21 > meanies, giggling and smiles.

Bratty Kitten

Yibo stared out the window, anticipating the return of his boyfriend from school. It turns out Seungyoun had been really busy with his exams, and Yibo wanted to be the one who release all his stress. Wiggling on the couch, the blonde cat blinked a few times as he watched the movement outside. It had been months since he was kicked out of his own home, since he had been forced to wander around the scary world while being a little kitten. Shaking his head, he watched the traffic lights on the nearest street. He liked the colours, especially when green turned to yellow. He watched like that for a few minutes, like he was being hypnotized before he heard someone walking. Turning his head back, his hair fell out of his face and he let out a small breath. Yixuan was walking down the hallway, about to go into the kitchen when he spotted the restless looking cat.

"Are you waiting for Seungyoun?" He asked, taking a few steps into the kitchen as his original plan intended. The cat leaned off the couch a little bit, his back arching in order to keep his eyes on the tall male now opening the fridge.

"Yeah, I'm going to greet him when he gets home." Yibo murmured, looking down at his lap and blushing at the realization of what he said. It seems Yixuan could have guessed his reaction, as he chuckled a bit from the other room.

"I'm sure he'd like that. You're happy, yes?" The older asked, soon walking around the corner to look at Yibo, absently drinking a glass of water. The two stared at each other for a bit, mainly because Yibo didn't know why he was asking. So he nodded gently, blinking his eyes. Of course he would be happy with his relationship with the boy. He loved him truly, because a smile could send him onto cloud nine and a simple look could make his heart melt. He was completely in love with Seungyoun, and that brought him true happiness.

"I'm happy... I really am. Your brother is someone that makes me whole, and he makes me a better person. Even if it's not clear, I really love him." Yibo stared harder when he didn't have an immediate reaction. He worried something was wrong, he worried there was something to happen. He stopped breathing for a second, and he looked down. "Oppa can you say something? You're freaking me out..." He whimpered out, looking down and frowning.

"Oh sorry. I was just thinking." Yixuan said, laughing a bit before shrugging his shoulders. Yibo sighed loudly, realizing how hot he had gotten from the sudden dramatic pause. He waved a hand in front of his face and grumbled.

"Oppa you scared me, I thought you'd say something like Seungyounnie wasn't going to come home from school and that's like my biggest fear because I really really love him so much." Halfway through the sentence, Yibo had started crying and Yixuan was so shocked he nearly choked on his water. Setting the cup down on the table, he rushed over and scooped the cat into his arms quickly.

"Yibo! What? Where would you even get that idea? I was processing what you said, I wasn't planning to drop a bomb or something." Panicking a little bit, the older held the now sobbing boy in his arms. Yibo hid his face in the others shoulder, honestly he was overreacting but imagining this was the worst thing he could have ever done. Petting the others head in attempt to calm him down, the kitten only cried louder because it reminded him of Seungyoun. "Yibo! Shh. If you're still crying when Seungyoun comes home, Jesus Christ my little brother is going to murder me." He whisper yelled, softly rocking the male in his arms before sighing lightly. "Have you been watching too many dramas? Why the hell would you think Seungyoun wouldn't come home, you dummy." Yixuan grumbled, in which made the cat whimper at being insulted.

"Oppa's mean, I thought you were nice but you're just.. you're a... a meanie!" Yibo said loudly, wiggling out of his arms and barely managing to stand up. When the door opened, they both stopped and looked up.

"I'm home!" Seungyoun called, setting his bag on the floor and closing the door behind him and taking off his shoes. By the time he looked up, he was dumbfounded. His eyes flickered from his flustered older brother to his crying boyfriend. Wait? Crying boyfriend? He narrowed his eyes at his brother, and tried to figure out the situation. "What did you do to him?"

Yibo sniffled, and ran over to hug his boyfriend. When safely in his arms, the kitten buried himself further and cried for a few more minutes. Seungyoun held him protectively, kissing the top of his head even before he looked at Yixuan trying to inch his way out of the living room.

"You stay right there hyung, when Yibo calms down I'm going to break a table over your head." The high school student said to his older brother, frowning as he pulled the blonde cat deeper into his embrace. Just with his scent, Yibo had calmed down, but his waterworks hadn't stopped quite yet. He was really just trying to control his breathing at his point. Nuzzling into his collarbone, Yibo took a deep breath and wiped his eyes for the last time. When he turned his head to look at Yixuan, he had the guiltiest expression he had ever seen. Yibo giggled quietly, smiling evilly at him before snuggling back into his boyfriend.

"Yah! You punk." Yixuan said, too loudly in which Seungyoun glared at him.

"What'd you say to me?"

"Not you! Your fluffy boyfriend over there."

"Oh you wanna fight?"

Yixuan grabbed a cushion from the couch, and challenged his younger brother.

"Let's go!"

The blonde cat laughed from his spot, his giggle laced with utter glee as he looked at the two.

Oh, he was so happy with this life. He was so happy. He was so thankful.

But sometimes he wondered, what happened to the people in his old life?

-

a/n : HELLO!!1 IT'S BEEN 14 DAYS ! AND I AM OKAY NOW!!!!! *noise makers go off simultaneously*

i love you all so much please continue to support my work.

also to celebrate summer, and my new found happiness.

have a cute, funny, quirky chapter!

i'm such a loser i laugh at my own writing /)(\ i hope you find it funny and that it may cheer you up cause it cheered yibo up!!

ahaha. thank you thank you for all the support too.

author-nim is very pleased with finding muse to write again, because she looooves creativity. ily.