20 > now we are

Bratty Kitten

Now it seemed to be going well. No one was falling out with each other. Yixuan was drawn into accepting the fact the two were together, and he didn't seem bothered. It was all okay, it was finally good. Yibo rolled around in bed, pressing himself against the others body. It felt good to be his boyfriend, even if they didn't ask each other out, it was mutual and they both loved each other. Blinking his eyes slowly, the cat snuggled deeper into his arms. He had gotten used to waking up before him and waiting for him patiently. One thing he had learned was that patience was key in a relationship. Seungyoun was good at waiting, at testing the waters and finding out what the other boy liked. If anything, Yibo liked being carefully looked after, he liked to be babied. Yibo learned Seungyoun was someone who was good at multitasking, so he didn't have to worry about being ignored. Even when Seungyoun went to school, during breaks he would go outside and talk to him on the phone. It was always refreshing to hear each other's voice when they were having a tiring day. Whenever Seungyoun needed a pick me up, he'd ask to go to the bathroom and talk to the blonde haired boy for five minutes before returning. They were each others greatest strength, as well as weakness. Yibo thought about it, as he looked over the sleeping face of Seungyoun. He didn't know what day it was, but he really didn't care, because everyday he was with him and everyday they were happy. Yibo thought of yesterday, of them going for a walk hand in hand and sharing cold drinks. That's when he remembered, it was Sunday today. Happily, the cat nuzzled his face into the strong chest of his lover. Lover, he smiled at the word. He leaned up easily, feeling the others grip around his waist slightly tightening, and he kissed his cheek softly.

"Yibo?" Seungyoun grumbled out, scrunching his nose in a way that made his boyfriend squeal in delight. He really thought he was the cutest thing when he was waking up or falling asleep. Yibo always had naps in the middle of the day, because his cat instincts kept telling him to, so he was never tired until late at night. It was like Seungyoun was the lullaby he needed, because whenever they slept next to each other, he fell asleep without a second thought. 

"Yes Seungyounnie?" He whispered, gently leaning over to place a kiss on the others nose. Yibo rolled over gently, his top half on his boyfriend as his legs were on the other side of the bed. When Seungyoun opened his eyes and smiled, the cat smiled back, a gentle coo rising from his throat. "Ah, good morning my Seungyounnie."

"Good morning." Pressing a soft kiss against the others lips, he groaned in attempt to stretch. Yibo wasn't too heavy, but the whole idea of having a body on him first thing in the morning made his back hurt. Though he would withstand any pain for him, he didn't want to deal with this. So gently, he rolled them over, now looming over Yibo. Said cat flushed deeply, staring up at his boyfriend with his deep sparkling eyes. He batted them innocently, tilting his head as he watched Seungyoun gaze over his face.

"What are you thinking about?" He mused, a curious look crossing his twinkling eyes. When they locked eyes simply, Yibo waited quietly for an answer. His boyfriend just continued to look at him, reaching down and running his fingers through his hair softly.

"I was thinking about how pretty my little sweetie was." Seungyoun murmured, kissing his nose in a quick movement. Yibo smiled brightly, leaning his head down against the pillows and humming for a short while. He never knew what to say after his ridiculously cute words and actions. All he did to return it was softly hug him, closing his eyes once more 

"What do you want to do today Seungyounnie?" He questioned, his eyes rising to look into his boyfriends. The two stayed in that position, until the smaller pulled at his hips and forced him to lay back down. With a small struggle, Seungyoun was laying on top of Yibo, lightly so he wouldn't hurt him, and Yibo had wrapped himself entirely around him. His legs wrapped around his waist,and his arms were around his neck.

"I want to stay home with you." Seungyoun spoke simply, carefully sitting up with the boy in his arms. Sitting down with him now in his lap, he rested his chin on his head. The two didn't say anything for the remaining time, and just enjoyed one another's company.

"Seungyounnie, can you do that thing you always do?" The blonde cat murmured, his face nuzzling into Seungyoun's collar bone as they sat so close together. After a second, the boy looked up curiously, wondering what the answer was to question. He absolutely loved it when Seungyoun spoke to him like he was the most precious thing in the world, and he liked to believe it from his point of view.

"Which thing love?" He smiled, because truly he knew he wanted compliments. So he for a little longer, hoping to get a straight forward answer from the cute cat in his arms. Yibo sighed, cheeks flushing a cotton candy pink and he puffed them out gently. But he took a small breath to get himself ready to speak.

"I want you to tell me nice things, and make my heart flutter like you always do,"

Seungyoun pulled him closer to him, letting him hide his face in his chest and relax once more. Although he couldn't see him, Yibo knew he had nodded and was thinking of things to say. He hoped they would be able to go on with this forever, because anything that made him happy made the other happier.

"You, Yibo. Are the very reason I breathe. Because the very way you exist is perfect. Since you are mine, I can say things like this. That I have no favourite part of you, because you as a whole are perfection. I want to hold you forever, and even if you get sick of my embrace it will always be there... I will always treasure someone as special as you, I love you." His voice was soft, quiet, a whisper between the two of them. Yibo flushed deeply, his breath hitching as he squealed happily into his neck. He tilted his head back, looking at the student that was his lover and sighing.

"Seungyounnie, you make me so happy I'm sure happiness wouldn't be a thing without you. I love you." Shyly, the cat pressed a kiss to the other's lips, and it was like that for a while. The couple laying around in bed, rolling around,sitting on each other, laying on each other, getting close, doing tiny things, being close to doing big things.

They were perfect.

-

a/n : im so sorry i was so tired i like passed out everyday

and ugh i'm not letting myself sleep until i write this-

heh o u o

so a cute chapter because too much hurting goes on in this story.

ugh ugh.

okay~

comment and all that good stuff, thank you for reading.