Chapter 14

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Papa…” Yixing’s lips trembled as he stared at the teeth mark on his arm. He was sitting on his father’s lap and they were watching TV— supposedly “You bit Yixing…” if his papa didn’t suddenly bite him. “Why did you bite Yixing???” he asked as he looked up at his papa with teary eyes.

 

“What?” Chanyeol stared at his baby with big, innocent eyes. “I didn’t!” he feigned innocence.

 

Yixing sniffed. “You did!”  He showed the bit mark on his arm as he held back a sob, his lips pouting so much. The spot where he was just bitten was turning red in color and he couldn’t stop a tear from falling down his cheek. “Papa bit Yixing…” he mumbled sadly.

 

“Wah, don’t cry baby,” Chanyeol cooed as he pinched Yixing’s chubby cheeks. “You just look so cute ‘coz you got chubbier,” he explained, pinching the baby’s chubby arms.

 

“Really? It isn’t because Yixing is a bad boy?” Yixing asked wiping his tears.

 

“Why? Have you been a bad boy lately?”

 

“No,” Yixing replied, shaking his head sideways.

 

“Then papa didn’t do it because Yixing is a bad boy. It’s because Yixing is just really cute,” Chanyeol grinned widely as he hugged the baby tight.

 

They stayed like that for a while, Yixing hugging his papa quietly while his papa watched some action movie. Then Yixing took a look at the red mark on his arm again and pouted. “Papa, kiss it.”

 

Chanyeol looked at the spot he bit then at his little Yixing and smiled. “Does it hurt, honey?” he asked in which the younger nodded. “Papa will kiss it,” he kissed Yixing’s arm. “I’m sorry, baby” he apologized as he brushed Yixing’s bangs aside and kissed his forehead.

 

“It’s okay now, Papa!” Yixing giggled, kissing his papa’s cheek. “Papa, why does hyungs’ classmate have to come over?” he turned around, his back now resting on his papa’s chest as he watched the movie he didn’t understand. Today, his beloved hyungs’ classmate will come over to their house and study with his hyungs.

 

“Silly baby,” Chanyeol said as he played with Yixing’s tiny, elf ears. “Didn’t your hyungs tell you that they’ll study?”

 

“They did! But can’t hyungs just study with me?” Yixing asked as he gripped his papa’s hands and tried to take them away from his ears but his papa wouldn’t let them go.

 

“Baby?” Chanyeol made his baby’s head tilt up, the crown of Yixing’s head digging on his chest before he smiled. “Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter