Chapter 8

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing's beanie

 

 

 

Yixing stared at his reflection in the mirror for one last time. He smiled sweetly as he placed his white cat beanie on his head. He was wearing maroon pants and a white shirt with a bunny eating carrot at the middle finished with white and blue sneakers. A white jacket was tightly wrapped around his waist. “Papa! Yixing looks good, neh?” he asked his papa who was behind him, also checking himself out in the full-body mirror. Today, they would buy things for school and Yixing was so excited.

 

Chanyeol stared at his cute son  and smiled. The beanie really suits Yixing. “Yes, baby,” he told the boy with a big smile.

 

Yixing giggled, satisfied at his papa’s answer. “Papa!” he turned around and reached for his papa with two grabby hands, asking the elder to lift him.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. He put his hands on Yixing’s sides and fake-tried to lift the baby. “Ughhhh…” he grunted. “I think Yixing got heavier. Papa can’t lift Yixing,” he told the boy with a fake-sad face.

 

“Papa!” Yixing whined as he didn’t believe his papa. His father had done this trick a few times before and he cried the first time. He wouldn’t fall for it anymore. “Papa! Papa!” he jumped repeatedly.

 

“Okay baby,” Chanyeol laughed at how cute his baby was. He lifted Yixing and he quickly received a tight hug.

 

“I missed you papa!” Yixing exclaimed as he squeezed his papa’s big ears.

 

“I?” Chanyeol frowned because Yixing never used ‘I’ before.

 

“Neh!” Yixing nodded. “Mama said Yixi— I should stop using Yixing since Yi— I will go to school soon,” he explained with a grin on his face.

 

Chanyeol laughed because Yixing was obviously having a hard time. “Is that so?”

 

“Neh! I really missed you papa,” Yixing said, nuzzling his nose against his papa’s cheek.

 

“But you see me every night”

 

“But papa is always tired from work,” Yixing puffed his cheeks out as he looked at his papa with a frown.

 

Chanyeol almost cooed at how sweet Yixing was. “But it’s ok, right?” he asked the boy. “Yixing understands, right?” he said, kissing the boy on the cheek.

 

“Neh!” Yixing nodded with a smile. “I love you Papa!” he said before kissing his papa on the cheek.

 

“I love you too baby,” They nuzzled their noses together first before Chanyeol put his baby Yixing down. “I’ll just check on your mama, ok? He’s always taking so long putting that eyeliner on,” he told the boy.

 

“Ok!” Yixing said before running to their front yard. “Sehun! Sehun!” he shouted loudly for Sehun to hear him. There was no one outside but he was sure that his uncle Kyungie and Sehun were already awake because the Kims and the Parks decided to buy school supplies together. “Sehuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!” he shouted, peeking through the fence so he could see when Sehun would come out. “Seh—” he didn’t expect to see his Uncle Jongin though. “Kya—” he placed his little palms on his lips before a loud squeal could even come out.

 

“Hi Yixing!” Jongin leaned over the fence and picked Yixing up.

 

“Hi Uncle Jongin,” Yixing whispered, blushing immediately.

 

Jongin chuckled. “What were you doing, shouting so loud?” he asked.

 

“Yi— I- I was…” Yixing stuttered. “I was looking for Sehun.”

 

“I see,” Jongin poked Yixing’s dimple which made the kid blush redder. “But Sehunnie is still getting ready with his mama so you’ll have to wait, ok?”

 

“Ok…” Yixing nodded, smiling shyly.

 

Jongin kissed Yixing’s chubby cheek before he put the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter