Found

Twist of Destiny ~ The Sequel

His hands roamed through her body as he slowly but firmly hovered on top of her. This time, it was different. She was certain, she was complacent. Chaerin wasn’t shy anymore, she had lost too much to leave any second pass without fully appreciating it.

And Jiyong was just the same. His lips over , hungrily kissing her as his hands tried to touch every bit of her skin was proof enough of how much he lost, too.

And he had lost almost everything. Now, finally feeling her, being with her, kissing her and once again making her his was almost overwhelming. The seconds seemed to turn into hours as he savored her completely. Her soft skin against his calloused hands, her face, her hands, her everything was driving him to the edge of insanity and bringing him back with every caressed she gave.

He no longer cared about being betrayed, no longer cared about losing everything he owned. She was there, really there, breathing, alive, being with him and allowing him to savor every second with her. The noise was muted, the time stopped, and the only thing that mattered was her, her body against his, her voice was the only noise he could hear.

Her hands were at his back, and even the pain from her nails didn’t mattered. He was happy, finally happy. Not even the cold bothered them, they were once again one against the world. Now, even the thought of death was no longer in his mind, now he had found again his reason to keep going. A reason beyond words, beyond any mental state he could be in. Now, not even the drugs could get him higher than this, and Jiyong was certain he didn’t wanted to go down anymore.

“Jiyong.” She panted as he rested on top of her, kissing her chest while their hands were intertwined. He smiled, looking at her face, glistening in the dim lights of the VIP room.

“What?” He said, his voice husky. She smiled, caressing his face with her thin and delicate hands. He had missed her, missed her so much it hurt.

“I love you.” She muttered. His heart did a somersault, almost jumping out of his ribcage as he heard her mutter those words. A tear formed at the rim of his eyes as he moved to kiss her lips tenderly. She returned the kiss, slowly moving her hands towards the back of his neck, pulling him down to kiss him deeply.

And he obeyed, his hands around her waist as the kiss deepened until they were both and panting. “I love you more.” He said, pecking her lips again. She smiled, her chest jumping as a tear escaped her eyes. “I love you so much.”

“I thought you hated me for real.” She muttered as he moved to sit next to her. He shook his head as he put his shirt on.

“I thought I did, too.” He said, messing his hair with his hand.

“And what happened?” She said, resting on her side, looking at him dressing up. He stopped, looking at the wall, deep in thought.

“I realized I could never hate you.” He said, putting his boots. She chuckled, sitting up and grabbing her clothes.

“Then I am glad you don’t.” She said, putting her clothes on. He chuckled, then frowned as he looked at her flinching face. She was in pain.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, walking towards her, slightly touching her shoulder. She chuckled, shaking her head no as she put on her pants.

“It’s nothing.” She said. Jiyong looked down, his hand trailing down her arm until his eyes stopped at her abdomen, where some bloody gauzes were sticking to her skin.

“Is this… is this the wound?” He said as he touched the gauzes. “Isn’t it supposed to be healed already?” She nodded, putting her hand on top of his.

“They told me they performed a surgery, and that it got its complications.” She said, now looking down at her wound. “Apparently, it got infected so bad the healing process slowed down.”

“But that’s bad.” He said, holding her hands. “You can get sick. Did I… did I hurt you?” He said, his voice trembling. She quickly shook her head, putting on her blouse.

“No Jiyong, it was already like that.” He lowered his head, holding her hands as he tried to breathe in normally.

“I am sorry.” He said softly, going back to sit down. Chaerin chuckled, walking towards him and kissing his head.

“Don’t be. It’s in the past now.” She said. He nodded, holding her hand as she walked away to pick up her shoes. He kept looking at her, at the way her body moved while she put on her pumps. And as if his mind was playing tricks on him, he remembered how she had been clinging to Jonghyun when she arrived at the place. How he held her when she was scared of him, and how he caressed her softly, almost lovingly. It irked his anger.

“What’s the deal with Jonghyun?” He said, jealousy creeping through him. Chaerin, however, simply laughed as she fixed her hair.

“There’s no deal with Jonghyun.” She said, doing a high messy bun on her hair. “He’s just a good friend.”

“Good.” Jiyong said, standing up and grabbing his gun. “Because I was starting to lose my mind before.” Chaerin chuckled, also grabbing her gun and hiding it in her pants. He crooked his head, watching her act just like him. She noticed he was looking at her, and chuckled, shrugging.

“I have to get use to this.” She said, extending her hands. He chuckled and went towards her, taking the gun out of the front of her pants. He slowly moved to her back, kissing her neck as he did.

“You have to put it in a place where it’s hidden, yet easy to get.” He muttered, kissing her earlobe. She rested her back on his chest as his hands caressed her hips. “Someplace it would be easy to discard if the cops find you, and a place where you can easily hide it again in the same circumstance.”

A soft moan escaped her lips as he kissed her shoulder, his hands moving towards her pants, slightly playing with them as his fingers graced her skin. Another kiss on her neck, and he slowly put the gun at her back, carefully introducing it between her skin and pants, then lowering her blouse, hiding it completely. “That’s the best place to hide it.” He whispered, kissing her earlobe.

Chaerin turned around, snaking her hand on his neck as he held her waist, pulling her closer. “Why is it that everything has to be so y with you?” She mumbled, her lips gracing his, driving him mad.

“Maybe because you’re terribly y, I can manage to do it.” He whispered, closing the gap on their lips. The kiss didn’t had time to get deeper as someone knocked on the door. Jiyong slowly pulled away, instinctively putting Chaerin behind his back. “Come in.”

The door opened wide and the crew entered. Jiyong looked down, shaking his head no as he let go of Chaerin and walked towards them. Taemin looked at his cousin from head to toe, then at Jiyong. He felt no shame whatsoever. Taemin finally chuckled, going to sit on the lounge. He scrunched his face, then looked at Chaerin.

“Just tell me where I can NOT sit, please.” He said, earning a slap from Chaerin. Jiyong chuckled, ignoring the cousins’ quarrel as he looked at Seungri and Daesung.

“What news do you have?” He said, grabbing a glass from the mini bar and filling it with Vodka. He had to admit that the lack of drugs made him drink a lot more.

“We still don’t have anything.” Seungri said, setting the laptop on the counter of the minibar. “But whatever movement, we will know.”

“We hacked into the surveillance cameras in the mansion. It’s just a matter of time.” Daesung said. Jiyong nodded, looking at Taemin with a smile.

“Thank you.” Jiyong said. Taemin shrugged, looking at Chaerin.

“Don’t thank me.” He said, then looked at Jiyong. “Thank this stubborn woman.”

“If it wasn’t for her, we wouldn’t even consider teaming up with you.” Jonghyun said. Jiyong nodded, looking at Chaerin with a smirk.

“Then thank you, my Chaerin.” He said. Her expression changed, and for a moment, he saw a glisten of tears on her eyes as she smiled widely. But before she could say something about it, Daesung screamed, lifting his hands up in the air.

“Guys! Movement!” He yelled, quickly typing on his laptop. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and quickly approached the laptop, Taemin trailing behind him.

“What do you got?” Jiyong asked as he rested his weight on Daesung’s chair.

“Car movements.” Daesung said, typing on the keyboard. The images of the outside of the Lee’s mansion zoomed in, showing Kikwang getting out of a car.

“That’s my cousin.” Taemin commented. “And he lives there.” The images showed a frowning Kikwang storming inside of the mansion.

“Follow him.” Jiyong said and Daesung nodded. Chaerin was now at Jiyong’s side, embracing herself as she looked at the screen.

“I wonder what’s wrong with him.” She muttered. Taemin nodded, his face into a frown.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asked her.

“He seems… angry.” Taemin was the one to answer. The camera zoomed in as Kikwang entered a room in a haste. Daesung quickly typed, and got into the room. It was an office, with leather sofas on both sides and a desk at the end of the room. Sooman was sitting on the desk, slowly lifting his head at Kikwang’s intrusion.

The image showed Kikwang talking aggressively to Sooman, signaling and furiously moving his hands. “We need sound!” Jiyong said, getting closer to the screen, trying to read Kikwang’s lip.

“One moment.” Daesung said, quickly typing on his keyboard. A screeching sound came, making them all flinch, then came the sound of Kikwang’s angry voice.

“I have given you everything, now tell me, where the is she?!” Kikwang growled. Jiyong quickly looked at Chaerin, who had her eyes widened in shock.

“Pardon me, you just said you have given me everything? What exactly is your everything?” Sooman said, slowly standing up. “Aren’t I the one who has given you a house, a job and food? Am I not the one keeping you alive?” Sooman growled. Kikwang let out an exasperate sigh, tracing his fingers through his hair.

“The only thing I ask of you, uncle Sooman, is to let Chaerin out of everything. I couldn’t do much regarding Taemin, he’s your son, after all. But Chaerin, she’s too fragile, too weak. Just let her out of everything. Let her live.” By this time, Chaerin was putting a hand over , taking deep breaths.

“You belong to me. You all belong to me. And you will do as I say without complaining, you hear me Lee Kikwang?!” Sooman angrily said.

“Do whatever you want with me, I don’t care. But just don’t drag her into this.” Kikwang said, almost pleading.

“Unfortunately for you, she’s the only woman in this household that’s still single. And more unfortunately is that the Kims are only male. Kikwang, don’t be stupid. Even if Woochoon doesn’t wants her, he’ll have to come around. I will have my alliance.”

“Uncle, this is too much.” Kikwang said as he sat down.

“What’s too much is your constant defiance towards me. What’s too much is Chaerin’s disrespect towards this family. Falling in love with that guy? A puppet even to his own family? He’s nothing, and she will become nothing if she’s with him. I rather kill her with my own hands than allow my family to be stained by that goddamned Kwon name.” Sooman said, hitting his desk. “But, do hear me Kikwang, I am the head of this house, and you will all do as I say.”

“Sooman!” A woman said as she entered the room. Sooman widened his eyes, looking at her.

“Misook.”

“Mother.” Taemin said, straightening up, his hands trembling. Jiyong stopped breathing, taking a glance at Youngbae, who had also gone rigid. “She’s safe.” Taemin said out of breath.

“Why? What happened?” Youngbae quickly interjected. Taemin frowned, but before he could say something, Misook started talking, making them all fall into a deafening silence.

“This is enough.” She said, walking towards Sooman.

“Aunt Misook.” Kikwang said, and to Jiyong’s curiosity, he had the same expression Taemin was wearing. Surprised, shocked. “Aunt Misook, you’re alright.”

“Of course she’s alright.” Sooman said, pissed. “And dear, you came just in time. We have an important reunion you might as well take part in.

“Why am I not surprised at this? You have played long enough, Lee Sooman.” She said, her voice filled with anger. “But no matter how hard you tried, I came back.”

“Mother owns everything the Lees own.” Taemin commented, and for a moment, Jiyong was surprised at how much trust he was putting on them. “My father has just the name, but she has the power.”

“What happened to her?” Youngbae asked, his voice worried.

“She has been sick. Since before I was born, she has been ill, but a few years ago, dad sent her away to a treatment, and I never heard from her since then.”

“I am suspecting poison, really.” Chaerin commented, but Taemin disregarded her.

“Father wouldn’t be so careless.” Taemin commented, but Chaerin rolled her eyes.

“Taemin, you know the rumors as well as I do. Just don’t play dumb. Sooman is evil.”

“I know that Chaerin!” Taemin yelled, and Jiyong instinctively, put a hand on Chaerin’s arm, pulling her away from Taemin’s reach. Taemin ignored it and continued his litany. “But he wouldn’t be so stupid to poison her until he killed her. It’s stupid.”

“There are a few poisons that kills slowly. Jiyong knows all about them.” Seunghyun said, sipping from his glass. Jiyong shook his head, letting go of Chaerin’s arm.

“You do?” Chaerin said, frowning.

“I’ve been poisoned quite a bit in this life.” He commented, making her eyes widened. “It’s the perks of this beautiful life, I guess.”

“But I can’t allow this mess in my house, so Misook, please get out.” Sooman said, and everyone looked at the screen again. Jiyong’s eyes narrowed as he saw the Dragons sitting down on the sofas. Kikwang was fuming, and Misook was being held by Sung Kunhee.

“I can’t believe this!” Misook screamed as she was being sit down on a chair. “Plotting against me?!”

“No, my dear. This is something else.” Sooman said, sitting down on his desk.

“Sooman, Jiyong has managed to hide yet again from us. We don’t know where he might be, and a few of our informants are unreachable, I’m guessing it’s his doing.” Ok Kyungmo said. Jiyong was balling his hand into a fist as he continued to watch the scene taking place in Sooman’s office.

“I am worried, Sooman. If you say both Chaerin and Taemin are missing, I might think the worst.” Sean commented, crossing his legs. Sooman frowned.

“They will come soon. My boy is probably telling her off somewhere. She’s quite the stubborn, like her late father.” Sooman commented. “Our main goal is still the same. Eliminate Kwon Jiyong.”

“But, if your niece is with him, or your boy, we will eliminate them too.” Ok Kyungbae said. Now he looked at Kim Woochoon, smirking devilishly. “If your son’s in the way, he will also have to go.”

“I can assure you, they are not in the way of anything.” Sooman said, but Kyungbae just smiled.

“It was confirmed by Jiyong just this morning that he met with Lee Chaerin. Did you have any knowledge of this?” He said, making Sooman frown. Kikwang, who was being held at a side along with Misook, also fumed, still struggling to break free.

“Yes, I knew about that.” Sooman said. “My men are doing everything in their power to find her. I’m sure they’re close enough now.”

Almost as if on cue, a loud explosion was heard downstairs. “.” Jiyong said, quickly going towards the windows of the VIP room. “.” He said again, holding his gun. Down on the dancefloor were a few men with heavy weapons searching the place. The people started running out while the music still boomed. Besides him, Youngbae was also cursing lowly.

“They found you.” Jiyong said, going towards Chaerin.

“How many?” Taemin asked, going towards the window.

“I counted at least twenty, heavy armed.” Jiyong said, grabbing Chaerin’s arm and pulling her closer to him. “This will be a ride or die, are you with me?” He told her. She looked at him with wide, puppy eyes and nodded.

“Yes.” She muttered. He nodded and handed her a gun, but as she went to hold it, he stopped, looking down.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” He said. She smiled and nodded, taking the gun from his hand.

“I promise.” She said. He nodded, and she quickly went to peck his lips. He smiled softly, before looking at Youngbae.

“I need you on my left at all times.” He said and Youngbae nodded, loading his gun. “Taemin, stay close to us. You and Chaerin are a priority. No matter what happens, do not get caught.” Taemin nodded, loading his gun.

“Let’s divide, we will meet here.” Seunghyun said, handing Taemin a piece of paper. “Daesung will be with you.” Taemin nodded again, taking the piece of paper.

“Seungri, get rid of the information and disappear. Jonghyun, stay with him.” Jiyong said as he loaded his gun with much difficulty. “I’ll stay with Chaerin and Youngbae.”

“I want to see all of your asses at Ji’s place by 9am, if one doesn’t makes it, I’ll kill them again. Understood?” Youngbae said, taking out a knife. All of them nodded, and he clapped his hand, signaling them to leave.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong told Chaerin as he softly held her arm, leading her out. And she obliged, and again, the terrible fear of losing her overpowered him, and even if he fought against it, it was eating him alive. He needed to focus, to keep alert and awake, but that fear was making him numb. He could lose her again, for all he knew, and he couldn’t bear it anymore. Not now, not ever.

 


Gily's Notes: As promised, SKYDRAGON moments!

YAY!

But don't get out of the edge of your chairs, since next chapter is being cooked and it's coming out STEAMY!

I'm on fire, and thanks to all of those who commented! I am sorry I didn't posted this any sooner, was cooking it really good! 

 

Hope ya'll like it, and don't stop the comments! MAKE IT MORE SO THERE'LL BE MORE SKYDRAGON MOMENTS! And since I'm on a roll, I guess I have many moments for you.

Also, next chapter would deffinetly make you sweat, but I don't know it it's going to be from happiness or sadness.

BE PREPARED! 

Make the comments flow so I post next chapter tomorrow! 

 

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥