Chapter 21

Odd Housemate
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Your friend really pisses me off!! I don't know why but he seems to be targeting all of my work and criticizing it, and then he tells me, not to take it personally. I mean, really?! We already thoroughly planned for the event and yet he's there changing every details just because it apparently doesn't fit his style!! You know what I'm saying, right?! You understand me?!”


Tiffany and Sehun keeps on snickering as Xiao Lei vents out all of her frustrations. Xiao Lei has decided to go to the "party" for Tiffany has convinced her to unwind, and that Lu Han also has decided not to go. It was only a stay-cation at a hotel, a fancy dinner, spa, couple bottles of wine, and never ending stories. Fair enough for Xiao Lei – she gets to relax and somehow, she has them to listen to their rants without going against her. Besides, it is also Tiffany’s wish for her as she was not


“As far as I know, it is a collaboration with your father's company, am I right? – Uh, huh, that’s it. Could you please press on that a little harder?” Sehun asked Xiao Lei as he also made a request to the lady massaging his feet.


"It isn't just a collaboration, Papa basically bought their company and is now under us. Yet, he has the audacity to order us around like he was some control freak!" Xiao Lei slammed her hand on her chair which startled her masseur. She quickly muttered an apology and the masseur just smiled.


"It is because they got him as the chief designer. It's not going to look good if his clothes are all black and white and your set up are like a floral shop." Tiffany butted in.


“He’s basically throwing our ideas out and kept on changing things.” Xiao Lei defended.


“So did things get better? Or his ideas are making it worse?” Sehun asked again.


“It’s a lot better though…I can’t lie about that.” Xiao Lei sighed and the couple beside her snickered at her defeat.


“Lei, let me be brutally honest for once. I hope you don’t mind.” Sehun told her and Xiao Lei c

Please log in to read the full chapter