Twenty

Dragon Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok frowned when he noticed that he is having breakfast alone. For the past few days, he has been busy with trying to put up a plan on how he will go about the Heart and making his point to the Dragonians. He rubbed the sleepiness off of his eyes and he is still alone. He frowned. By this time, Luhan should've been on the table, grumpily muttering and furiously running his hands through his hair in frustration because his search for Sehun has been naught.

Did Luhan succeed? Was he able to find Sehun?

Then he should've been back with the younger. Luhan wouldn't want to miss breakfast or any other meal. That skinny guy has an appetite for a whole army - claiming that it is his powers that drains him of his energy and he needs his nourishment to replenish him.

But Luhan is nowhere to be found. Even through his bond with his Icycloids, none of them saw Luhan the past few hours. Where could Luhan be?

Minseok scoffed. Why would he care? Luhan was old enough and strong enough to fend for himself. And it's about time that Minseok could have peace from his childish whining about Sehun this, Sehun that, where-the--is-Sehun, what-if-Sehun-is-hurt...

All the Sehun crap was getting on his nerves.

It was beyond irritating because that is just so...

Fake.

Why would Luhan care so much for Sehun when they aren't even related by blood? He knew that Luhan has just took Sehun in when the younger's parents kicked him out for being a freak. Minseok laughed humorlessly.

If he is to choose between Luhan and Sehun to keep by his side, it'll be Sehun because his experiences were similar to Minseok's and the kid would definitely understand his motives and plans. Because Minseok too was kicked out by his trusted parents, not only from their lives but also from their world - sent him to rot on Earth because he was a threat to the peace of Dragonia.

Minseok was considered as an abomination because he was born with with Magic that kills that very core of Dragonians, the Fire.

It was stupid because, not even once, did his thoughts cross to doing any harm to Dragonia, let alone dethrone the Emperor. He is practically a brother to Yifan and the others so why would he want to hurt his loved ones?

But he wasn't even given the chance to defend himself. He was that big of a threat even he has unconsciously suppressed his abilities. It was confusing and he was deeply hurt when his parents talked to him one day with no look of remorse, only fear and regret for having a child that caused their family shame.

It broke him inside out.

He loved his family. He loved Junmyeon dearly, that darling boy. He loved Yifan who is truly fit to become a Prince. He loved Yixing, Jongin and Zitao because together, they make Minseok happy and content even living a life that he feels boxed into.

And yet, they threw him away. Exiled him to a faraway world where he won't be able to come back. If he hadn't stumbled upon Luhan.

Maybe Luhan wasn't as dispensible as he thought he is. He was a good as well.

Oh well. Luhan has a life of his own and Minseok is back in Dragonia and his plans are slowly unravelling. He can manage to get his plan into play alone. Besides, that is all he could ever be. He was born to be alone and independent. He was born to destroy Dragonia, they say.

And so he will.

 

"Junmyeon, it has come to my knowledge that it turned out that the Frost Mage is your estranged brother but I ask of your loyalty to this Kingdom. You have seen how destructive the person you once called you brother could be. Many of our people have perished and that is something that cannot be taken lightly. I expect you to create a foolproof plan on how we could strengthen our defenses and amplify our offense. I am counting on you to work with Yifan on this matter. And I regret to say that time is not on our side. We need to act as soon as possible," the Emperor leaned back on his seat but his gaze on Junmyeon remained unfaltered.

The Emperor has basically put him on top of the plan of battling his brother because it was apparent that the Emperor wanted the Prince to stay close to his Carrier. The man was ecstatic when he found out that he will be having a grandchild soon.

And Junmyeon is feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter