Nineteen

Dragon Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past few days were like a dream come true for Chanyeol. He finds himself in the presence of the most gorgeous person in the whole galaxy 24/7 and getting pampered in all ways. He has his bestfriend around too with a little too whipped General of a boyfriend following him around like a very loyal puppy to its owner. Then Jongdae and Baekhyun are around to make the mood light and happy. The Advisor and the Healer are making progress with their relationship that he hadn't noticed before while Tao is in the background, childishly whining as to why they didn't let him bring Chanyeol's tv with them. He has to watch his Disney movies all over again.

 

It is chaotic but still simple. There is Chanyeol, Carrying his very own little bundle of sunshine and joy abd the rest od thenpeople he could call family. A real one. And it feels so nice to finally have one.

 

"My sweet, what is going on in your mind?" Yifan pressed a sweet kiss on his cheek and he can't help the creepy grin that appeared on his lips. The Prince chuckled at this and pecked him lightly on his lips, just for good measure.

 

"Please don't tell me that this is all a very perfect dream and I'll wake up and realize that all of these are not real," Chanyeol felt a big lump on his throat. "Please be real, Yifan. Please," his deep voice dipped down to a whisper and the anxious Prince has pulled him into a tender hug and Chanyeol felt instantly good.

 

"I could be saying that to you as well, my love," Yifan mumured against the other's lips. "I have never fathomed that I will find the person who will complete me by just the knowledge of their existence. I thought I already have everthing I need to live for the whole Dragonia but you came along and I realized that everything didn't have meaning until you."

 

Very much pleased and assured from what he heard, Chanyeol reached for Yifan's drop dead handsome face and they looked into each other's eyes, into their souls.

 

"And now I can confidently exclaim to the whole world that I am complete because I have you and our child, Chanyeol. You are what matters to me above everything else. I could not care less for the throne - my father could keep his place there for forever and I would not fret sonlong as you and our children are well taken care of and safe from what might harm you. I swear on my life that nothing will happen to you under my watch. I love you, Chanyeol, please believe that"

 

"How can I not?" Chanyeol sniffed. "You are being romantically over the top. I love you too and not just because you are the embodiment of perfection but you are also the best person with the biggest heart that I know."

 

"Thank you, my sweet," Yifan smiled at Chanyeol warmly and the latter snuggled close to him. "But how are you feeling? Is our sweet little princess trying you?"

 

Chanyeol raised a skeptical brow. "Princess?"

 

Yifan nodded sheepishly and Chanyeol giggled. This is the Prince of the freaking palace where they're at and he is acting all cute - for Chanyeol's eye only, of course.

 

"There is something that tells me that we are having a precious little princess in our midst soon," the Prince explained. "And maybe we should tall to Yixing to let you know on what to expect as you are Carrying," but he was reminded of something and Yifan looked a little annoyed. "But I have to meet my father soon. He has summoned for me."

 

Chanyeol frowned at that too but he knows that Yifan also has responsibilities aside from babying him all day. "Don't worry, y. I'll drag Kyungsoo along. I'll just tell you everything when you come back to me," he sighed as he placed another light kiss on the lips that he claims as his.

 

The Prince hummed but there was an undertone with it. "Does not y means that I am physically attractive?"

 

Yes, the Prince is a sly bastard all of a sudden and Chanyeol is feeling all sorts of smug because he likes to think that it is him who has brought the once innocent Prince to the dark side.

 

"Why, yes, my hot and y prince. You are so ing perfect and you know that you are all mine, right?" and there goes Chanyeol's libido, shooting up to the roof and he blames it on his hormones. Don't pregnant people have these episodes during their pregnancy?

 

Their bedroom suddenly felt a little more hotter than usual when he saw something in the Prince's eyes that made him pull the other into a hungry kiss. Sure, they've just done it last night but it doesn't stop Chanyeol from making his intentions clear by squeezing Yifan's amazing length in his jeans-clad body.

 

How he wishes he has brought Yifan one of their malls back from Earth just to get him a whole human wardrobe. He looks so temptingly delicious in Chanyeol's clothes.

 

He was able to get moan out from the Prince's lips but his excitement died down when he felt Yifan pull away. Chanyeol pouted indignantly but leaned in to continue what they were just doing when Yifan shot him an apologetic look.

 

"As much as I want to spend the whole day making love to you, my sweet, I cannot," he flinched when he saw the other's lips tremble in disappointment. He kissed that notion away. "I have to answer to the summons of the Emperor with my companions for th quest but I promise to be back in the shortest possible time."

 

"Really?"

 

Yifan chuckled at the sight of his one and only pouting and needy at the same time. "Of course, my sweet. I feel like dying whenever I am away from you even for one second."

 

"Then go there now and I'll take Kyungsoo from Jongin and you better get your back here to me, do you understand me, Yifan?"

 

"I do, my sweetest Chanyeol. I will come running back into your arms and hold you close, worship you with my kisses and touch you with love and care. I cannot wait to be inside you once more and feel you clench around me..."

 

Chanyeol let out an embarrassed screech as he hopped off the bed, flushed to the tip of his large ears. He loves to tease the Prince so much but he gets all flustered when it's Yifan doing the teasing to him. "I'll go get Soo, now and go to Yixing so have fun with yoir meeting and love you!"

 

Yifan laughed amusedly as he watched his lover open the door hastily and dashed madly to who knows where. He didn't say that Yixing could meet them at the moment. He sighed.

 

"I just hope that he will not injure himself."

 

 

 "Do Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol wailed loudly as he approached his bestfriend's room and pounded on it like his life depended on his fist. And Kyungsooay want him to be dead because his ty bestfriend is not answering and that is just not possible because Kyungsoo goes bat crazy when he is told to gp out of his room and do something apart from sitting in the middle of his be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter