Chapter 7

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Lulu-hyung! Fanfan-hyung!” Yixing happily shouted his brothers’ names. He was excitedly jumping up and down in joy because his mama just informed him that he could finally go to school. When his two hyungs walked through the door though, his excitement quickly died out, his mouth falling open as he saw his Lulu-hyung’s wounded knee.

 

Luhan was sobbing while Yifan was beside him, helping him walk.

 

“OMG! What happened?!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he rushed to Luhan and examined his knees.

 

“We were playing tag but Lulu tripped and fell,” Yifan explained for Luhan because his twin was still busy crying.

 

Hearing Yifan’s explanation, Baekhyun let out a sigh. He cupped Luhan’s cheeks and wiped the kid’s tears with his thumbs. “Lulu, it’s fine,” he carried Luhan to the couch and made him sit there. “Stay here, don’t cry,” he kissed Luhan’s forehead before he turned to leave and take the first-aid kit but was surprised when a teary Yixing blocked him.

 

“Mama?” A tear fell down Yixing’s cheek as his hands fisted his shirt tightly.

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “It’s just a little wound, honey,” he said as he ruffled his youngest son’s hair. “Don’t worry, mama will heal it,” he assured the baby before leaving.

 

Yixing stood in front of his Lulu-hyung with tears still streaming down his chubby cheeks. He couldn’t stop crying because his Lulu-hyung also wouldn’t stop crying. “Lulu-hyung…” he took a seat beside his hyung and hugged him tightly. “Don’t cry,” he told his brother even though he was the one who was crying so hard.

 

And though Luhan wanted to stop sobbing so Yixing would do the same, he couldn’t because his knees hurt and his wound looked scary. And he was sure that the alcohol would be more painful when it reached his knee.

 

Seeing his two brothers crying, Yifan also sat on the couch beside his twin. “Hey, I’m sorry. Let’s not play tag anymore,” he apologized, puffing his cheeks out.

 

Luhan quickly shook his head sideways. “No, it’s not your fault,” he whispered while caressing Yixing’s back, trying to comfort the baby because he was sobbing uncontrollably. “It’s mine,” he added as a tear fell down his eyes.

 

“Hey,” Yifan held Luhan’s hand with his. “It’s fine. I’m here,” he comforted his twin as he kissed his temple.

 

Luhan stopped crying then, and after some pinching on Yixing’s chubby cheeks from his big brothers, Yixing stopped crying also. 

 

Baekhyun saw all that and he chuckled. He knew very well that the reason why Luhan was crying was because curing the wound was more painful than the wound itself. Yixing easily cries when his brothers cry. And Yifan just loves his brothers so much.

 

“I will just go to Uncle Kyungsoo, ok?” Baekhyun said as he patted his three dramatic sons’ heads after treating Luhan's wound.

 

“Ok!” The three replied. Once their mama left, Yixing moved to sit in between his hyungs and hooked both his arms around their elbows. “Yixing will go to school soon,” he whispered excitedly, looking up at his hyungs with the brightest smile.

 

“Really? That’s great!” Yifan exclaime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter