Chapter 10

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

POLL FOR MPREG CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR VOTING!!! <3

 

 

“Uncle Baekhyun! Uncle Baekhyun!”

 

A loud call from Sehun outside had Baekhyun jolting up from where he was sitting on the couch with his little kids, watching cartoons. Little Sehun sounded a little panicky so he quickly stood up and walked outside and what he saw broke his heart.

 

Sehun was gripping the fence so tight with both hands and there were tears pooling at the corner of his eyes but he wasn’t crying.

 

“Sehunnie!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he took Sehun from their yard and lifted him. He never saw Sehun like this before so this was really new to him. “What happened?” He asked as he received a tight hug, Sehun’s head falling on his shoulder.

 

“Mama is sick!” Sehun replied. “Mama threw up earlier this morning, now he’s feeling dizzy! But he just told me that he was ok!” he exclaimed as he tried to hold back his tears. He didn’t want to seem weak. He promised his papa that he would always protect his mama.

 

Baekhyun nodded in understanding as he caressed the kid’s back, soothing him. “Have you called your papa?” he asked as he walked out of their yard to go to their neighbor.

 

“Neh! But manager-ahjussi said he’s busy,” Sehun answered, pouting cutely but sadly.

 

That answer made Baekhyun frown and he mentally noted himself to beat the hell out of Kim ing Jongin later. “Is that so? Do you want your mama to see a doctor?” he asked the baby who wouldn’t get up from where his head was resting on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

 

“Neh!” Sehun answered firmly.

 

Baekhyun walked inside the house, determined to drag Kyungsoo out and make him see a doctor.

 

 

With much difficulty, Baekhyun managed to drag a moody Kyungsoo out. Now, they’re in a hospital with Kyungsoo on the bed and Baekhyun sitting beside him. The kids were outside the room as Baekhyun didn’t want Sehun to know if the doctor was to tell them something bad. And about Kim ing Jongin, he already called him and he had to shout at the manager just so he could talk to that idiot dongsaeng.

 

“Sehun, it’s okay!” Yixing comforted Sehun who was sitting on the bench, looking all worried. “Uncle Kyungie will be fine!” he smiled at Sehun as he held the other’s hands.

 

Sehun only pouted more.

 

“Sehunnie!” Jongin came running through the hallway and his little Sehunnie quickly reached out for him.

 

“Papa!” Sehun exclaimed, hugging his papa’s neck as he sobbed loudly. He didn’t cry earlier, he couldn’t- but he could now, now that his papa is here.

 

“It’s okay, little Hunnie,” Jongin smiled as he caressed his sobbing son’s back. “But next time, tell manager-ahjussi that it’s important, ok?”

 

“But papa is working for us.”

 

“But little Hunnie is my baby. You can talk to papa anytime. Even if it’s not important, if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter