Chapter 13

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mama! You’re almost done cooking, right?” Luhan popped behind his mama Baekhyun, hugging and pressing his cheek against his mama’s sweetly.

 

“Yes honey,” Baekhyun answered, smiling as his felt so much lovin’ (what the hell am I doing?)

 

“Then we can wake Xingxing now, right?” Yifan asked, tugging his mama’s apron to get his attention.

 

Baekhyun smiled at his little Yifan first before he went back to cooking. “No honey.”

 

“But mom!” Luhan whined as he pouted cutely at his mama, knowing that his mama couldn’t resist his aegyo. “Please~~~”

 

Baekhyun sighed. These twins really are the most stubborn, “Okay, but don’t leave him alright? Play with him,” he said and the two nodded fast before running upstairs to go to their parent's bedroom and wake their little brother up.

 

“Xingxing! Wake up!” Yifan jump onto the bed and shook the little ball of cuteness that was lying and sleeping there.

 

“Yixing…” Yixing whispered in his sleep. “Yixing is sleeping…” he murmured, hugging the hotdog pillow he loves so much tighter.

 

Luhan smiled as he poked the chubby cheek where Yixing’s cute dimple hides. “Didn’t Dandan miss hyungs?” he asked which made Yixing open his sleepy eyes.

 

“Hyung?” Yixing crawled to sit up, leaning his back against the headboard. “Yixing missed hyungs!” he exclaimed loudly while rubbing away the sleepiness in his eyes with his little fists.

 

“Come here, baby,” Yifan took Yixing’s hand and made his little brother sit on his lap. “Did Xingxing cry?” he asked as he cupped his little brother’s cheek while his other arm wrapped around the baby’s back to support his weight.

 

“Yixing didn’t,” Yixing answered as he shook his head sideways. “Chen took Yixing’s pencil but Sehun protected Yixing and now we’re all friends,” he smiled while playing with the hem of his shirt.

 

“Really?” Luhan asked as he hid his hands behind his back.

 

“Neh!” Yixing nodded at his hyung.

 

“Shall hyungs give our baby a present?” Luhan asked again which made the sleepy Yixing smile really bright, his eyes shining as he looked at his hyung.

 

“Neh!” Yixing bounced on his Fanfan-hyung’s lap as he reached out his hands for his Lulu-hyung. “Neh! Neh!” he shouted excitedly, making his hyungs laugh.

 

“Here!” Luhan revealed what he was hiding behind his back. It was a big, round and rainbow-colored lollipop, the size almost as big as Yixing’s face.

 

“Whoa!!!” Yixing’s mouth opened wide, his eyes sparkling as he saw the very big lollipop. “Is this for Yixing?” he asked once he got a hold of the lollipop.

 

“Of course! Because Yixing was a good boy!” Luhan said, ruffling Yixing’s really fluffy and curly hair. They had done this before, when Yixing cried so much when they had to leave for school. So they promised to give Yixing a present if he didn’t cry a lot anymore.

 

“Yey! Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter