12 > coffee

Bratty Kitten

Seungyoun didn't do anything to embarrassing. Now the two of them sat outside at a cafe, a round table that sat two perfectly. He had so much to talk about with Wenhan, that even when he slipped in the change rooms at the pool and bumped into a shirtless Wenhan, it wasn't awkward. Sure it was clumsy, but they had gotten used to each other's little flaws. Sitting down across from the swimmer, Seungyoun looked down at the cappuccino set on the table. Letting out a quiet sigh, his eyes flickered up to look at the other. Wenhan was busy mixing around his iced coffee, his hair lazily pushed back away from his eyes. Because it was so hot outside today, the two of them were busy dying in the heat. When he thought of something to say, it seemed so did Seungyoun and they both started speaking at the same time.

"You go first." Seungyoun murmured, staring as his friend took a quick sip of his drink.

"As you wish." He smiled, leaning his elbow against the table as he tilted his head to the side. "How've you been lately?" His question was genuine, as his eyes sparkled toward Seungyoun. He didn't know why, but it made him forget to breath. The student quickly cleared his throat, smiling soon after.

"Oh, me? I've been good... My whole life is sort of all over the place. Lot's of people and new struggles. I'm still fighting with my brother."

"I know the feeling. You have Yixuan, and I have Sungjoo." Wenhan murmured, nodding his head softly. Pouting, Seungyoun lazily pointed his finger at him and raised a brow.

"But you were the one that was the good child. Weren't you? We never really talked about family. Except I complained way too much." Seungyoun was curious. Wenhan always did well in school, he had nice friends, his family was nice to him. It was almost the opposite of his situation.

"Oh shut up." He sighed, leaning back in his chair and glancing up at the blue sky. "Sungjoo was the one that had all the nice things, the freedom, the job. He always brought home pretty girls, even pretty boys. He's always happy, and I've never held someone's hand." Of course he was exaggerating. Though where was the fun without pulling at a string. What he knew would happen, was Seungyoun's laugh. However, he didn't expect Seungyoun to reach over and grab his hand. He easily intertwined their fingers, and grinned softly at the outcome. Wenhan found himself blushing a bit, smiling back at him before squeezing his hand. 

"Hey, if you have no hand to hold. Just hold mine." Seungyoun teased, causing the older to roll his eyes at him.

"As if you've ever even been in love with someone." The swimmer joked back, making the other blush and pout.

"Hey! You don't know that-"

"Omo, are you on a date with Wenhan?" Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice, and Seungyoun turned quickly. When he saw his older brother with a blonde haired boy clinging to his arm, he let go of his friends hand and laughed nervously.

"Hyung! No, no. We're just talking." He mumbled, filling up the awkward silence by drinking his coffee. Wenhan on the other hand, was still relaxed, his eyes finding their way to Yibo's. He hadn't seen him, but he looked familiar somehow. He kept thinking intently, until it came to him.

"Xuan, who's this?" He asked politely, watching as the cat gently rose his head to look at him. Yibo didn't like seeing Seungyoun out with someone, it made his heart flower into something green. Though he did have to admit, he looked better in real life than the picture Yixuan had shown him of Wenhan.

"I'm Yibo... Nice to meet you?" His voice was small, which made Seungyoun's chest lighten. He hadn't heard the other's voice since earlier and he was afraid he was angry at him for leaving him at the house.

"I'm Wenhan, it's nice to meet you... Wow you're really pretty.." Wenhan continued to speak, glancing over the blonde boy. It was true. He had pale skin and blushing cheeks, his hair fell perfectly every time he moved, and his smile was always shy. At the complement, his ears perked up, and he giggled a bit. 

"T-thank you." It seemed he really like that praise, as he leaned into Yixuan's side, smiling happily. Seungyoun watched as he carelessly snuggled into his older brother. In the end, he knew he was always Yibo's favourite in the house. "Are you Seungyounnie's friend?" He then asked, his eyes sparkling with wonder as he watched the handsome swimmer drink his chilling coffee.

"Yes I am. Are you their friend?" Wenhan spoke nicely, his voice a coo. Yibo liked this man, since he reminded him of warm hug. If he was to compare people to actions. Yixuan would be a sleepy cuddle, and Seungyoun would be a soft kiss. If he was allowed to compare them. Though Yibo kept his thoughts bottled away, and only watched the two in front of him.

"Mhm! I'm their friend. I'm living with them, cause I can't go back home." This was the first time he was talking about his problem so loosely, but none of the boys seemed to mind. Wenhan was just nodding at his words, smiling in a welcoming fashion.

"That's unfortunate... Well, if you ever see me don;t be afraid to say hi."

Yibo nodded enthusiastically. Wenhan was someone almost as nice as his Seungyoun. He liked it very much, and expressed this by shyly hugging Yixuans side. Seungyoun watched simply, his eyes now traveling over to watch Wenhan looking at Yibo simply. He didn't know who to look at, at this point of time he just wanted to go back to one on one time with someone, anyone. He was so caught up staring at his friend, that he never noticed their hands brushed again. It wasn't until Wenhan locked eyes with him, and smiled did he notice. So he went to move, but Wenhan instead took it again. Why not? Yibo and Yixuan were busy talking amongst themselves to notice.

"Oh. Hyung?" Wenhan's expression faded into surprise, as he glanced over Seungyoun's shoulder to see his older brother walking to the cafe. They exchanged glances, and Sungjoo came over.

"Wenhan, Yixuan, Seungyoun. Nice seeing you here..." His eyes fluttered over to the blonde cat, and he lost his words. Yibo looked back at him, and he felt some way he had only felt one other time. Only one other time had his heart jumped into a sprint in his chest, and only one other time did he find himself unable to look away. 

"And the beautiful blonde is?"

"Y-yibo...."

Seungyoun stared at them, his chest tightening. He grew his own little green monster over time.

Wenhan watched his friend, and he smiled. He didn't want to admit it, but it was there.

Jealously. It was there.

-

a/n : omg all of uniq are at a cafe xD

what a coincidence /)(\

but omg o ^ o

what is this?

jealousy? love at first sight? where did yibo feel this way before?

what? what????!! * ^ *

also yibo is so cute in this chapter. but wenhan and seungyoun's hand holding.

go away you cuties /)///(\

pls comment and continue to support author-nim ( an exhausted potato with too many stories to write )