Mommy? Daddy?

Unexpected

"My...birth...parents...?" I dragged on every word. Jae's arm was suddenly around my waist.

"Be careful, Nikki," he whispered. I realised that i nearly collasped to a side.

"Yes," the man confirmed, "Your birth parents. Mr and Mrs Oh." My eyes widened and i shook my head hard.

"Why are they searching for me now??" I asked, confused and so badly, i wanted to cry.

"It's not my right to know. It's yours. Now, would you please come with me? We've been searching for you over a long period of time."

"Where are they?" I asked, folding my arms.

"In Korea. Your birth place," he said.

"I was born in Korea and i didn't even know?" I swore under my breath.

"Yes. We need to bring you back to Korea right now. If you would follow me, please?" He gestured. I looked at Jaejoong whose eyes were anxious.

"Jae ah," I started, "I'm gonna go to Korea. You'll be there in a few weeks' time right? For your concert."

"I'm coming with you," he firmly said.

"What? No! You have 5 more countries to go. You can't let your fans down," I reminded him. He sighed and raised a fist to his forehead.

"We'll just postpone all the showcases for 3 days. How's that?"

"No! The date's been set. There are millions of fans waiting to see you guys perform. Why do you want to disappoint them?" I asked.

"But then, you're going to Korea. ALONE. What if something happens??" He freaked.

The PI guy suddenly cut in saying, "We're familiar with martial arts. Trust me. She'll get to Korea safe and sound."

Jaejoong stared at him and sighed, "I'm gonna hold you to your words. That's a promise. She better get there safe. If anything happens to her, I swear i'll hunt you down, you hear me?"

The muscular PI shot his stare to the ground and muttered, "Yes, sir." 

Jaejoong was scary, but it was sweet of him. "Jaejoong yah, take care of yourself, hm?"

"Mm. Call me once you've reached Korea, arasso?" He said as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Neh, arasso," I agreed, and started to turn to leave when Jae stopped me.

"Chakaman," he stopped and looked at the PI. "Can you wait outside the door? I need to tell Nikki something."

"Yes, sir." The door closed behind him as Jaejoong looked at me. "Take care, Nikki yah. I'll miss you. If anything happens, call me. No matter how late, or early. Just call me. You haven't even left but i already feel like i'm losing you."

"You're not losing me.... I'll be fine. And i'll miss you too. Jaejoong ah, annyeong," i said and he pulled me in his arms.

"SSSSNGHEEEH," he murmured into my head.

"Eh?"

"Saranghae," he said, more clearly as he let me go. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "Remember to call."

"Mm." We let go and i went outside. The PI stood there, waiting for me.

He beckoned for me to follow him out to his car.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

We reached Incheon Airport after a few hours. I didn't speak the whole way.

Once we left the airport, there were so many people waiting at the arrival hall with cameras. The PI suddenly said to me, "Welcome to Korea, Oh Ji Hae ssi. When you walk through those barriers, look down and answer no questions."

"Those people are waiting for me..?" I queried, squinting my eyes.

"Yes. When you're the long-lost daughter of the richest man in Korea, the reporters stick to you." We got our passports and left. There was a barrier for me to walk through, just like how JYJ and i walked through.

"Richest man in Korea?" I asked and he nodded. I gulped and looked on the ground as we walked out.

"Oh Ji Hae ssi, how do you feel about this?"

"Oh Ji Hae ssi, it's been a long time since you saw your parents. Are you happy?"

"Oh Ji Hae ssi, will you stay with your parents?"

"Oh Ji Hae ssi, where have you been for so long?"

"Oh Ji Hae ssi, will you take over your father's business?"

I covered my eyes from all the camera flashings and got into a car provided. "Welcome, agassi," a man greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I muttered and closed my eyes. I'm dealing with too much.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

After about an hour, we reached. I got out of the car with driver ahjussi's help and gasped at what i saw. "Agassi's home~" He yelled.

( http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1371/lee18750206060628.jpg  )

I walked to the porch as the door opened. An elegant-looking woman and a stern-looking man stood there. "Ji Hae?" The woman called.

I bowed 90degrees and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Ji Hae ah!" She ran out gracefully and hugged me. "Eomma missed you!"

She pulled me in the house and sat me on the luxurious couch.

"Ji Hae ah," the man spoke in a deep voice, "This must be shocking to you. I'm your father and she's your mother. This is where we live. And where you'll live as well. We have a lot of explaining to do, but we can leave it for later. Right now, let's go have our first dinner as a reunited family, shall we?" The woman squealed in joy.

I came home, and he tries to control me? "No," I refused.

"What do you mean, 'no'?" He asked, sternly. The woman stopped her squeals.

"Tell me everything. That's the reason why i came back. I wanna know what happened," I demanded, rudely.

"We'll have dinner first," my FATHER said.

"Either tell me now, or i'll leave this place. Knowing the truth is a bonus for me. Not knowing the truth doesn't hurt me."

My mother sighed and guided me to sit down. "Yeobo ah, let's tell her.."

"Fine."

"Ji Hae ah, this is what happened..... Your father and i weren't married then. We were young, about your current age. But we did something wrong. And we had you. But your father's family and mine had good reputation and we couldn't afford to tarnish it. However, it wasn't possible to abort you because it was believed to be a sin in our cultures. If we commited a sin, the family's good luck mught be spoilt. We couldnt let that happen either. We were stuck. I had no choice but to tell my mother. She was upset but allowed me to stay until i gave birth to you. Your father carried on studying. Once you were born, your father and i realised that...we were too young to have a baby. So...we gave you to my cousin to take care. She went to Singapore, i was told. But one year, she came back without you. She gave you away as well, because you were constantly sick and the expenses were not cheap. We lost you ever since then.. And now, we can afford to raise you up! We went searching for you in Singapore, but someone saw you in KL, then another person saw you in Taipei. And finally, we found you."

"You two gave me away. And your cousin gave me away. Am i toy? Am i a toy that you can throw around??? I was baby, but i had feelings. And i grew up without proper parents. Now, just because you're successful, you want to take care of me? You made me live without parents for 19 years and suddenly, you want me back? Well no. I'm not gonna come back. I'm happy living where i am. I've found myself 3 brothers and a sister. They are the CLOSEST thing i have to family. And you both? I don't even know who you people are! My parents, or animals? No wait. Animals would never give their young away. You guys are monsters. Just leave me alone from now. I don't want to stay here. I never needed to know you both," I shouted and ran away with tears in my eyes.

-

-

-

How's this? :D

Was i mean to make Nikki so mean to her birth parents??

But i like it that way ^^

Please comment so i can work harder on this (:

BTW, i have another fanfic going on! Support me please?

It's a U-kiss fanfic! It's called, "Living with Ukiss."

Thank you all, luvvvvvvvvvvvvv~