

"Uhm."

"Chanyeol?"

"Yeah, Soo?"

"Your baby's trying to steal mine."

"She's not! She's... uhm... she's just happy she got a new playmate, you know?"

"Oh really? Then why is she trying to kiss my son's flawless cheeks?"

"Wh-what?! AERIEL!"

 

"Should we interfere, my lord?"

"And face the wrath of our mates? I rather not, Jongin. Let them handle it."

"But they are being irrational about this. I mean, it is a very great honor for me to have the princess dote on my son. I do not understand their qualms."

"Perhaps but we should know better than open our mouths at times like this."

"I suppose you are right."

 

"Dada, I have to tell you something."

Chanyeol's head whipped towards his daughter so quickly that je heard something snapped. He silently prayed that he didn't break anything. It's just that his daughter's tone warranted that reaction. She sounded grim and serious. He then started to create possible scenes inside his head so he will be prepared.

Da, I really, really like Jongsoo!

Dada, is it okay for me to kiss Jongsoo always? He's really cute. I like him!

I love Jongsoo, Dada.

Jongsoo is my boyfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter