Falling in love

Unexpected

[Nikki's POV]

Consciousness came to me slowly. I felt myself lying on something soft yet firm. And there was weight on my head. I opened my eyes slowly. I saw a hand on my knee, which was covered with a jacket. I twisted my head slowly, and saw a man's chest. MAN!? The weight on my head suddenly lifted, and i got up to look. It was Jaejoong!!

I gasped, a little too loudly, since he woke up with a shock. "Wae, wae, wae???" He asked, looking around. And finally, he settled his eyes on me. The blanket that covered my shoulders before fell. As he looked at me, his eyes widened and he quickly grabbed the blanket and threw it over my shoulder. "Cover yourself," he muttered.

"Eh?" I asked, completely blurred out. Where was Seung? Wasnt she seated with me?

"Cover your bare shoulders, Nikki," he warned.

"Ohhh.. Ok," I said, and covered myself.

"We're reaching in about an hour, i think," he said.

"Ok. Do you wanna sleep somemore? I think i woke you up..." I murmured.

"It's okay. Why not you sleep somemore?"

"Nope. I'm not tired anymore," I told him.

Suddenly, a memory rose up in my mind. I've always wanted to know what it was like for him becoming a star.

"Jaejoong ah," I called.

"Mm?" He answered, looking at me.

"How is it like becoming a star?" I asked.

"Fun. Very fun. Yet tiring. But still worth it, once people start screaming your name.."

"Ahhh.." I said.

"Why? Do you wanna try?" He asked, as he tilted his head.

"Aniyo," I rejected, and immediately looked outside. I heard him breathe out a laugh.

"Can you sing?" he asked softly.

"Nope," I said, looking back at him.

"Jinjja? Geojitmal~"  he called me a liar.

"I really can't sing!" I said. Okay, i was lying. I could sing. I sang for the young kids back home at the orphanage. They always got me to sing. Even before they sleep, i was asked to sing for them.

"Dance?" he asked.

"Hmm, i never tried..." I confessed.

"Would you like to?" He offered.

"Ehhm.. Yep!" I agreed. I figured that dancing for them would be better off cleaning for them.

"We still have about 4-5 days before the showcase in Hongkong. Come to practice with us ok?"

"Okay," i said. The announcer on the plane said that it was time to alight from the plane. We did as told.

As we got down the plane, we were getting our documents and luggages. There were soooooo many fans waiting outside. And every single time Jaejoong, Junsu or Yoochun oppa waved, they screamed.

I remembered how about a few weeks back, i used to be like them. I smiled to myself, as Yoochun oppa came to me, and passed me my luggage. "Nikki ah, here," he said.

"Ah, gomapsimnida oppa." We put our luggages on the wheeler and walked through the barriers. I walked behind them as they quickly walked out and into the vehicle. I followed after and headed for the staffs' vehicle, but was pulled back by Junsu oppa.

"Oppa, i'm supposed to sit with the staff," i said.

"Aniya. You're sitting with us," he pulled me into their car.

"Seung unnie eottiya?" I asked.

"She's with the staff and dancers in that van," he said, and pointed. I was in between Jaejoong and Yoochun oppa. Junsu sat up front with the driver. 

"I should've gone with them," I said, sulking, as the car started its engine.

"Wae yo? You don't wanna sit with us?" Yoochun oppa asked.

"It's so squeezy," I said.

"You're skinny enough," he said.

"But you both have no space!" I rebelled.

"We do have enough," Yoochun countered.

"No, you don-" I was interuppted by Jaejoong, who immediately grabbed my wiast and pulled me onto his lap. My heart stopped beating. And Junsu oppa who was talking to the driver also stopped. All of us went quiet.

Jaejoong hugged on my waist, his chest to my back. "There, we have space now. Happy?" he asked.

"Jaejoong ah... Put me back down," I said.

"Will you stop nagging at Yoochun?" He asked.

"Y-yeh," i stammered.

"No," he said.

"W-wae?"

"Seung's coming with us," he said and asked the driver to stop at the curb. The van that followed us behind stopped as well, and Seung came out. She walked to our van and Yoochun moved to the center, allowing her space.

When she got in, she looked at me and asked, "Is there really a need to be there?" 

"He won't let me down!" I said, in English. Seung understood English, whereas Jaejoong wasn't completely fluent in it. Junsu and the driver didnt understand either. But Yoochun oppa did.

"Ahh. I see," she answered in Korean.

The trip was kinda silent for me, at least. They were laughing and all, but me? I was staring out the window, not even wanting to talk. It was so embarrassing! I mean, i'm not light. And here i am, on Jaejoong's lap. OMG. My heart was beating so fast. Non stop.

Once we reached, i immediately opened the door and practically ran out.

Jaejoong got out after that and wasn't even bothered by numbness?! I was on his leg for about an hour!

The staff got the luggages for us, and we went in the hotel to check in. Once everything was done, we went into the lift, and up.

"Okay," Yoochun oppa said. "There are two rooms, and 5 of us. How are we gonna separate?"

Then Junsu scooted over to me and whispered, "Let Yoochunnie and Seung-sshi have their time alone. Keke." I wanted Seung to spend time alone with Yoochun oppa. Junsu oppa whispered to Jaejoong who also nodded his head.

"So, how are we gonna separate?" Seung asked.

"Hmm, Nikki, Jaejoong hyung and myself will be in one room. Seung and Yoochun in one."

"What!?" Seung yelled. "Why can't Nikki and i be in one??"

"Because," Jaejoong started, "Nikki gets nightmares often, and she always needs someone there with her. And back in Msia, Yoochun got scared because Nikki kept crying. Only Junsu and I could calm her down."

"Well, i can calm her down too," Seung said, as we got out of the lift. We stood inf ront of the two rooms, and started to continue.

"But you can't hold her and give her comfort. You're so skinny yourself. She needs a man. A man like me or Junsu. Yoochun can't stand it when girls cry. So yeah. She's sleeping with us. You can go sleep with Yoochun," Jaejoong lied. Well, not exactly. I do get nightmares and need someone to hold me. But it doesnt happen all the time.

"No, no, no," Seung rejected, "I'm gonna sleep with the staff downstairs then." Yoochun's face fell immediately. She turned her back and started walkiing towards the lift. I stuck out a hand and pushed Yoochun oppa. "Go," I mouthed.

"Seung ah," he called. She turned as he said, "I can't sleep alone.."

"Well, ask Jaejoong oppa or Junsu oppa to sleep with you then," she answered.

"I need someone to help me with my luggage and stuff. You know how i am when no one helps me..." he whined.

"How bout i help you unpack, and then i go sleep with the staff downstairs?"

"What happens in the morning? Who's gonna wake me up?"

"I'll come up in the morning."

"That's too troublesome. I don't care. You're sleeping in the same room as me," he ordered.

"Eh???" She said.

"Yeah. Palee. Come in and unpack my luggage with me," he scolded and went over to grab her hand. He pulled her in his room and closed the door.

We three smiled at each other and high 5-ed silently.