Chapter 5

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yixing sat at the corner of the sofa, playing with his little unicorn as he watched Sehun laughed at what his papa told him. The two were still sitting on the floor and it was Yixing’s first time seeing Sehun’s smile. It was beautiful, just like his father’s.

 

And with that thought, Yixing blushed again and he hid his cheeks behind his little unicorn even though no one was watching him.

 

After his cheeks cooled down a little, Yixing slid the unicorn down a bit to peek again only to see his Uncle Jongin smiling at him (Jongin, you flirty little !). He felt his heart go doki doki again so he quickly ran to his mama.

 

“Mama!” Yixing went to his mama who was in the kitchen, busy making apple juice.

 

Baekhyun was startled at his baby’s loud, high-pitched voice and he stopped making apple juice. He opened his arms wide when he saw his baby running in full-speed with his hands reaching out to his mama. “What is it, baby?” he asked as he picked up his little baby.

 

“Yixing…” Yixing panted as he wrapped his little arms around his mama’s neck. “Help Yixing!” he stared at his mama with seriousness.

 

Baekhyun frowned. “What happened?”

 

Yixing placed his hands over his heart and clutched it really tight. “Yixing’s heart won’t stop going doki doki!” he told his mama. (He learned it from the cartoons he watched)

 

Baekhyun chuckled. Yixing’s eyes were so round in disbelief like he couldn’t believe that his heart was going doki doki. “Who made my baby’s heart go doki doki?” Baekhyun asked as he placed his baby on the table. He still had a smile on because he was assuming that it was Sehun who made his baby act this way.

 

Yixing stared at his feet as he made them sway. “U-Uncle Jongin…” he whispered shyly and his face turned pink again.

 

Baekhyun’s smile quickly vanished and was replaced with a frown. “J-Jongin?” he asked, unsure if what he heard was right.

 

“N-neh…” Yixing answered still in a whisper. “Uncle Jongin is… Uncle Jongin is…” he couldn’t finish his sentence as he started squealing again. His face turned red with just the thought of his Uncle Jongin’s smile and he hid his red face behind his little palms for the nth time that day.

 

And even though Baekhyun was against this, he couldn’t help but coo at how cute and innocent Yixing was. He took out his phone and filmed his baby because Chanyeol definitely had to see this.

 

When Yixing calmed a little, he removed his hands and stared at his swaying feet because he still couldn’t look at his mama due to embarrassment. “Mama?” he called with a low voice.

 

Baekhyun stopped filming Yixing to continue pouring juice in the glasses. “Hm?”

 

“Is the juice for everyone?” Yixing asked.

 

“Of course”

 

“T-Then…” Yixing looked up at his mama with hopeful eyes. “Can Yixing bring Uncle Jongin’s juice to him?” he asked and his cheeks turned pink again.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t say no to that. His shy baby was actually starting to have some courage to approach other people. “Okay,” he agreed. He took a glass and gave it to Yixing, telling the kid to be careful and hold it tight with both hands.

 

They walked to the living room; Baekhyun was holding a tray with the glasses of juice while Yixing was holding a glass only for his Uncle Jongin. The kid immediately approached his Uncle Jongin but he turned to look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter