Chapter 21: Part 1

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stared at the clock. He was with the Park siblings in the Park household, watching some cartoon movies before Christmas. Yes, they were going to celebrate Christmas together. He looked up at the clock, he still didn’t know how to read time but it’s only two numbers before the long stick hit the number twelve together with the short stick and his Lulu-hyung said that that meant it’s close to 12 o’clock and it’s almost Christmas.

 

Sehun stood up and walked to the kitchen where his two uncles and mama were at but only his Uncle Chanyeol was there. “Uncle Chanyeol…” he called with his tiny voice as he tugged his Uncle’s shirt to get his attention. His Uncle stared at him and he reached out with his two, little grabby hands so the elder would lift him up. “Uncle…” he whimpered, his head falling on his Uncle’s shoulder.

 

Chanyeol cooed. Sehun can be really sweet sometimes. “What made our baby Hunnie gloomy?” he asked, patting the kid’s back.

 

“Papa…” Sehun murmured as he clutched his Uncle’s shirt tightly. “Papa said he’ll come home early but it’s almost Christmas now,” he whined, tears falling down his cheeks. His papa hadn’t come home since last week and his mama said his papa would come home early before Christmas and that should have been since earlier but his papa still wasn’t here and it’s so late now. “Will papa come home? Will papa come home, Uncle?” he whimpered as he stared up at his Uncle with sad, teary eyes.

 

“Baby, of course. Papa will come home,” Chanyeol assured as he wiped the kid’s tears with his hand. He walked to find Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter