Chapter 20

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mama, I just saw the most beautiful person in the world!” Luhan shouted as he rushed to the kitchen. He just came back from school and he couldn’t wait to tell his mama the good news.

 

“Really?” Baekhyun asked as he crouched down so the twins could give him a kiss.

 

After kissing his mama, Luhan quickly answered a loud “Neh!” but Baekhyun could see Yifan shaking his head in disagreement from behind Lulu.

 

Yifan pushed Luhan aside so his mama could see him better. “No, mama, Lulu is much prettier!” he countered, earning a smack from his twin.

 

Lulu hugged his mama as he looked up, his chin digging on his mama’s belly before he continued his story. “Mama, really! He’s got the prettiest cheeks in the world!” he exclaimed. “Really! Really!” he even jumped to emphasize his point.

 

 Baekhyun chuckled, seeing his son this excited. “Fanfan, since the waffles are almost done, why don’t you wake Yixing up? I’ll listen to Lulu’s story first. You can tell me yours later, if that’s alright?” he didn’t even need to ask the last one because after he mentioned Yixing’s name, Yifan immediately got excited.

 

“Ok!” Yifan hurriedly ran upstairs, leaving Luhan and his mama to talk about the boy with the ‘prettiest cheeks’ according to his twin. He opened the door of his parents’ room, expecting to see their little Yixing still snuggled in his favorite hotdog pillow but the baby was already sitting up on the bed, cutely rubbing his eyes with his little fists. “Xingxing!” he greeted.

 

“Hyung!” Yixing’s eyes sparkled in excitement, seeing his brother. He was quick to stand up from the bed and ran fast to his Fanfan-hyung. “Wah!” he tripped though.

 

“Xingxing, what happened?” Yifan asked in worry as he helped his brother stand up.

 

“I fell!” Yixing shouted the obvious though he looked up at his hyung with eyes opened wide in disbelief. “Hyung, why did I fall?” he asked his hyung.

 

Yifan was ready to shrug as he had no idea because of course, it was Yixing who fell, not him, but when he saw the pants Yixing was wearing, he knew then why the kid tripped. “Xingxing, why are you wearing that?” he asked, pointing at the pants that were too big for Yixing. It was his pants that became too short for him to wear. Yixing was so excited when it was given to him but the pants were still too big for the little Yixing.

 

“Because I like this,” Yixing seriously answered as he sat on the floor to roll his pants up. “Mama said it’s okay as long as I roll this up,” he explained.

 

“Well, be careful,” Yifan also sat on the floor to help his little brother in rolling his pants up. “Your Lulu-hyung will cry if you get hurt.”

 

“S-Sorry,” Yixing apologized, standing up once they were done rolling his pants up to kiss his hyung’s cheek.

 

“It’s okay,” Yifan smiled, kissing Yixing’s forehead. “Let’s go downstairs. Mama cooked waffles.”

 

“Chocolate?”

 

“Maybe?” Yifan shrugged.

 

“Let’s go!” Yixing held his hyung’s hand and dragged him outside the room.

 

 

“Papa! Yixing doesn’t want to eat!” Luhan shouted in worry as he ran downstairs. They were all ready to eat dinner, his parents and Yifan already seated in their seats. He was the one tasked to get Yixing (who had been busy doing his homework for a while now) because Yixing sulked and got a little jealous (a little only because Yixing is a good kid) when the kid found out that Luhan started liking a student who just transferred in their school. “Yixing doesn’t want to eat!” he repeated in disbelief once he reached the dining area. He was in disbelief because this was Yixing and their little Yixing loves eating the most.

 

“Did you ask why?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Luhan quickly nodded. “But he wouldn’t talk!” he answered.

 

Chanyeol chuckled as he squeezed Luhan’s apple cheeks with his big palms. “Maybe it’s because of your new found love?” he questioned, making his little Lulu frown.

 

“Papa, I already explained. I’m too young to be in love!”

 

That answer made everyone laugh. “Okay, okay, little man. I’ll go check our baby,” Chanyeol said, ruffling Lulu’s hair before walking upstairs.

 

“Mama, Fanfan, I’m not in love! Really!” Luhan insisted as he looked at the two with his deer eyes.

 

“Yes, yes baby.”

 

 

“Little Yixing,” Papa Chanyeol called as he slightly opened the door of Yixing’s room to peek inside. There, he saw the child curled up in his bed, facing the wall and maybe, crying silently. “Hey, baby,” he called as he sat on the bed, lifting little Yixing and placing him on his lap. He saw Yixing’s face and was glad that the kid wasn’t crying but there was, indeed, a pout on those pretty lips. “Why is my baby sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter