Night

Unexpected

Junsu oppa, Jaejoong and i went in our rooms, and started unpacking our bags.

"Nikki ah," Junsu oppa called.

"Neh?" I answered, as i took out my clothes.

"I'm going out to buy something to eat. Do you want anything?" He asked.

"Uhhh.." I thought about it. And at the same time, Jaejoong and i said, "Samgyupsal!"

"Eh? We're in Hongkong..." He reminded.

"Oh yeah.." Jaejoong said.

"Hmm," I started, "Then just get me cup noodles."

"Ok. Jaejoong hyung?" He asked, as he grabbed his wallet.

"Anything will do," he shrugged.

"Oppa, do you want me to accompany you?" I asked, softly.

"Aniyo. I'll get one noona to follow me. Stay here with Jaejoong hyung," he said.

"Yeh," I replied.

"Mm."

"Oppa, annyeong," i said and waved.

"Neh. Annyeong. Hyung, annyeong."

"Mm. Annyeong. Ppalli dorawa," Jaejoong said.

"Yeh," Junsu oppa answered and left.

I hung my clothes in the cupboard and went over to help Jaejoong once i was done. Once every luggage was cleared, i turned and laid on the bed. Then something got to me.

"Jaejoong ah!!" I yelled, as i sat up. 

"Wae?" He asked.

"There are only two beds!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, and?" He said as he looked at me with that tilted head and an amused expression.

"I'm taking one bed. You and Junsu oppa can share one, right?" I folded my arms across my chest and looked at him.

"No!!" He yelled and strode over to me.

"Then either you or oppa can sleep on the floor."

"Aniya! Shiro-yo!" He too folded his arms.

"I don't care! I'm sleeping on ONE bed. The both of you can fight all you want," I said.

-

(At night)

"I CANNOT BELIEVE I'M SHARING A BED," I said, laying on the bed that was shared.

"It's easier this way since we cant get an extra bed," Jaejoong countered.

"Wow. Pushing two beds together and making three people sleep together sure is better!!" I said sarcastically.

"But you're comfortable, aren't you?" He asked. DAMN. It wasnt. I was in between!! The beds that were joined had a slit in the center! I felt as if i could fall anytime! However, it was warm, with Junsu oppa on my left and Jaejoong on my right. I'm sleeping with my IDOLS! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. And they said it was a fantasy! HAH!

"I'm gonna fall off!" I whined.

"Then move over to my side," Junsu oppa offered. He pulled my hand, and at the exact same time, Jaejoong pulled my other hand.

"Junsu yah. Nikki can come over to my side. You know how you are when you sleep. You move alot, isnt it?" He mentioned.

"Yah! Hyung! It's embarassing! Shh!!"

"But it's true."

"HYUNG!"

"So let her sleep over my side," he said.

"Nikki will feel more comfortable on my side! I have two pillows, whereas you only got one!"

"OPPA!" I yelled, "Forget it! There's a couch over there. I'll go sleep there okay? Stop fighting. Just go sleep, please!" I grabbed my small blanket and walked over to the leather couch.

It was cold! But as i laid down, i fell asleep soon.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

Nikki yelled at us then went over to the black sofa to sleep. I pushed Junsu and he retaliated. But soon, we stopped. He started snoring lightly after a few minutes.

I got up and walked over to Nikki, who was sleeping soundly. I put my arm under her knees and neck then lifted her up. Funny how she's so light. Once i lifted her up, her face was against my neck. She breathed steadily. I smiled int he darkness and put her on the bed i was sleeping on before.

She had no idea i carried her. When i placed her on the bed, she was still sleeping. Softly, i lowered my body beside her. I slept beside her, and was careful not to touch her. I turned my back to her and fell asleep.

 

(In the morning)

I woke up and felt a hand on my waist. I felt someone lying against my back as well. Slowly, i lifted the hand off my tummy and turned towards the owner of the hand. I saw Nikki, just as expected.

I looked at her sleeping and absently, i smiled. Suddenly, her head fell forward. It hit my chest and my heart stopped beating. My eyes widened and i dare not take a breath.

-

-

-

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!

Anyway, i hope you like it. :P

This chappie was another boring one eh? ):

SORRRRRYY!

And anyway, WELCOME NEW READER!

And comment moreeeeee please!

I have 21 subscribers! YAY! I love it!

I neeedddd 5 comments pls?? :D