22 > always?

Bratty Kitten

Today was a day where Seungyoun wouldn't be home much, because he was out, out with Wenhan. Yibo would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous, even if it was just a little tiny bit. He knew Seungyoun was his, but he was scared of their connection. Yibo's worst nightmare would be losing the people he had now come to love, he didn't want to lose Seungyoun, or Yixuan. He'd even be sad for one of their hardships. He was someone who was sad over atmosphere, and nothing was more sad than a sad boyfriend. Rolling over on the bed, the blonde car decided he should go shower. Standing up. Yibo wandered into the bathroom. He had gotten used to a routine. He'd been here for so long now anyway, several months, almost half a year. While he was staring at himself in the mirror, he began to think. How would things have turned out without him? His mind ran off wild, and he saw things he never thought would be possible. Independence, he saw himself being alone, making a living by himself, learning things by himself. He saw himself being able to be happy with simply his own achievements. Yibo stared at himself in the mirror longer, staring at his face. He wondered what he would look like if he was strong, because he knew he was weak. He was weak because he depended on his lover for everything, he even let someone take advantage of him for love. He was weak, and he wondered what it would be like if he could stand up for himself. The more Yibo looked in the mirror, the more he noticed he didn't see any happiness in this moment. Where was it? He saw it, deep in his mind. It existed when he sat in his home, his real home, folding newly sewn blankets, chasing after a spool of thread he accidentally dropped, hearing the sound of his mommy laughing at him. He liked that happiness, and he knew, he learned he shouldn't dwell in the past. Yibo couldn't help it, because he was homesick. He was homesick, for somewhere he couldn't call home anymore. He was kicked out, and he couldn't come back there, because it was no longer his.

Sitting on the edge of the bathtub, he stopped and stared down at the tiled floors. What would it be like if Seungyoun never found him? What if he was still out there? Would he be happier? Would he not be having doubt? His worst enemy would still be who it was today, himself. Yibo ran his fingers through his hair. Maybe he would do better by himself? Nonsense. 

Seungyoun gave him purpose, he gave him a reason to feel safe again, he made him feel love again. He couldn't wish to leave him, because he knows he belonged beside him for as long as he possibly could. Yixuan gave him guidance, made him feel like he could have a friend, he made him realize you're not alone. He wouldn't ever want to leave him. He was even thankful to Sungjoo. The man who abused him, who taught him that even if it sounds like it will benefit you, will it really? Yibo has learned a lot of lessons from these people, and he was thankful. But he still wasn't like them, he was a cat, he was a cat and a human. No one could relate with him, nobody would ever feel the way he did, because he was a pet wasn't he?

He got into the shower, trying to wash away the bad thoughts with fragrant shampoo and foamy body wash. The more he washed, the sadder he felt, maybe it was because when you left him alone with just his thoughts, he would feel the loneliness creeping through his being. When he stood in the rushing water for a few extra minutes, the cat let out a soft breath, because it finally felt like he really could breath. This thinking was making him realize lots of things. Hurriedly, he stopped the water and hopped out of the shower. Rushing to brush his teeth, and then dry his hair, the male's heart raced quickly. Why?

Running into the bedroom, he stared at the clock, it was 4:39PM. Would Seungyoun be home soon? Cursing lightly under his breath, the blonde boy got dressed as fast as he could. Pulling briefs over his bare skin, he let out a soft breath, a sweater covering his pale skin, and then jeans to cover his legs. Tearing things apart to just find a pair of socks, the male sat on the ground while pulling them on, his heart racing faster than it ever had. Why?

Seungyoun also looked around, because he knew he was forgetting something. Rushing through the room, he found it, in the drawer of the nightstand. A woven bracelet that Seungyoun wore often. Sliding it onto his wrist, he wiggled it around to get a good look at it. Then he ran out of the room, down the stairs, his eyes darting everywhere. What to do first? He ran to the counter, opening a cupboard and grabbing a snack. Once he had that, he took a piece of paper and a nearby pen.

Hello.

don't worry, really. i'll be okay

i'm just going to look for someone.

i might come back? 

i love you seungyounnie, don't forget me. i love you yixuan oppa.

- love yibo 

It was quarter to five now, and he had to go. Yibo put the note on the counter where they would find it, and walked to the door. He needed to breath, he needed to find himself. Slipping his shoes on, he opened the door, and peeked back around his shoulder. This place was really his home, or a place he wanted to be home. Shaking his head, Yibo bit at his lip and stepped out, closing the door behind him. Now, he was out.

Yibo closed his eyes, relaxing, talking to himself in his mind. He didn't look back this time, running as fast he could away from the house. Why?

Yibo went to get his old life back.

-

a/n : YIBO

YOU COME BACK HERE.

DON'T YOU RUN.

;;; 3 ;;; well. did you see that comin?? lol

i'm sorry it was just getting happy. *evil laughing*

comment pls! i like reading them cause i have no friends hhehehehe

desperate author-nim /)(\ 

ps. sorry this update took so long, it seemed like no one wanted to read so. *sobs* sorry