Twenty Nine

Dragon Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I'm so sorry guys for the long wait >_<

So here is a quick recap of what has happened in the last few chaps, in case you need refreshing. :P

 

Pyriel was taken away and has been left out of nowhere for who knows what and then Minseok has seen her and took her in. And then when Chanyeol found out about his missing daughter, he went bat crazy and Yifan has discovered that his father is an for not caring enough for his daughter to find her, preventing him from looking for her because of his stupid duty as the Prince of Dragonia. So they left with the whole gang.

And because Yeollie is nuts, he took it out on everyone. He snapped one day and almost caused Kyungsoo and his baby's life so our Jonginnie has decided he has had enough and left, along with Hunhan and Baekchen. At least Junxing and Zitao stayed (most likely because Yixing is Carrying) but Yifan knows he needs to talk to Chanyeol.

And then one night, it seemed like Yeollie came back to his senses and decided that they should go back to Earth; to find Pyriel and to appease Aeriel who wanted to get to dirt.

 

This chap continues this and I hope this has helped? Enjoy!~

 

 

As soon as Aeriel expressed her excitement on being on Earth, Yifan has been thinking of how they will be able to travel there without Jongin, or even Luhan. They have travelled on the Far East of Exonia and even he himself is not too familiar on the land that they have decided to temporarily stay. Aside from the goal of finding Pyriel, it has also become an unofficial expedition for the former Prince’s party and even though it has turned out this way, the closest that they had been to a Portal is back in the Ruby Valley.

It is not that it would take days for them to get back but going to the Valley means that they are going to enter the Dragonian land again and this is what makes Yifan anxious. He knew that the way he left is not any better than reckless and irresponsible and knowing the Emperor, he has already sent out people to seek him and the others. It is a miracle that they have been left alone all this time.

But he is not certain that it will still be that way once he comes near the borders of the lands that was once laid in front of him in a silver platter.

Junmyeon has offered that they go on search for other Portals in the neighboring lands but Yifan has to decline the plan for several reasons. Another exploration will take days and searching blindly will just make things more challenging and he knows that Chanyeol is in a hurry. More days passing that Pyriel is not with them makes his other half more agitated. Though he is nore in control now of himself, Yifan doesn’t want to risk Chanyeol lapsing back to his cold self; not with Aeriel being the happiest compared to before. And there is also the factor that his father may have informed the other leaders of the lands about him and who knows what he has ordered to be done to them once they were found.

Upon much contemplation, he and Junmyeon had agreed that they go back to the Ruby Valley and seek the Portal that has brought them to Earth the first time. They formulated a plan to stay under stealth all throughout. To save time, Yifan has agreed that they travel using him as their vessel. Since their numbers have been lessened, it was quite easier to haul three men and a child on his back.

He bade his Advisor good night and gave a curt nod to Yixing who has been Carrying beautifully and Yifan is happy for both of his friends… No, his family. He got inside his tent and smiled warmly at the sight that greeted him. Chanyeol has Aeriel perched on his lap while their little girl is busy showering her Dada millions of kisses in between her giggles. She has been overly attached to her Dada since Chanyeol has made his way back to them, his daughter always finding ways to be with him.

“Ri, Dada’s ticklish. Give me a break,” Chanyeol feigned whine but his daughter did not fall for it. She jumped and wound her short limbs around her Dada and embraced him tightly.

“I will not let you go, Dada!” she giggled and nuzzled on her father’s neck before she continued attacking him with kisses.

Chanyeol sensed that Yifan was with them so he wiggled a bit until he could shoot a help-me look at him. Chuckling, Yifan caved in and walked towards them.

“Can I get kisses too, my princess?” he called and Aeriel whipped her head towards him and smiled.

“Maybe,” she cheekily replied before turning back to Chanyeol and cupping his face with her tiny hands.

Yifan, please, Chanyeol mouthed and taking pity on him, Yifan lifted their daughter who did not resist after planting a big, sloppy kiss on her Dada’s forehead who has subtly wiped off the drool that stuck on him there.

“Now, can I have those kisses? Please?” Yifan asked as he turned her around in his hold until she is facing him, her toothy smile in place. In a heartbeat, Aeriel is on his case and is smothering him with kisses, much like what she has done with Chanyeol and he welcomed that, nonetheless, as he was not able to play with her the whole day because he and Junmyeon were planning for their journey to Earth.

Chanyeol was looking at them with warm eyes. It will forever be a wonder for him how was he able to distance himself from this. How was he able to resist Aeriel and all of her cute quirks and adorable antics? How was he able to not see how Yifan takes good care of their daughter for the both of them  How was he able to endure not being part of that beautiful picture? Even though he has just asked for a break from Aeriel’s attacks, he found himself walking towards her and Yifan and he pulled them into his embrace.

Yifan smiled and he moved his head so that he could place a kiss on Chanyeol’s forehead while balancing Aeriel in his arms. Their little girl decided to face her Dada once more and she squealed as she flew out of Yifan’s arms and she landed on top of Chanyeol’s head, giggling as she held tight on his head, pulling at his ears as support.

“If you weren’t my daughter…” Chanyeol groaned and for the first time in a long time, Yifan was laughing.

 

She knew she was dreaming the moment that she sees trees around her. Seokkie never lets her out of his sight and they have only been staying inside their house most of the time and they only go out when they need to buy groceries and Seokkie needs to talk to one of his moving ice statues that were hidden in the forest at their backyard, even then Ellie haven’t found herself surrounded by so many trees. Seokkie doesn’t allow her to go into the forest, ever. It made her feel scared because she’s alone.

“Seokkie?” she still called out even though it is just a dream. She likes Seokkie so much and it makes her scared and sad if he is not with her, even when he is out working in the ice cream shop. She could only smile happily again when he is back with a tub of strawberry ice cream for her. Pink is her and just favorite color and so that is what led her to follow a pink something that is moving in front of her.

Following the little pink light, Ellie forgot about everything and just followed it through the forest. She just remembered about Seokkie’s warning when she was out of the big trees. There are lots and lots of pink flowers in front of her that she has just seen for the first time. They are really pretty but Seokkie is not there with her to tell her that it is okay to play with them and panicked when she looked back. She doesn’t know the way back and Seokkie is not with her.

“Seokkie? Seokkie!” she called, yelling, while she tried to not cry. She will not cry because she is already a big girl. She will not cry because Seokkie gets sad too when she cries. Seokkie should always smile because he looks pretty when he smiles.

“Hello?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter