seven > take care

Bratty Kitten

With wide eyes, Yixuan stared at the boy hugging him, sobbing. Whoever this was, he was heartbroken, and he had no idea why he was in his home. So he looked to the side at his brother, and then at the mess. Was there a fight? Did his younger brother hurt him? He processed the scene for a few moments, and he eventually wrapped his arms back around the blonde boy. 

"Seungyoun, you have thirty seconds to explain." He called, his eyes darting over to the frozen frame of Seungyoun. He looked guilty, so it was only reasonable for him to believe he did something wrong. Waiting for an explanation, he raised a brow and cleared his throat. "If you don't explain, i'll be forced to assume the worst." Whatever that meant, it caused the younger to scramble over.

"No! No. That, he's. Bobo, and I know it sounds crazy but I was hiding him last night and I yelled at him and now he's crying and-"

"You lost me at saying this is your cat." Yixuan glanced down, seeing the fluffy ears on top of the sad males head and swallowing the lump in his throat. Okay, maybe he wasn't lying? He felt a bit faint, and at the same time felt a bit bad for thinking it was strange while he was comforting him already. "Actually, I get it." Suddenly, he realized that this was indeed a cat, and was indeed a kitten. Yixuan understood he needed to be babied, even if he looked old enough to take care of himself. So he easily picked up the crying boy, and held him like a princess. 

"Hyung, what the heck are you doing?" 

He was ignored as Yixuan walked over to the couch and sat down with the cat on his lap. He laid the knit blanket over his shivering body, and he sighed quietly. The blonde kitty was still crying hard, though his cheeks had flushed a soft pink at being carried and held so close. Yixuan waited a few moments, before wiping away his tears for him and humming.

"What's your name sweetie?"

Seungyoun couldn't believe what he was hearing, and his jaw dropped. His older brother was suddenly a cat Whisperer? Something inside him welled up in boiling in some emotion he couldn't name, His brother had shamelessly picked up a crying kitten and was now cuddling with him on the couch. But wait, why did Seungyoun care?

"My name's Yibo..." He hiccuped out, blinking away tears before softly nuzzling into the warm hand that was wiping away his tears. He always knew Yixuan oppa would care for him better than Seungyoun. Yibo knew it, because Seungyoun only tried to hide him, while oppa actually cared enough to comfort him. Sure Yibo still liked Seungyoun, but he was scared he didn't like him in the first place.

"Yibo... what's wrong?" Yixuan asked quietly, running his fingers through his hair,causing the tiny cat to mewl a bit. Nudging his head up into his hand, he closed his eyes, his eyelashes kissing his cheeks gently. The blonde haired boy in his arms only shrugged his shoulders, before taking a deep breaths to calm himself. Mommy had told him to do that when he got hurt, and now he was sure he was hurt. In his chest it was tight, and sometimes it was like he couldn't breath when he was crying so hard.

"Yibo did something wrong, and got yelled at and called bad things." He whispered, only for his oppa to hear. Yixuan shot a small glance over at his brother, raising a brow before mouthing the words 'what did you do?'

Seungyoun groaned, not wanting to be a part of this stupid cuddle session. Of course he was getting the blame, and his brother was the one cleaning up his mess. He never did things right, and always did dumb things before they could register as wrong. Sure he could have not yelled at Yibo, but he was mad and in panic.

"Yibo is a good kitty, okay?" Yixuan murmured, letting the kitten nuzzle into his chest and nod. He seemed to like him, and it was a relief to Yixuan because he usually didn't do well with animals. Though this animal was more than just a cat, he was a human with a life and a story and a voice.

"Yibo... is a good kitty?" He repeated, his lips forming a smile as he nodded into his chest once more. "Oppa is kind." Yibo wrapped his arms around his neck, purring softly as he clung to the older of the two siblings. Seungyoun watched, envy filling his gut as he turned from the scene and huffed.

"Whatever, have fun with your stupid cat." The high school student went into the kitchen, and cleaned up the mess before he got in more trouble. He yelled at a cat, and now he was being pushed out of their lives. Brilliant. Grumbling things to himself, he was busy putting things back into the cupboard when he realized he was alone downstairs. Yixuan had taken that stupi- the cat upstairs. They were probably sitting around cuddling while having a therapy session, how he hated the idea of his hyung having a monopoly over Yibo. Because that wasn't fair. He found the cat, and he actually liked the cat, it was a replacement for friends. Yixuan on the other hand had friends, and a girlfriend and a life and now a cute cat to cuddle. He hated that his brother had everything, so he didn't go upstairs to sleep that night, he laid down on the couch and stared up at the ceiling.

He wondered what Yibo was doing, if he was now Yixuan's child figure. Maybe he was teaching him to do things or helping him do simple things.

Why did he always do everything wrong? Why did he always have to clean it all up?

Forget it. Seungyoun didn't need Yibo.

But Yibo needed Seungyoun. 

-

a/n : hi!! Sorry this part is kinda lame.

momma yixuan finally meets yibo though!!!

and cute cuddles.

also also i'm in a really ty mood. so any nice comments will be appreciated u v u

i need a pick me up.... ////