Chapter 2

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POLL CLOSED :D Thanks for answering everyone!

 

 

 

“Baby, baby, wake up”

 

Yixing stirred in his sleep. He snuggled closer to the hotdog pillow he was hugging because he still felt really sleepy.

 

“Baby, daddy is back.”

 

Yixing pouted at first before his fist that was clutching the pillow moved to rub away the sleepiness in his eyes. “Papa?” he blinked as his eyes adjusted to the lights.

 

Chanyeol smiled. “Hi, sleepyhead~”

 

“Papa!” Yixing shouted as he extended his arms, asking his papa to lift and carry him— which his papa gladly did. He kissed his papa sweetly on the cheek as he embraced him, wrapping his short arms around his father’s neck.

 

“You really like hugging, don’t you?”

 

“It’s because Yixing loves papa,” Yixing explained, his voice coming out muffled because his face was currently buried on his papa’s shoulder.

 

“Papa loves Yixing too,” Chanyeol said before kissing the crown of his angel’s head sweetly.

 

Yixing smiled and he was about to kiss his papa’s big ear when he noticed that the bed where he and his mama slept together earlier was now empty. “Where is Mama?”

 

“He’s in the living room with your brothers. You know how your mama doesn’t like it when they’re so sweaty,” Chanyeol chuckled.

 

“Wahhh!!! Yixing wants to go downstairs,” Yixing pulled away from the hug to stare at his father’s eyes. “Yixing is sweaty too!”

 

Chanyeol laughed. Yixing’s eyes just looked so serious and determined. It was not that Yixing wanted his mama all to himself; he just loves his mama so much. “Ok baby,” he kissed his son’s cheek, ruffling Yixing’s hair as they went downstairs.

 

“Can Yixing play basketball too when Yixing gets older?” Yixing asked his papa with curious eyes, his fluffy but curly hair bouncing with every step his papa took.

 

“Of course, Yixing will be a great basketball player,” Chanyeol told his son. When they reached the living room, he put Yixing down and Yixing quickly run to his mama.

 

“Mama! Mama! Yixing is sweaty too!” Yixing shouted loudly, his high-pitched voice startling Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun put his hand over his heart as he tried to calm himself down. Really, this little angel. He stared at the kid as Yixing stared back at him, blinking cutely as he tried to convince his mama that he was indeed sweaty.

 

“Yixing is sweaty,” Yixing repeated, his tone firmer this time.

 

Baekhyun laughed as he ruffled his son’s hair. “Honey, you’re not sweaty at all,” he said, lifting his son up. “You’re just like your papa, always trying to get mama’s attention.”

 

“Hey, I’m not like that!” Chanyeol whined as he hugged the two boys tightly.

 

“Waah… Papa is squeezing Yixing. Yixing will burst!” Yixing shouted, giggling when his papa started tickling his sides. “Papa!” he turned to face his papa and reached out his arms, hugging his papa’s neck.

 

Chanyeol happily took his son from Baekhyun as he laughed when Yixing squeezed his ears.

 

“Where are Lulu-hyung and Fanfan-hyung?” Yixing asked, still not letting go of his papa’s ears.

 

“They’re taking a bath. They stink,” Baekhyun said as he made his way to the kitchen. “Chanyeol, tell the twins to come here when they’re done. We bought ice cream earlier.” (yes, Luhan and Yifan are twins, 9 year old twins)

 

“Okay!”

 

“Papa! Yixing will help!” Yixing wiggled excitedly in his papa’s arms.

 

“Okay, baby,” Chanyeol put his baby down and watched as Yixing ran fast to the kitchen. Yixing sure is lovely.

 

By

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter