six > yibo is sorry

Bratty Kitten

Yibo was sitting on the edge of his owners bed when he heard the door open. Curious, he tilted his head and stood up. Whoever was here, didn't say anything, so he figured it might be Yixuan. He didn't like hiding from him, but if Seungyoun said he would be disowned if he found out, it would be best to stay inside this room. Pouting, his ears flattened against his head and he waited. He heard footsteps, the jingling of keys and then the door closing. Yixuan had forgotten his keys?

That was the last sound he heard for the next few hours.

Yibo was terribly lonely, and he was bored. He hated being without entertainment, and he hated being alone. The kitten rolled onto his back, pulling the blanket with him. Realizing the blanket on his bed was knit, the cat took an immediate liking to it. His mommy had similar blankets, so having it wrapped around him was a great thing. Purring quietly, he rolled over some more, not caring that he made a mess of the high school students bed. He had gone to school instead of keeping Yibo company, so he deserved to come home to a tiny mess. It wasn't like he broke anything, just cluttered things up slightly.

"Yibo's hungry." He whined to himself, walking downstairs with his knit blanket as a cape. Yibo was happy with his big piece of knitted fabric, and hopped down the stairs. When he got into the kitchen, he opened up the fridge and pulled out the bag of grapes. He decided earlier he liked them, so he set them down on the counter. Then while he was rummaging in the closet, he found crackers. He remembered he liked them when a customer of mommy's gave them to him. So he crawled up onto the counter and got them, not caring much as a box of tea bags fell onto his head. In fact, he just let them fall onto the floor. "Thirsty..." Yibo murmured, looking around in every cupboard high and low. He threw some things that were in the way, like granola bars or ginger candies. He was just looking for something to drink. Leaving almost all the cupboards open, he wandered into the fridge once more, and took out a juice box. He knew that would be yummy, because mommy always gave him juice boxes when he was good. Yibo thought he was good right now, he didn't let Yixuan see him, which was the only thing Seungyoun told him not to do.

Sticking the straw into the hole on top of the box, he happily sipped at the juice, hopping onto the counter to eat. His tail swayed around freely, as he stuffed a few grapes into his mouth and munched quietly. Yibo was thankful for the good meal Yixuan had prepared the other night, but he had less space in his tummy as a kitten and lots of space as a teenager cat boy. So he ate food, lots of it. He finished almost all the grapes, and several packets of crackers. He even ate the tuna from the can that Seungyoun had half opened earlier that morning. It wasn't morning anymore, so he could have heavy foods without getting tummy aches. His mommy taught him that. While walking away without cleaning his mess, he decided to wander over to the balcony at the side of the living room. Still drinking from his juice box, he walked outside and peeked out. It was sunny today, but a bit breezy. His hair flopped over his eyes, so he had to flip it out of the way, He giggled a bit when it tickled his nose, but after that he was breathless at the view. There was lots of buildings where Seungyoun lived, not like where his mommy did. There was lots of people walking around, and lots of cars. Yibo had never quite liked cars, since they were loud and could hurt people. Finishing the last of his juice box, he leaned over the side of the rail and sighed. Sure it was potentially dangerous, but he liked being up high. His pure thoughts were interrupted by the door slamming loudly.

Yibo squealed, his body flinching when he swiftly turned around. He saw Seungyoun was back, and his ears twitched up quickly.

"Seungyounnie!" He cheered, making his way over and smiling softly at him. On the other hand, the student didn't look too happy to see him. He frowned, his ears lowering themselves. "What did Yibo do?"

"What did Yibo do? What did you do!?" He yelled, staring at the large mess the cat had created, his eyes not knowing where to look first. Crumbs, garbage, dishes, food. All over his kitchen. Yibo squeaked at the tone of voice he was using, his eyes tightly closing as he was being yelled at. Yibo didn't like being yelled at, especially when he didn't know what he did wrong.

"Yibo you made a mess! Why didn't you just stay in my room? You're tiring me out, I wish you would listen. God you're so annoying." Seungyoun yelled at him again, his voice lowering as he pushed past him and went into the kitchen to tidy up. The kitten's heart sunk, and he stared off into the distance. Yibo was annoying? He frowned, deeply, and stared down at his feet. He thought he did everything Seungyoun would have wanted, but apparently he had messed up like he always did. Yibo felt dumb, and didn't want to move from his spot.

"Yibo's sorry, Yibo didn't want to be annoying. Yibo didn't want to make Seungyounnie angry." The kitten's tail drooped between his legs, and he blinked away tears. His mommy told him not to cry when he was feeling weak, but he couldn't fight it off this time. Yibo started sobbing in his spot, surprising the angry teenager.

"Y-yibo?" His voice softened, and he frowned gently, taking a step to approach him, but before he could, the door opened.

When it opened, his older brother was setting down his bag, humming to himself before he closed the door and saw the crying boy. Before either of the siblings could say something, the miserable Yibo had already ran into Yixuan's arms.

"O-Oppa!"

-

a/n : gasp.

yibo.

oh nu.

shame on you seungyoun - _ - yelling at poor bb like that.

but oppa comes to save the day.

maybe..???? let's see how momma yixuan reacts!!! i know you all want momma yixuan to take care of bb yibo, but seungyoun is a little jelly.~

o u o thank you for commenting and voting and hng i love you all!