Chapter 6

Not So Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Darling I- will- be loving you- ‘til- were seventiiiiii!!!!!!” Yixing shouted the last syllable so loud with the microphone. He was so into singing ‘thinking out loud’ with his body swaying from side to side, standing from one foot to the other foot. He was holding the microphone tightly with both hands and he was enjoying so much how his high-pitched voice echoed around the house. “Na-nanananana~~”

 

“Dandan, calm down—”

 

“Twenty-triiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Their mama just decided today to be a karaoke day and it was now Yixing’s turn to sing. Yixing’s voice was beautiful but he was so off-tune it hurt everyone’s ears, not to mention his voice was still very high-pitched and Yixing trying to make it even higher didn’t help.

 

Luhan was trying to calm Yixing down (babies get too excited when they have the microphone, ne?) but Yixing was too focused in singing, dancing on the sofa (even though thinking out loud isn’t really a dance song) that he ignored his eldest brother. “Dandan…”

 

Yifan, on the other hand, couldn’t even move from his spot as he was busy covering his ears with two throw pillows.

 

Their mother Baekhyun, though, was at their terrace talking with their father on the phone again. “OMG, Channie! Yixing is so off-tune I think Lulu’s close to punching him,” Baekhyun commented, seeing Luhan’s so red face, maybe from having to listen to Yixing sing.

 

“Baekkie, that’s not really funny,” Chanyeol spoke, not liking the idea of coming home and seeing his son’s bruised face.

 

“Idiot!” Baekhyun snorted. “Do you really think Lulu will punch Yixing?”

 

“Well—”

 

“SO BABY NOW!!!!!!!”

 

“HYUNG! AT LEAST TEACH YIXING HOW TO SING!” Kyungsoo shouted from his own terrace so loud. He had a grumpy look which was only reasonable because he was in the middle of enjoying his afternoon nap with his Sehunnie before he was annoyingly awakened by Yixing’s horrible singing.

 

“Oh come on! Yixing is still a baby! Just let him finish this song!” Baekhyun whined and he chuckled when Kyungsoo stomped his way back inside.

 

“Was that Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol asked. “Yixing isn’t that bad!”

 

“Na-nanananana- beating heart! Thinking out LOUD!!!!”

 

“Ok, he really sounds bad,” Chanyeol quickly took back his words. “But he’s still a kid!”

 

“Right, I’ll teach him,” Baekhyun chuckled.

 

“Good,” Chanyeol said. “But I have to go now. Meeting’s starting.”

 

“Ok. Good luck, Mr. CEO~” Baekhyun sang.

 

Chanyeol snorted. “Shut up Baek. Love you~”

 

“Love you too~” Baekhyun ended the call then. He looked at his three sons and silently laughed again. Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter