Chapter 21: Part 2

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lulu-hyung! Fanfan-hyung!” Yixing barged inside his hyung’s room as he shouted their names. He went straight to the window beside his Fanfan-hyung’s bed to open the curtains and let the sunlight in. “Wake up! Wake up!” he climbed on his Fanfan-hyung’s bed and squeezed his hyung’s cheeks with his little palms. “Fanfan-hyung, wake up! It’s Christmas!” he shouted before giving his hyung a kiss on the cheek. He then ran to his Lulu-hyung who was now covered with a blanket to hide himself from the sunlight. “Lulu-hyung, don’t hide! It’s morning already! We can open our presents from Santa now!” He took his Lulu-hyung’s blanket to reveal a very grumpy Luhan.

 

“Dandan, I’m still feeling sleepy. Fanfan wouldn’t let me sleep last night unless I sing for him,” Luhan whined, trying to get some pity but he only got a wide and beautiful smile from his baby Yixing. “Dandan, what’s so funny?” he asked, pouting cutely.

 

Yixing shook his head sideways. “Lulu-hyung’s voice is just so pretty, that’s why!” he commented before kissing his hyung’s cheek.

 

“That’s true,” Yifan butted in, hugging his little Yixing from the back.

 

“Fanfan-hyung!” Yixing turned around and grinned, too pleased to see his hyung wide awake now. “Let’s open our presents, please!”

 

“But I don’t think I made it to the nice list, Xingxing.”

 

That comment made Luhan sit up abruptly. “That’s right! We fought so much this year! We must be in the naughty list!”

 

“No!” Yixing quickly expressed his disagreement. “Lulu-hyung and Fanfan-hyung are the best! The nicest hyungs in the world!” he took his hyungs’ hands and started dragging them outside their room. “I’m sure Santa got you big presents because Lulu-hyung and Fanfan-hyung are best and the nicest. You gave me lollipop and you taught me to write and count and…” he kept talking about the good things his hyungs had done for him as they went downstairs.

 

“Ok, ok,” Luhan laughed. “We get it, we’re good hyungs.”

 

“Neh!” Yixing jumped at the last step of the stairs then he quickly ran to where they hang their red socks. “Woah! Lulu-hyung! Fanfan hyung! Look!” he shouted and his hyungs quickly went near him.

 

“Woah!”

 

There, beside where their socks were hanging, were two skateboards and big boxes of gifts. Luhan and Yifan quickly went to check the card and it clearly says ‘to: Luhan and to: Yifan’. They both started opening their other gifts but stopped immediately when they saw their little Yixing pouting sadly with his red sock in his hand.

 

“Dandan?” Luhan approached the kid, cupping his little Yixing’s chubby cheeks to see those sad eyes.

 

“Y-Yixing…” Yixing stuttered. He clutched his Lulu-hyung’s shirt as tears formed in his eyes. “Yixing is naughty…”

 

“What?” Luhan chuckled because how could their sweetest Yixing be naughty?

 

“But this bike here says it’s for little Yixing,” Yifan interrupted, staring at the bike that was just beside their skateboards.

 

“B-Bike?” Yixing quickly peeked and there, he saw that purple bike. He gasped. “Is this for Yixing?” he shyly touched the bike with his little hand and his lips were aching to smile.

 

“Neh, look here,” Yifan said as he showed Yixing the tiny card. “See? This says ‘To: little Yixing’ and little Yixing is you!” he poked Yixing’s dimple which was now so visible because the kid couldn’t hide his happiness.

 

“I’m little Yixing!” Yixing agreed.

 

“That’s right! But how did you not see this bike?” Luhan asked as he gave Yixing the wrapped box that came with the bike.

 

“Because I’m still tiny! I thought I’ll get a tiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter