15 > erase

Bratty Kitten

When Seungyoun went home later that night, it was with a heavy heart. He was so careful with everything he had said that night, he didn't want to hurt his friend further. He knew he had messed up a big part of his life, but he knew he was to still stay the same with him. How? How did he not realize the other's never ending admiration for him? Seungyoun wanted to scream, to break something, to cry. But he was reminded, that perhaps Wenhan has felt like this for years, for so long he thought of it as a bad thing to like his best friend. Seungyoun wanted to go home, and not talk to anyone for days, but he knew he would be forced out eventually.

Sitting in the living room, he realized he was all alone. Yixuan went into work, and was obviously busy doing that. Yibo, who knew where he was? The dumb cat was somewhere, and probably with Sungjoo. That much he could figure out. It was nearly ten at night, and he had suspicion. What if Sungjoo was busy wrapping the other around his finger and making sure he wouldn't be able to find out all the bad things he's done. For god's sake, Sungjoo had taken Yixuan's girlfriend a few years ago, and it took him a while to recover. Seungyoun loved his brother, and hated Sungjoo for all he was. He was just someone who dated and threw away, used and then forgot. He was scum, and everyone knew. Of course Yibo didn't. Frustrated, the male laid down on the couch, staring up at his ceiling. He often did this when he searched for answers. Maybe he was secretly praying that God had the answers to his hardships, or maybe he was looking to see if anyone was able to answer it for him, or maybe even that the idea would suddenly come to him.

Rolling onto his side, he closed his eyes and thought.

Today was a day, he wouldn't be able to forget. The way his chest clenched when they held hands, and when they kissed. It was like everything around them stopped, and like it was meant to be. He remembered Wenhan to be gentle, he remembered himself to be shaky and nervous. He remembered the pained look on the swimmers face when he tried to make it work. Wenhan knew Seungyoun better than he knew himself, and sometimes it scared him. Wenhan was always getting hurt, but seemed fine in the position.

Then the door opened, and his eyes flew open. Almost in alarm, he sat up, and saw the blonde haired boy slowly closing the door was if to not wake a soul. Though when he his heel, his eyes connected with the high school students, and he froze.

"Seungyounnie. Hi." Slipping his shoes off, his kitty ears flattened against his hair. "Did I wake you? I'm very sorry, I was just um. I was out playing games and stuff." In his hands he held a strip of pictures, and he was very gently gripping them. He didn't want to bend them, because these pictures were so precious to the cat. They were of him and Sungjoo, who he liked very much. He was a good listener, and a good talker, he understood him and he reassured him. Everything Yibo needed.

"Were you with Sungjoo?" Seungyoun's voice came out low, with anger, but he passed it off as tiredness. When the petit cat nodded, he only grew restless, and he rolled onto his back. "Is that so? Hope you had a good time, goodnight."

Yibo was surprised with the short conversation, and set his precious pictures down on the counter. Wandering closer to him, he gently kneeled beside the couch. His eyes flickered nervously from him to the floor. 

"Are you unhappy with me?"

"Why do you care about my opinion?"

The cat slightly whined, his eyes lowering further, staring into his lap and he bit at his lip. Had he done something wrong? Why was Seungyoun suddenly acting up? He felt he was responsible, so he nudged closer, tilting his head until it rested on the male's thigh. Yibo did what he knew how to do, and that was apologize with actions. He gently nuzzled into him, his eyes fluttering closed. He wanted nothing more than Seungyoun to be happy with him, he hadn't meant to do something wrong.

"I'm sorry Seungyounnie. I can't understand your feelings, but I hope what I did won't make you hate me."

"Stupid, that's the problem." Seungyoun glanced down at the pitiful cat, who was pouting while resting his cheek on his leg. It was such a strange thing to see, but it still warmed his heart he was trying to apologize with his whole body.

"What's the problem Seungyounnie?" Yibo perked up, getting up and crawling onto the couch. Greedy for his warmth, he laid down next to Seungyoun, his back pressed firmly against the sofa. His eyes fluttered around his face, searching for an emotion he knew. He now laid his head on the males chest, still sad with the lack of answers he got. Yibo only wanted to do right, he only wanted to be praised, he only wanted attention.

"The problem it that I can't hate you." Seungyoun lazily wrapped an arm around his waist, earning a small squeal from the light haired boy. Yibo buried himself in the student, smiling as he nuzzled his nose against his chest. Yibo inhaled, letting the scent of Seungyoun hit him like a wave. It was warm, and almost a mix of two people, he didn't know the other was, but he was suddenly jealous. Maybe it was the pretty swimmer...  Seungyoun smelt different than Sungjoo, who was mysteriously comforting. All these smells made him sleepy, because he wished to be cared for while being caressed by familiar scents.

"Seungyoun would never hate Yibo." Said cat murmured, leaning up and placing a feathery kiss onto his jawline. The student groaned a bit, moving his head to the side before sighing. He hated how right he was, and how cute that little kiss was.

"Yibo loves Seungyounnie."

"I know you do Yibo, I know."

"Does Seungyounnie love me?"

' I don't know if your love is like my love '


-

a/n : aigoooo.

o n o

um so um. this ff is gonna get rlly dramatic fast.

just warning you.

also.

also.

if you like sungjoo, i'm sorry.

/)(\ you'll understand why soon!

comment please~~ support author-nim because she has no motivation except you beautiful subbies < 3