Feelings overload

Unexpected

Junsu took me back to the hotel when it reached evening. He stayed with me throughout the whole time. Alex appearently had went home to get water and didnt come back. Only sent a text saying he wasn't gonna come back cause "something came up".

Junsu and i were in the cab, on our way back. I kept silent. I didn't wanna talk. I was thinking.

Should i just end this? It is worth it for me to give Jae up for myself? If it isn't, why so? Why should i suffer?

And Jae? He's a star. Should he stay with me? Tie his world with mine? His, an idol's life with mine, an ordinary life. Was that a wrong move? Would it be better if i ended this?

But...I can't say those three words...the heartbreaking words. "Let's...break...up". I can't say it.. Afterall, i've been loving him for the past two years. It's started with a dream, and it came true. How am i supposed to give it all up??

But...It's only right that i give it up! Why should i make Jaejoong mine when i'm not worth it? I'm not pretty enough, not kind enough. I'm stubborn, demanding and thoughtless. I'm the nightmare to every guy when Jae is the dream guy for every girl.

A star can never be in love with an ordinary girl. It's just like the sky will never love the sea. They're far, they will never touch. They can never love.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

I finally reached the hotel room. After taking a long shower, i sat on the white bed towel-drying my hair. Why did Nikki run off? What happened? I..had a bad feeling. She didn't reply to any of my texts. Not that i didnt wanna call. I was at the interview all day. Tomorrow night's the showcase and i'm getting all worried for her.

I groaned out fell back on the bed. I hated this suspense. I wanted to know what happened.

At that point, I sat up as the hotel door opened and in came Nikki and Junsu. She looked tired. And her eyes were swollen. Junsu was holding her bag, and as he walked in, he laid it on the floor. Nikki looked at me and gave a little sweet yet weak smile. My heart suddenly ached.

"Nikki," I called, "Come here." I patted the space beside me on the bed. She walked over slowly and sat down beside me.

"Jaejoong hyung, i'm gonna go and sleep with Yoochun hyung and Seungie tonight. You both have a nice talk, ok?" Junsu said.

"Sure," i answered. We're gonna have a talk...wow.

"Nikki yah," Junsu called her.

"Neh?" She acknowledged.

"Think about it carefully. I'll be a phone call away if you need to talk to someone, understand?" Junsu told her. She nodded gently and he continued, "Mm. Oppa kahn-da."

"Deh. Oppa, annyeong. Gomawo," she muttered.

"Annyeong. Hyung, annyeong," he said and left the room. The door closed.

When it did, Nikki suddenly laid on my shoulder.

 

[Nikki's POV]

I laid on his shoulder. I've decided on what to do. I sat up straight and looked at him. Then i went forward, wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him. His hands circled around me, making me feel safe as usual. "Sorry for leaving today," i whispered.

"It's okay," he said.

"Jae," i called and unentangled myself from him. "Let's talk, neh?"

"Sure," he agreed.

"If i were to leave, how would you react?" I asked, with my hands clasped together.

"I'll be frustrated without you beside me.." he dragged.

"Why?" I probbed.

"'Cause i've been so used to you being the first one i see in the morning and the last one i see at night. I'm used to your clumsiness, your cuteness, the way you take care of me, the way you talk to me. It's only been weeks, but it seems like i've known you forever. I don't think i can live through one day without thinking of you," he said.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

I didn't know why i'd say everything in my heart. I had this feeling that she needed to know one day and today was it.

 

[Nikki's POV]

"Is it really worth it to tie yourself to me? You'll get nothing with me. No fame, money or anything that can make your career prosper," i reminded him.

"I don't need those from you. I only need you to be you. That's all i want."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Very. If you want, i'll make this relationship public. I'm ready to give you anything you want. Just ask, and i'll get it for you." That words overwhelmed me. My tears fell.

"Don't make this relationship public. Your career will be spoilt. Having you is enough. I don't need this to be public," I said.

"Just let me know whenever you want it public." I hugged him and we stayed like that.

And yes, that was my decision. I'm not letting him go. Every girl can dream, but not all the dreams come true. Mine did. So i'm going to keep holding on. Until the day that i have to let go comes. Til it does, i'm gonna stay with Jae.

-

-

-

Another short chapter. (Y)

Hmm, so did Nikki make the right choice?

The next chapter will be a "sweet" one. Heh, heh, heh. :D

Check it out, ay?

Now, comment replies! :

imchoding7: Oh yeah! Me too! I want to find a girl for Junsu! (Y)

iPodGal19: She needs to learn! (:

jaimielau: Hmm, you gotta read on to find out how Nikki exactly thinks! :D

stressogal96: HAHAHA! That's a nice one girl! :D

leedictator: HAHAHAHA! Me too! But i guess now's too early for breakups. :D

randomfairytales: Aww, thanks for loving this! :D

butterfly555: Oh yeah~ :D HAHA.

 

Thank you so much for commenting people!

Please follow me on Twitter if you like my story! ^^

http://twitter.com/nicoletweeted_ 

And follow my tumblr too! :D

http://ohsweetlikecady.tumblr.com

Thanks y'all!