Leaving.

Unexpected

Everyone had expected me to decline.

But i didn't. "Why?" everyone asked. My simple answer, "Because i want to be close to my parents."

Though deep down, it wasn't simple like that. Still, it was simple enough to comprehend.

The truth; I want to take over their business, COMEPLETELY. And ruin the company.

I want them to know what it feels like to lose something that meant everything. It happened to me, and it wasn't fair. Now, it's their turn. I'm gonna be the "perfect daughter".

Which also meant, i'm leaving JYJ.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I took a flight to Japan and was in a cab, on my way to see JYJ. They flew back to Tokyo once their performances were over. A few weeks were already gone.

Finally, i reached. I made my way in the building and into the lift.

I couldn't believe what i was doing. I was going to leave them.

I rang the doorbell and waited.

Jaejoong came to the door and hugged me at the first sight. "Hey," he whispered in my hair.

"Hey," I replied and hugged him.

I went in and saw that they were practicing. Jaejoong went to grab a seat as i did too. 

"Nikki ah," Junsu oppa called.

"Yeh."

"We saw the news," he said.

"The press conference?" I asked.

"Yeah. That too," he replied. I sighed silently in my head. If only he didn't bring this up earlier.

"So.." I probed.

"So, are you really gonna take over the company?" he asked, looking at me.

"Junsu yah," Jaejoong called hard, "Hajima. She just got here."

"Hyung, we need to know," he retorted.

"Not now, Junsu. Not now," Jaejoong said with anger.

"Hyung, i'm not gonna sit there and act like everything's okay. Like Nikki's gonna be with us everyday again," Junsu yelled.

"Junsu! Please. Stop it," Yoochun oppa helped.

"I don't wanna talk about this. You better stop asking Nikki," Jaejoong said, angrily but calm.

"Hyung! I-" Junsu started but i interupted.

"Yah! Geumanhaja!" I yelled. "I am going to take over the company. I'm going to stop being your maid. We won't meet, call or text anymore. I'm gonna be living in Seoul. And you guys are gonna be in Tokyo. That's how it's gonna be. This time is the last meeting. We're not meeting again."

"W-what...?" Jaejoong stammered.

"Y-you're leaving us?" Yoochun asked.

"W-w-we can still m-meet..." Junsu pleaded.

"No, we can't," I said, as tears dropped from my eyes. "You guys are idols. I am the daughter of the richest man in Korea. If we were seen together, it's gonna be disastrous." Jaejoong stood and suddenly pulled me up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a room. Dropping me on his bed, he knelt on one knee in front of me. His hands cupped both sides of my cheek as he spoke, "Are you telling me...that our relationship is...over?"

My tears fell once again as i held his wrists. "I'm sorry," i whispered, and pulled his hands away from my face.

"A-am i supposed to be feeling like this? Like...a lost kid?" he stammered. More tears rolled down my cheeks.

I got off the bed and knelt down beside him. I held his nape and bent forward until our foreheads touched. "I'm really sorry..." I murmured. "Sorry, Jae. I...love you." I got up and left his room.

I ran out their apartment with Yoochun and Junsu yelling after me, "NIKKI!!!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Jaejoong's POV]

"I...love you," she said softly and walked off. My heart...felt like it was beaten up and stabbed a million times.

I felt so...lost.

I sat down on ground and held my head in my hands. Damn this . It shouldn't have happened. It never should have. Nikki wasn't supposed to leave me. She was supposed to be with me.

The guys ran in the room saying, "Hyung, Nikki ran out!" Yoochun exclaimed. "What happened???"

I looked up and whispered, "She's not coming back.." I stood up and laid on my bed. "Give me some time alone..." After about a few seconds, my room door closed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Nikki's POV]

I sat under a tree at a nearby park. I was crying. I raised a fist to my lips. I didn't wanna make a sound. I left them. I did it. I hurt my only family..

After 20 minutes, i took out my phone and went through my contacts.

Marking on Jae, Yoochun and Junsu oppa's contact, i deleted them.

I noted myself; Nikki. JYJ no longer exists in your life. Who is JYJ?

"I don't know," I whispered, with tears falling. I swiped at them and got up. I left in the direction of the airport.

-

-

-

A/N:

Hey readers, i have bad news.

This story is ending in a few chapters.....

Some of you emailed me..i wonder how you got my email...

But you guys were shocked as to why Nikki took on her father's business.

I didn't want this to be predictable, so i did the unexpected, like my title. ^^

Nikki is a little mean, eh? But still, it's only a character! :D

Anyway, here's my email: [email protected]

You guys can email me if you need to ask anything. (: