19 > between us

Bratty Kitten

Yibo was holding onto him like his life depended it on it, letting him gently coax him into kissing him. The passion pleased him, because that meant this was a real kiss, like both of them were holding back from each other. When his fingers tangled in his hair almost tenderly, he made a small noise, he was so used to being manhandled that this was a whole new world. Pulling away just slightly, Seungyoun looked at him, their lips just barely brushing against each other.

"Say it again, Yibo. Say it again if you really mean it." His voice was quiet, timid even. Yibo blinked a few times at him, not because he was surprised, but because it was embarrassing to do again. His cheeks painted themselves a cotton candy pink, and he averted his eyes from the students. Instead, he wrapped his arms around his neck and let out a quiet whine.

"I love you, I mean it. I love you Seungyounnie."

Both of them stared at each other, and it was the cat who made the next move. He leaned forward and kissed his lips again. He needed the feeling, it didn't bother him that Seungyoun hadn't said it back yet. Because he knew in the back of his head that he did indeed feel this way about him. Yibo wasn't stupid, and although he was a cat, that didn't mean the human part of him was completely out of touch with the world. He knew exactly what all of this meant, and he knew Seungyoun had been holding himself back. They just needed to wait for the right time, and that time was now. When Yibo felt a pat on his thigh, he peeked an eye open to look at the other, he was looking back at him expectantly. The cat tilted his head to the side, his hair slipping into his eyes before Seungyoun gently brushed them away.

"Up." Seungyoun spoke simply, his voice simply a breath. So he did as he was told, and gently hopped up, his legs wrapping themselves around his waist. He didn't understand it at first, but when Seungyoun carried him out of the kitchen, he got it. "I'm going to hold you until you tell me everything..." He whispered, leaning down and pressing an innocent kiss onto his hair. Yibo nodded softly, not bothering with hesitating, because he didn't need to think about things with Seungyoun. Whatever Seungyoun did was for the both of them, not just for himself. Yibo enjoyed the feeling of his pained and clothed body against the others strong body, he didn't care that it stung when his hip pressed against a bruise. When he told him everything, it would be okay. Unless Seungyoun over reacted, oh how he would hate to be yelled at by him. It was so true, that Yibo was in love with him, and it took him so long to realize the only one for him was really him. Only him.

When they got into the bed room, he made a happy noise. Seungyoun rose an eyebrow at that, looking down at the cat who was snuggled into his chest. Yibo was thrilled to have been easily carried upstairs and into a room like a pretty princess, and when he was sat down on the bed he was even happier. His smile was bright, and Seungyoun found himself smiling back at him. Though he didn't sit down next to him, he walked back to the door and softly closed it. He didn't want to alarm the cat, so he turned to look at him over his shoulder. Yibo was absently playing with the fabric of his sweatpants, humming a small song as he waited. There were only questions swimming around his head, and all they were looking for were answers from each other. 

"I need all of the truth Yibo, what did Sungjoo do?" Yibo's eyes rose to look at his gaze, and he pouted. It wasn't because of the question, but because Seungyoun was so far away from him in this room. He raised his arms cutely, and leaned back on the bed. 

"You said you'd hold me until I answered. I won't answer until you hold me." The cat spoke simply, waiting for the student to comply to request and his own promise. Seungyoun let out a quick exhale, nodding his head as he walked over to him. Sitting down on the bed beside him, he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him into him again. Yibo was happy with just that, his own arms resting under his, and he hummed in thought. How could he introduce the relationship they had? How could he comfortably talk about this? Yibo decided to throw away his pride and tell him everything, after all now Seungyoun was the only person he needed. "Sungjoo... He hugged me, and bought me cute things. Then he would kiss me, and then he would hurt me. He would hit me and say it was okay, so I believed him. Then he, um. We did stuff. All the time we did stuff, so much that I was used to the violence of it. I didn't care anymore because his attention was on me and I like that so." He trailed off he felt Seungyoun's hands trailing down his back. At first his breath hitched, because his skin was still sensitive and he was moving farther down fast. "Seungyounnie!" He squeaked, just as the other pulled his shirt up half way. He flushed deeply.

"I'm not going to do anything..." Seungyoun murmured, his eyes flickering over the many dark bruises scattered over his pale skin. His brows furrowed, and he softly pushed Yibo off of him, helping him lay down under him. Yibo's eyes widened, not sure what happened next. He was afraid the marks from another man were making him have second thoughts. But when Seungyoun pressed a soft kiss to a bruise of the side of his hip, he couldn't hold back a smile.

"Seungyounnie, what are you doing?" He managed, giggling a bit as he placed another soft kiss on his tummy, over tender skin that was just barely purple. Yibo tried to look at him, but it was hard at that angle, so he let him do his thing. Seungyoun kissed every inch of skin that was hurt, that was tainted, that would remind Yibo of his past affair.

"I'm kissing you, obviously." He said, smiling against his skin as he leaned up, now kissing over his collarbones. Yibo moved his head back to give him access. Seungyoun thought it was cute how he let him do this, so he continued his little bit of help to him. "I'm giving you kisses so you'll feel better." 

"I felt better the first time we kissed." 

Seungyoun placed a kiss over his heart, and Yibo giggled once more. The sound tickled Seungyoun's ears, and he sat up to look at him.

"Why'd you kiss my heart? My heart doesn't hurt." Yibo whispered, reaching a hand down and cupping Seungyoun' face with it. Seungyoun smiled at him, leaning into his hand and softly closing his eyes.

"I kissed it, because I love you."

-

a/n : AIGOGOGOGO

; u : cute kids!!! < 33

my heartu may explode.

so much happy happy happening~~ < 3

hope you like it !

and yes Sungjoo is a bad potato but it's okay because Seungyoun kissed Yibo better and no more no more.

woohoo~

o n o but this fic will be ending soon. just a heads up. *sigh*

also author-nim is melting in her room omo. it's so hot.