three > me,me,me!

Bratty Kitten

Seungyoun couldn't move. Not with this boy on his lower half, and now he couldn't because he had no idea what was really going on. He had never seen a boy with ears before, he knew it had to be connected to Bobo somehow. Maybe it even was him, maybe he did speak and that's why he could understand himself and his brother. Blushing again, he turned his head away from him. The boy made a small noise, stretching his body out, snuggling his face farther into the others tummy. He seemed to like laying on people, cats did anyway.

Finally, he couldn't take it, and he nudged the others head off, making it land on the bed with a soft bounce. The light haired male whined, wiggling his nose as he rolled over on his back. He opened his eyes, looking up at Seungyoun curiously. They both stared for a second, until Seungyoun backed away and stood beside the bed. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his hair and gazed at him, observing. Shaking his head, the long strands of blonde hair fell perfectly around his face, and he sat up straight.

"Okay, who the hell are you?" Seungyoun asked, his hands gripping at his own pants as he stood there. Almost as if he was nervous. He kind of was, because this pretty boy who sat in his bed was a stranger at this point.

"Mommy calls me Yibo. So i'm Yibo." He mumbled out, rubbing at his tired eyes with his fist before laying back down and yawning. Seungyoun stared at said male, watching for a second. Yibo? Yibo. Bobo? Yibo's fluffy tail swayed back and forth when he turned to lay on his stomach, whining as he couldn't find a comfortable spot like last time. He seemed to like warm things, like most cats did.

"Yibo? Are you Bobo?" As if he couldn't connect the dots, he had to ask him directly just in case. The cat didn't even have to think, just nodded and rolled over to crawl out of bed.

"Yes, Yibo is kitty named Bobo. Can I have food? Please? Seungyounie~" He walked over to who he assumed was his new owner, and nuzzled his head against his chest. Mewling desperately, he rested his forehead on his shoulder, whimpering softly. Seungyoun's eyes widened as he watched the cat do this, his hands moving out to pry him off, though his heart softened and he brought one hand into Yibo's hair. running his fingers through the fine locks carefully, he then scratched between his ears. Letting out a soft purr. the cat practically clung to the high schooler. He was just like a cat, even when he was clearly this boy.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked, stepping back from the cat in attempt to make him part from him. But when Seungyoun moved,so did Yibo. The two were impossibly close, and he groaned, shaking his head. "Yibo, you can't cling to me like that." He muttered, gently poking his hips in attempt to make him leave him alone. But instead Yibo jumped up and wrapped his legs around his waist, crying softly again. With wide eyes, Seungyoun held him up, and stared at him in disbelief. 

"Yah! Get off Yibo, I need to  make you food, if you don't let go of me, I can't make you food." 

Yibo's grip weakened, and he gently slipped off him, pouting cutely as he did so.

"Okay Seungyounnie." He whispered, as if in defeat, and stood there with his head down. His ears were flat against his hair, and his tail stopped happily swaying. "But can you give me your sweater, I'm cold." He pointed into his open closet, at the white hoodie. It would be two sizes too big on Yibo, but Seungyoun didn't really think of that.

"Yeah sure, put it on. I'll be making your food." He said, rushing out of the room to the kitchen.

Yibo was now left alone, and he looked at the closet. He really wanted that sweater. It looked warm, and he liked being warm. He liked blankets and sunlight, so why not this hoodie? He walked over, walking on his toes and taking hold of it. Easily slipping it over his body, he let out a happy noise. It was warm, and he was sure he was never going to take it off. But now he had his hoodie, he had to go find his Seungyoun again. So he shuffled out of the room, his ears now perked up at any noises he heard, which were mostly his owner moving things around in the kitchen.

"Seungyounnie! I want Chicken!" He called down the stairs. That made Seungyoun panic, because Yixuan was still here. He didn't go to work for another three hours, so he had to be sneaky while he was home. But Yibo didn't know that, and practically stomped his way down the stairs, humming a song to himself. Yibo seemed to be very free spirited but the one thing he couldn't stand was being told no with no explanation.

"Seungyounnie! Fooood!" He yelled, approaching him in the kitchen and looking over his shoulder. The high school student was busy wandering around , trying to find something for him to eat. The kitten bounced around, happy in the sweater he was given.

"Can you shut up? Yixuan-hyung is still home, and he's sleeping on top of that." Seungyoun mumbled under his breath, turning to face him and gently poke Yibo on the forehead. As if that was supposed to be a punishment.Pouting, the light haired boy walked to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, hugging him from the side.

"Yibo is sorry. I'm just hungry. I won't wake up oppa."

"Yah! Why is he oppa and i'm just Seungyounnie?" He frowned, while taking a plate out and opening the fridge, the clingy kitten wandering behind him. Still nuzzling into him, he purred and sniffed at his shirt.

"Because, oppa is very nice to me. You're like my teddy bear."

Seungyoun flushed deeply, prying him off and flicking his nose. This time the cat let out a soft cry, scrunching his nose before shaking his head. His hair fell around his eyes and he pouted cutely.

"Seungyoun is mean." And we went to go and raid the fridge, opening it quickly and snooping around. While Seungyoun was busy opening up a can of tuna from the cupboard, Yibo was happily eating grapes out of the packet in the bottom compartment of the fridge. The student checked the time briefly, before he turned to see the cat eating out of his fridge.

"Yah! Yibo! I'm trying to make you food!"

"I don't like fish in the morning." He whispered out, popping a small grape into his mouth and smiling. His tail practically wagged behind him as he sat there, his ears high and softly twitching at the noise the fridge would make.

"You are diving me insane. Yibo just, stay there. I need to get ready for school."

Yibo shot up, dropping the grapes on the floor and whining loudly. His eyes changed from sparkly happy balls of light, to deep pools of sadness.

"Seungyounnie! You can't go to school! You'll leave me behind!"

"That's the point." He grumbled, rolling his eyes softly as the other then grabbed onto his wrist and he was pulled back into him. The cat was crying out softly, though didn't actually cry, just made the sad noises.

"Seungyounnie! I don't want to be alone!" Now he started crying, his eyes dampening instantly.

"Seungyoun? Who're you talking to?" Yixuan's voice sounded from the stairs, and the high schooler panicked.

His brother was awake, and he was hugging a crying cat boy in his kitchen.

What more could go wrong?

-

a/n : What do you think so far?

o u o yibuttbutt is wow.

yixuan oppa q u q

seungyounnie the teddy bear.

omg and and we'll learn about yibobo's past life soon!

pls comment ~~