Chapter 11

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hyung…” Yixing hugged his Fanfan-hyung tightly, his face buried on his brother’s chest as he hid his teary eyes. Today was their first day in school and Yixing felt really nervous.

 

Yifan patted the back of Yixing’s head as he tried to comfort his little brother. “Xingxing, it’s okay.”

 

“But…”

 

“Xingxing,” Yifan cupped Yixing’s chubby cheeks with both hands to make the boy look up at him. “It’ll be fine. Didn’t we study yesterday? You’ll do great, Xingxing!” he said as he wiped the kid’s tears with his thumbs.

 

“Can’t hyungs come with Yixing?” Yixing asked, pulling away from the hug. He wiped his tears with his little fists before looking up at his hyung again.

 

“Dandan, we can’t,” Luhan said as he brushed Yixing’s bangs to kiss his forehead. “You don’t want hyungs to be late on the first day, right?”

 

“Neh,” Yixing answered as he held his Lulu-hyung’s hand.

 

“Baby, we have to go now or you’ll be late,” Papa Chanyeol interrupted the kids’ moment. He took Yixing’s free hand and tried to drag the baby. When Yixing let go of his hyung’s hand, Chanyeol lifted the baby and he quickly received a tight hug. “There, there, don’t cry,” he said once he felt Yixing sobbing on his chest.

 

“Now twins, go to your room and be good!” Baekhyun said as he pushed the twins inside their classroom.

 

“Dandan, don’t cry! You’ll do great!”

 

“That’s right! Sehun is there too! He’ll protect you, Xingxing!”

 

“Be good, baby! We love you!”

 

The twins said the last one in unison before they let themselves be pushed inside their classroom.

 

“Mama, take care of Dandan,” Luhan reminded his mama as he received a kiss on the forehead.

 

“Yes honey. Take care of your brother, ok?” Baekhyun said as he ruffled Lulu’s hair.

 

“Bye mama! Bye papa! Bye Xingxing!” Yifan said as he pushed Luhan away from his mama. He didn’t like it when his mama tells Luhan to take care of him because even though Luhan was older than him, he was sure that he was much more mature and manlier than his twin (even though Luhan believed otherwise).

 

Yixing just waved his hand goodbye before he buried his face on his papa’s shoulder again.

 

 

“Mama? What if Yixing doesn’t do okay in school?” Yixing asked as they walked their way to kindergarten, hand in hand. He had stopped crying but he was still pouting, afraid that he wouldn’t do great on his first day.

 

Baekhyun stopped walking to crouch down in front of his baby and cupped those chubby cheeks with both hands. He looked straight into Yixing’s eyes and smiled warmly. “It’s fine baby. As long as you do your best, mama and papa will always be proud of you,” he said as he pinched his son’s chubby cheeks. “Your hyungs too, honey. They’ll always be proud of this little baby,” he continued, tapping Yixing’s little nose which made the baby smile finally.

 

“I love you, mama!” Yixing hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter