four > oppa?

Bratty Kitten

He thought quickly, and pushed Yibo down onto the ground so he was hidden by the counter. The cat mewled in protest, reaching up to cling to him so he wouldn't fall. Though he missed and fell on his , pouting as he went to wipe his eyes. He didn't like Seungyoun in this moment, he thought he was mean and he didn't want to be around such a nasty person. Yibo was about to cry out at him, but he felt the high schooler cover his mouth. His eyes widened, and he looked up at him. He didn't know why he had to be quiet, but since the other was telling him to, maybe he should listen.

"Hyung! Just talking to myself!" He called, biting at his lip nervously as he listened to the movement of the other. Yixuan had made his way into the room, glancing over his brother slightly before turning to look at the time. The numbers burned into his eyes, and he groaned, shaking his head of messy hair.

"Okay, just get to school okay? Don't forget to feed Bobo." Yixuan mumbled, turning away from them and stretching briefly. The younger thought he might say something else, but he was soon gone from sight. He went around the corner and up the stairs. Seungyoun was watching carefully, before withdrawing his hand and sighing in relief.

"Okay he's gone. You can't let hyung know you're this." Poking at the others ears, he explained the situation quickly. Yibo felt sad, because he wasn't allowed to be who he was. He didn't understand why, because he was a cat and they knew. He didn't know it was wrong to be a boy and a cat in one. It just sort of happened to him. But the blonde male struggled to get up, using the counter, he gripped the side and pulled himself up.

"Okay Seungyounnie. I won't tell oppa." He pouted, his ears flattening slowly against his hair, and he his toes to leave. He had forgotten he hadn't had a real breakfast, but he was too distraught to eat much. If he ate too much, he would get a tummy ache, and Yibo hated those. He only liked it when his 'mommy' would tuck him into bed and make him yummy warm tea when he felt sick. He knew 'mommy' wouldn't be coming back now, because he knew she went somewhere with professionals. They said she had gotten sick. Yibo hated sickness.

"Yah, what are you thinking about?" The high school student asked, while standing in front of the mirror to fix his hair. The cat glanced to the side, watching his every move hesitantly. What was he thinking about? Can he tell him? Should he trust him? Yibo panicked a bit, making a low hissing noise before darting up the stairwell. Seungyoun stood there, in shock as he watched the kitten run from him. Did he say the wrong thing? Use the wrong tone? He wondered, he really did. But he had no time to go and help him, so he went up to his room, and changed into his school uniform. While fixing his sleeves, he noticed Yibo wasn't in his room or the bathroom. He curiously went on a hunt for the kitten, looking high and low for him. It was strange, because he had no idea where he was, and didn't think to look where he found him. Yibo was curled up in the bottom of his closet, his expression tired and sad.

"Yibo?" He gently urged, leaning down toward the light haired boy. He only hummed,as if to respond. Slowly, the cat got up and was sitting. Pulling the hood over his head, he puffed out his cheeks and let his ears flick around.

"Seungyounnie can go to school, as long as you promise to come back and play with Yibo when you come back."

Surprised by the sudden compensation for his usual plans, he nodded quickly.

"Yeah, of course. I'll come home right after school, and then i'll talk to you all you want." Seungyoun agreed, standing from his spot and smiling shortly. "You'll be good right Yibo? No bothering hyung, and no leaving the room while he's home. Don't disturb him, and don't let him know you're you."

"But why?" 

"Because if hyung finds out our cat is human, he'll pass out and think I am creepy."

"Oppa doesn't like Yibo?" The cat leaned back against the closet wall, humming to himself. He liked Yixuan very much, and didn't know what he could have done to make him hate him.

"No! No, hyung will think it's crazy. So just stay here."

Yibo was left alone in the room, and he frowned to himself. They didn't like Yibo?

He wanted to go home. Yibo wanted to go back to his 'mommy'. Who is 'mommy'?

-

a/n : hello!

enjoying it so far?

please comment and support me c:

also today is a *drumroll* DOUBLE UPDATE!!

what????????? o u o i'll post a second chapter special for mothers day!

Yibo's 'mommy'. is..... ___ ?