11 > old friend

Bratty Kitten

Today was a Saturday, which luckily for the student meant he could sleep in. Usually the blonde haired boy would be ccurled up next to him in bed, but when he turned slightly onto his side, Seungyoun did not feel the others warmth. Instead when he turned around in hopes of bumping into his frame like always, he rolled into empty bed and frowned sleepily. Where was the cat?

Seungyoun sat up quickly, his eyes opened slightly, as he was still sleepy and squinting. His eyes made their way around the room, they flickered from the window to the desk. He was half way around the room when he noticed the others sweater on the ground. Raising a brow, Seungyoun forced himself to get up, swinging his legs over the edge of his bed to get up. He tried to speak, but his voice was still too rough, his throat still sore. Shrugging his shoulders in an attempt to loosen up his muscles, he reached the bathroom, pushing the door open. However, when he did, he heard a small squeak and he flinched in surprise. Yibo stood there, now wearing one of Seungyoun's shirts while brushing his teeth. Seungyoun blinked a few times, taking the whole picture into mind as the cat finished washing the foamy toothpaste out of his mouth.

"Seungyounnie, good morning." He shuffled to the side, placing the pink toothbrush down and batting his eyes innocently. Yibo's hair gently shielded his eyes from the lights, and his tail was wrapped gently around his own waist. The student could only nod, not bothering to greet him or ask him about the toothbrush he had magically gotten. Yixuan probably bought him everything he needed and wanted when they were on a break for a few days from one another. It sounded silly, to say they were on a break. Though it was true. "Are you not having a good morning." He moved to the sound, watching at he looked at the mirror before going to wash his hands. Yibo stood there obediently, watching the male quickly wash his face and then proceed to dry it.

"No, no. I'm just tired... Why'd you get up so early?" He murmured, his voice soft, obviously not up to have conversations as he patted his face with a clean towel. Yibo waited for him, and when he finished, they exchanged quick glances. "Do you need something Yibo?" Seungyoun finally asked, causing the cat to shyly nod his head.

"Then what is it?" There was a short pause, before the blonde boy ran out of the bathroom and back into his room. Looking through things, he took a hold of Seungyoun's phone and walked back to meet him. The cat held it out for him, his gaze hopeful as they stared at one another.

"Oppa told me that if you go to the pool today, you'll meet someone you like."

"That I like?" Seungyoun looked at his phone, looking to see that his brother had texted him. All it said was to listen to Yibo for once, and that he was telling the truth. He knew Yibo wouldn't lie anyway, so he just shrugged it off. "Did hyung tell you who it was?" Which only caused the blonde boy to shake his head, quite cutely.

"No, oppa just showed me pictures. He's good looking."

"He?"

"Oppa's not setting you up on a blind date, it's not a pretty woman." Yibo rolled his eyes gently, wandering away from him and fluffing up his hair. "Besides, I wouldn't want you to meet a pretty girl." But of course, Seungyoun didn't hear the important part and was already thinking to who he could go and meet. Meeting someone at the pool felt a bit weird, since he wasn't sure what that had to do with the person. Shaking his head quickly, he stepped out of the bathroom and wandered into his room, following Yibo inside.

"Are you hungry?" The student asked, pulling his shirt over his head in order to change into better clothes rather than the ones he slept in. Knowing he was changing, Yibo sat on the edge of the bed with his back facing him, not wanting to watch him in such an embarrassing state. So he was polite and waited, playing with the end of his tail as he slowly nodded.

"I am... are you hungry Seungyounnie?" The cat playfully returned the question, peeking back over his shoulder to look at Seungyoun. His cheeks flushed softly, as he was still shirtless and searching for a nice top to wear. Immediately, he turned around and bit at his bottom lip. His owner was good looking as well, and he didn't really notice it until lately. Yibo didn't usually look at Seungyoun physically, he always looked at his soul, because that was what drew him to the other. That was the beauty of their relationship. Could he even call it that? Seungyoun knew it was something, not quite friendship, not a romantic feeling, not even ownership. It was just something they had. So he shrugged his shoulders, turning as soon as he had thrown a top over his skin.

"Not particularly... But whoever I'm meeting, better get me food." The student grumbled, walking over to find some shoes to wear. Yibo pouted gently, sitting on his knees and crawling his way vet toward him.

"Make me food Seungyounnie." He murmured, looking down at his lap and gently blinking. Seungyoun sighed, picking up his shoes and then holding another hand out.

"Come on Yibo, I'll make you food before I go. Then you need to promise to be good when I'm out with this mystery person." Seungyoun hummed out, letting the cat take his hand and intertwine their fingers easily. Yibo nodded without thinking about it, thrilled the other was making him food, even that he was granting his wish.

When they got into the kitchen, Yibo was sitting on a stool, wiggling his legs slightly. Biting at his bottom lip, his ears perked up at the sounds of Seungyoun making toast for him.

"Can you get me something when you're out seungyounnie?" He whispered, lowering his head until his chin gently touched the countertop. His tail swayed lazily, as he glanced over his owner setting his food onto a plate.

"What do you want?" Seungyoun asked simply, lifting his gaze to stare at him as he waited. Yibo stared back, smiling tinily as he then glanced off to the side.

"Yibo wants a stuffed bunny." He cutely spoke, puffing out his blushing cheeks. The student made a small noise, setting the buttered toast down in front of him and petting his head.

"What's up with the sudden aegyo? I'll get it anyways, since it's just a toy."

"What aegyo? Yibo batted his eyes, taking a piece of toast and taking a large bite. Seungyoun rolled his eyes and flicked his forehead.

"Whatever, I'm leaving Yibo. I'll be back later, don't do anything bad. Bye."

"Bye bye Seungyounnie, I love you~" Yibo cooed, giggling at the choking response he got. The student hurried out of the room and to the door, quickly putting his shoes on and shoving the door open. 

Once he got to the local pool, Seungyoun was wandering around the hallways. Since he was to look for someone he already knew, he was on the lookout, his eyes flickering from door to door. Of course he didn't look very far, and ended up by the pools. Glancing around, he didn't see anyone so far, and was preparing to leave. Just when he was about to, he heard a splash from the water and flinched. When looking over his shoulder, he saw a frame swimming to the end of the pool. Seungyoun stood watching quietly, as the swimmer came up for air and pushed his hair back from his face. He immediately recognized him, and the fact it was him he was looking for made his face brighten.

They both looked at one another, and the swimmer pulled himself up and sat on the edge of the pool. With his legs still halfway in he water, he smiled softly up at Seungyoun.

"Long time no see, Wenhan." He said simply, nodding his head as if to greet him before he waited for his response.

"Indeed, long time. But it's good we can just see each other randomly like this." Wenhan stretched backward, the water droplets running down his arm muscles as he did so. Seungyoun just happened to notice, not because he was staring but because there was nowhere else to look but at Wenhan.

"Yixuan mentioned someone at a pool,  I should have known it was you. Don't ever leave me again to do adult stuff when you know you, my only friend is friends with a teenager."

Wenhan laughed, smiling brightly at him.

"I can't promise you anything, but I'll try for you."

-

a/n ; aigoooo.

sorry this is . ; - ;

I'm gone for the weekend and this is all I could manage.

but but WenHAN BB < 33 finally.

expect sungjoo soon~~

also also theories on Yibo and Seungyoun? I'd love to read them.

pls comment ~~ 

ily U v U