Chapter 15

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Yixing sat up on the bed he slept in. He just woke up from his afternoon nap and he looked around the big room of his mama and papa. His papa who slept beside him earlier was now gone and there was no one inside the big room except him.

 

Yixing took the blanket off of him as he stood up and walked outside of the room. He went downstairs and saw that no one was in the living room also. The kid pouted sadly as he sat down the sofa and took the remote to turn the TV on. It was on a cartoon channel but Yixing didn’t feel like watching at all. He lied on the sofa and hugged a throw pillow close to his chest. He was still feeling dazed, maybe he woke up a little too early.

 

“Yixing?”

 

His papa Chanyeol suddenly appeared in front of him and caressed his forehead.

 

“You awake?”

 

His papa asked and Yixing shook his head sideways as he clutched the pillow tighter to his chest. “N-Not yet…” he muttered, pouting which made his papa chuckle.

 

“Right, come here,” Chanyeol turned the TV off and lifted his sleepy son up, Yixing’s short arms wrapping loosely around his shoulders. “Why’d you wake up so fast?” he asked because the baby wasn’t supposed to wake up in another 30mins or so.

 

“Papa left Yixing…” Yixing mumbled, sleepiness evident in his tone. It wasn’t a surprise since Yixing did grocery shopping with his mama and it must have tired the little boy out.

 

“I’m sorry baby, but papa had to help mama bake the pie,” Chanyeol explained himself as he made his way to the kitchen to check his wife. “Are you mad at papa?” he asked and Yixing just shook his head sideways against his chest.

 

“Baby?”

 

Yixing heard his mama’s voice and he pulled himself up, his hands resting on his papa’s chest to keep his body straight. “Mama…” he called a little not too cheerful as he still felt really sleepy.

 

“Still sleepy?” Baekhyun asked, smiling widely at his sleepy baby as he poked that cute, little dimple. “Baby~~~” he sang while dancing, still poking that adorable dimple.

 

Yixing giggled cutely, seeing his mama’s silly dance. He turned and hugged his papa tightly. “Papa, mama is dancing,” he murmured and laughed against his papa’s neck, tickling him.

 

“Are you laughing at mama?” Baekhyun asked as he tickled Yixing’s sides, making the baby giggle loudly. “Your papa is worse, you know!” he exclaimed.

 

“Hey! I’m not that bad!” Chanyeol snorted.

 

“Waah! Mama! Yixing is awake now!” Yixing shouted as he tried to get away from his mama’s tickling. Once his mama stopped, he got down from his papa and sat on a chair. “Mama? When can we eat the pie?” he asked, his head tilting in a way that makes everyone coo.

 

“Later honey, it still needs to cool down.”

 

“Is Yixing hungry?” Chanyeol asked, crouching to be on eye-level with his cute, little Yixing.

 

“Neh!” Yixing nodded cutely. “But Yixing can wait!” he smiled. “Papa? Where are Lulu-hyung and Fanfan-hyung?” he asked as he dipped his finger on his papa’s dimple that always shows.

 

“They’re studying, baby, with their classmate Junmyeon.”

 

“Junmyeon?” Yixing tried pronouncing the name. “Can Yixing go there?”

 

“No, honey. They’re studying,” his mama answered.

 

“Yixing will just take a look, mama!” Yixing explained as he bounced on his chair, which made his papa laughed at his cuteness. “Pweaseee???” He put both his fists on his cheeks and it was his papa who couldn’t resist his aegyo and he was allowed to go to his hyungs with his mama reminding him “Just a look, alright?” and in which he replied sweetly, “Neh!”

 

Yixing walked upstairs and went straight to his hyungs’ room. He considered knocking but he thought that it would disturb his hyungs and he promised to just take a look so he settled on silently twisting the doorknob and peeking through the slightly opened door. Inside, his hyungs and their classmate were studying on the floor, his hyungs’ backs facing him. He saw his hyung's classmate’s face and he was beautiful.

 

“Oh, hi there! Come in!”

 

His hyungs’ classmate spoke and Yixing flinched.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter