Chapter 4

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Wooohhhh!!!” Yixing giggled as he clung to his Fanfan-hyung’s shoulders. "Faster! Fanfan-hyung!" His Fanfan-hyung was giving him a piggy-back ride and they had been running around the house with Luhan following closely behind.

 

“Fanfan! I swear if Yixing falls!” Luhan threatened emptily as he ran after them with a scowl on his face.

 

“Shut up!” Yifan snorted.

 

“Lulu-hyung!” Yixing called rather loudly. “Catch Yixing! Catch Yixing!” he chuckled and that was Yifan’s cue to start running faster.

 

Luhan sighed as he gave up before he started running again only this time, he was yelling “Monster Lulu is gonna catch you!!!!!!!!!!!” he growled, his voice turning deeper.

 

It was a chaos inside the house since their Mama Baekhyun was busy hanging their clothes to dry outside.

 

By the time someone came at their door, Yixing was squealing loudly as his Fanfan-hyung tickled his sides because his Fanfan-hyung turned into a monster. He straddled his Lulu-hyung who was now Yixing’s supposed-to-be savior but was also tickling Yixing.

 

“Uncle Kyungsoo!”

 

It was Yifan who noticed Kyungsoo first and he ran to the elder. Luhan followed and they gave their uncle kisses on the cheek. They ruffled Sehun’s hair who was hiding behind his mother’s legs and didn’t appreciate one bit what the twins did to his hair.

 

“I baked cookies.”

 

Luhan’s and Yifan’s eyes widened as they smiled in delight when they saw the boxes of cookies. They walked inside and placed the boxes on the coffee table.

 

They squeezed themselves on the sofa. Luhan and Yifan sat next to each other with Kyungsoo beside them. Sehun was sitting on his Mama’s lap while Yixing sat beside them, unmoving.

 

“Yixing, aren’t you going to eat?” Kyungsoo stared at the little boy who had his head bowed lightly.

 

Yixing shook his head sideways as his hands played with the hem of his shirt.

 

“Xingxing, it’s delicious! Really! You should try!” Yifan exclaimed through a mouthful of cookies.

 

Yixing puffed his cheeks out, pouting as he stretched his shirt out.

 

It was the same time Sehun took two cookies with his hands, stared at them for a while before deciding to stretch his left arm so the cookie was right in front of Yixing’s face.

 

Yixing, confused, stared at the cookie, then to the person whom that hand belonged to. His eyes went wide, surprised to see that it was Sehun’s.

 

“Mama bakes the best cookies,” Sehun murmured before taking a bite of the cookie on his right hand.

 

Yixing took the cookie, held it with both hands before taking a small bite. Tasting the cookie, Yixing smiled brightly as he looked at Sehun and his uncle Kyungsoo. “Wooa! It’s really delicious! Thank you!” he thanked as he munched a bigger bite of cookie this time.

 

“Yahhh, what was that?” Yifan asked as he draped an arm over Luhan’s shoulders. “He didn’t listen to me but he listened to S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter