Chapter 22

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyaaaa~ I went to EXO's concert yesterday!! Lay wasn't there huhuhu but still, it was so funnnn. Kyaaa~~~~ I am so in love with Suho rn. Also, I didn't want to study 'coz I'm so happy~~~~ So here I am, updating woohoooo

 

 

Yixing stared deeply into his mama’s eyes as his mama Baekhyun did the same. He frowned and his mama frowned too. It made Yixing smile, his adorable dimple coming out. “Mama?” he called.

 

They were lying on the bed, face to face, in the middle of the day and it was now Yixing’s time to sleep but the kid was still wide awake, giggling cutely as he suddenly had a staring contest with his mama.

 

“Mama, blink! My eyes are hurting!” Yixing pouted adorably, trying to coax his mama to blink and just let him be the winner but his mama wouldn’t budge and so, he blinked unwillingly.

 

Baekhyun laughed at his pouting and obviously disappointed son. “Baby, you should sleep,” he tapped Yixing’s pouty lower lip, making the kid smile again.

 

Yixing moved closer to his mama as his short arm draped over his mama’s neck. “But I can’t sleep.”

 

“Because you drank my coffee,” Baekhyun stated as he squeezed Yixing’s cute, chubby cheeks.

 

That comment only made Yixing smile guiltily because the coffee tasted delicious so he drank the whole cup. His Mama Baekhyun likes his coffee sweet, after all. “Sowwy~” he apologized cutely.

 

“Then what shall we do now?” Baekhyun asked as he pulled away to stare at the ceiling.

 

Yixing did the same, his short arms and legs sprawling out and partly covering his mama’s body. “I don’t know~” he answered.

 

“Mall?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Park?”

 

“Andwae~ hyungs aren’t here.”

 

“Karaoke?”

 

Yixing shook his head sideways.

 

“Picky~” Baekhyun commented, making the kid giggle. “How about we go to papa’s work?”

 

That suggestion made Yixing gasped as his eyes opened wide in willingness. He quickly sat up and stared at his mama with big eyes. “Neh!” he agreed excitedly. “Neh! Neh!”
 

“But your papa might be in a meeting. And besides, what will we do there? We’ll just be a bother,” Baekhyun told the kid before a light weight was pressed on his stomach. “Yixing?”

 

“Call papa! We’ll call papa!” Yixing quickly handed the phone to his mama, making his mama chuckle.

 

“Ok,” Baekhyun sat up and quickly dialed his husband’s phone number, little Yixing sitting obediently on his lap. When it started ringing, he handed it to Yixing and the kid waited patiently for his papa to answer.

 

“Baekkie?”

 

“Yixing! Papa, it’s Yixing!” Yixing corrected his papa livelily.

 

“Oh, baby? Why’d you call?”

 

“I’ll bring you lunch!” Yixing informed his papa, making his mama frown. It was past lunch time, after all.

 

“But I already ate lunch.”

 

Yixing gasped, clutching the phone tighter. “Where?”

 

“Outside? Why?”

 

Yixing made a disappointed sound.

 

“Why?”

 

“Are you busy, papa?” Yixing asked shyly. Because even though the idea of visiting his papa just came up so suddenly, he really wanted to see his papa now.

 

“Hey, baby. If you want to come here, then come,” Chanyeol said. “I’m not busy.”

 

“Really?” Yixing asked, bouncing excitedly on his mama’s lap.

 

“Really. Now don’t make papa wait long.”

 

“Neh~ Bye papa~”

 

“Bye baby~”

 

 

“Mama, faster!” After parking safely, Yixing quickly got off the car and dragged his mama inside the tall building.

 

“Slow down, baby,” Baekhyun told his son but the kid continued walking fast.

 

“Papa said not to make him wait long~” Yixing reminded his mama cutely as they got inside.

 

Baekhyun went to the reception area with little Yixing waiting patiently and just looking around. “Hey, Heechul-hyung,” he greeted the sassy receptionist.

 

“Oh, Baekhyunnie~ you missed me already?” Heechul asked.

 

Baekhyun laughed. “No, I’m here for my hubby.”

 

“Uncle Heechul!” Yixing jumped so his Uncle could see the little him. “Uncle Heechul! Where is my papa Chanyeol?”

 

“Who?” Heechul looked over so little Yixing wouldn’t have to jump anymore.

 

“My papa Chanyeol!”
 

“Your papa Chanyeol is here~”

 

A deep voice made Yixing’s head turn and the kid immediately saw his papa. “Papa!” Yixing shouted as he ran fast to his papa. “Papa, surp— whoop!” he tripped and fell down but he immediately got up and ran again like nothing happened which, of course, made everyone on the floor laugh. “Papa, surprise!” he jumped into his papa’s arms and he was easily lifted up.

 

“Surprise?” Chanyeol grinned at his silly son. What surprise was the kid talking about when he was told by the kid himself that they would come? “What surprise? Surprise that you tripped?” He wanted to say that Yixing tripping wasn’t a surprise at all because that happens a lot but that might anger the kid so he didn’t.

 

“No! I brought mama with me! Mama is there!” Yixing pointed at where his mama was talking with his Uncle Heechul because maybe, his papa hadn’t seen his mama yet that’s why he wasn’t surprised.

 

“You brought your mama with you? Didn’t your mama bring you here?” Chanyeol tried to correct the kid but Yixing just shook his head sideways.

 

“I brought mama!” Yixing insisted as he stared at his papa with seriousness. “I told mama that I will just ride my bike to get here but mama insisted that we ride the car,” he explained truthfully. He really was determined to come here on bike.

 

“Bike?” Ever since Yixing successfully rode his new bike, the kid had always wanted to ride it whenever he had to go outside. “Do you know the way here?” Chanyeol asked because he was sure that his company was a little too far from their house.

 

Yixing shook his sideways again. “I will ask the people around,” he told his papa Chanyeol.

 

“That’s dangerous. If the bad guys see you alone, they will eat you!” Chanyeol informed Yixing, making the kid gasped.

 

“But I’m not a food!” Yixing told his papa, his eyes opened wide. “Fanfan-hyung and Lulu-hyung always walk alone!”

 

“Your hyungs are big boys now~”

 

“I’m a big boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter