Chapter 19

Odd Housemate
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Oh dear Lord, how I miss this place..." Lu Han muttered as soon as he stepped out of the airport.


After three long and excruciating years, he was finally able to breath the cold China air once again. Aside from his homeland, he missed a lot of things and a lot of people. It was unbearable for him at first - not knowing anyone, living so far from home with no one else to talk to - but somehow, he managed to survive.


Not once he dared to go against his word and the deal, and did his best to finish his mission as soon as possible. Considering the challenges, three long years came by quickly and he came back more successful than ever.


"Hi Mr. Lu, can I have an interview with you?" a polite young lady, with a pen and paper on her hands, approached him. Obviously not, he thought. The young woman, probably a rookie, was very polite unlike other reporters, who were rowdy and rude. For a bit, he already felt sympathy and wanted to give her a little bit of his time..until some man butted in between them.


"Sorry, but he doesn't have time, but no worries, he's gonna have a press conference on his launch. Please prepare your interesting questions." Sehun smiled handsomely and the reporter blushed immediately and lowered her head. Lu Han chuckled and gave his bag to Sehun.


Aside from being back to his motherland, he was also getting his life back. Sehun who was once his boyfriend, is now his best friend and support as he slowly builds up everything he needs to. He may have other friends but he has a very special conncetion with the man, which could also help him reconnect with a very special woman.


"Of course...Sorry, for bothering you." she said shyly and bowed apologetically.


Lu Han suddenly pulled out a card from his bag and gave a card to the reporter. The girl hesitantly reached out for the card but Lu Han had placed it gently on her palms. She grinned and silently examined the card in her hands...


"Please come to the launch. Present this card so they can give you full access."


"I will. Thank you Mr. Lu. Take care." The girl smiled as the men finally loaded into their car. Lu Han kept his eyes on the girl until they were far enough from her.


"What is wrong with you? You hated press but you just gave a free pass to that reporter. And I might say, a rookie." The confused Sehun asked.


"I know that kid, she was Xiao Lei's student. The timid but very intelligent one. I just think she knows me as the designer but not as her teacher's boyfriend." He smiled at the thought.


"Speaking of teacher...are you ready to meet her? Want some tips from me?"


"Yeah, any kind advice? I want to see her so bad but I don't know what should I do."


"Take every chance you get. You see, it was hard to make-up with you especially that I was overseas. But there were phones, emails, social media...there's no way you can run away from me. If I didn't take any of those chances, you won't be ny best man, wouldn't you? Just like what they always say, if there's a will, th

Please log in to read the full chapter