Sweet

Unexpected

It was night, and the boys were getting ready for their showcase in Hongkong.

Seung and i were picking their outfits for the night. "Hmm," she said, "what should Jaejoong oppa wear?"

"Unnie, have you picked Yoochun and Junsu oppa's clothes?" I asked.

"Yep, all three of them have to change into three outfits. Junsu's and Yoochun's clothes are there," she answered and pointed towards the couch.

After 10 minutes of choosing Jaejoong's clothes, the trio came in the room and started putting on their clothes.

I was talking to one of the makeup artists. Jaejoong soon came over and started on his makeup. "Noona," he called the makeup artist, "cover up the eyebags for me, please."

"Sure," she replied. Quickly, she started her "magic" on his closed eyes.

I stood beside him and laid my elbow on his shoulder. He smiled and said, "Nikki ah, wait for me to finish this showcase okay? I'll treat you to something nice to eat later on."

"Ok, stop talking. Unnie can't do your makeup with you talking," i stopped him. He laughed a little then kept quiet. Suddenly, there was another woman who started styling his hair.

"Aigoo, i'm so busy," she said to me, "Yoochun-ssi and Junsu-ssi are all waiting for me to style their hair!"

"Unnie," i called, "How about i help? I've done styling before." Well that wasn't a lie! I did do styling before. I studied it, but only for a semester.

"Jjinjja yo?? Ghamsahabnida!" She thanked and pushed the comb in my hands. She ran off to Yoochun oppa.

I styled his hair the usual way that it was always done. Spewed a little hairspray on his hair and it was done. The makeup was done as well. That unnie left, and it was only me and him.

"Jaejoong ah," i called, with my hands placed on his shoulders from behind. He opened his eyes and looked at me through the mirror.

"Hmm?" he answered.

"Good luck on this showcase," i said. THAT'S WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY TO HIM SINCE I LIKED HIM.

"Gomawo, I'll do well," he thanked, and raised his hand to his shoulder which covered my hand.

"JYJ!" A staff member burst in the room, and i immediately pulled my hand from Jae's. "You're up on stage in 10!!"

"Ok," Jae replied as he stood up and faced me. "I'm going to perform and then come back. Ok? Wait for me."

"I will," I said as all the makeup artists, hairstylists and other crew staff left the room. When there was no one in the room, i beckoned Jaejoong closer to me. "I've got a secret to tell you," i whispered.

He leaned forward until his ear was close to my lips. Instead of whispering into his ear, i kissed him on the cheek. He laughed and asked, "That's your secret?"

I nodded as he kissed me on my forehead. We went out the room together as JYJ went up the stage. "HWAITING!" Seung and i yelled.

---

After the showcase, the guys left the stage and met us in the room. Seung and i sat on the couch watching the guys get busy. Some fans managed to get in, and JYJ's bodyguard stopped them. I saw how the girls cried.

"Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa, Jaejoong ah," i called.

"Hmm?" They answered.

"Take a photo with them," I said and pointed at the fans who were trying to get in.

"We're not supposed to take photos with them if they didn't win the game or something," Junsu oppa said.

"Just take a photo with them, oppa. You have no idea how much they love y'all," i said, firm.

"What if we don't??" Yoochun oppa challenged.

"I'll ignore you," i said.

"I will too," Seung backed up. I looked at her and she shrugged, "I know how fans feel like."

"Yoochun ah, Junsu yah, let's just take the photo, ok?" Jaejoong asked. He pulled both of them towards the bodyguard.

After some whispered talking, the bodyguard let the three fangirls come in.

"Oppa, can we have a hug?" One of the girls asked Jaejoong. He immediately turned to me and i nodded and smiled "go ahead".

So she hugged him and he lightly tapped her back. When she let go, i went over and said, "Let me help you guys take a photo."

The girls nodded and smiled at the camera. "1...2...3..Smile!" I snapped the photo and passed the camera back.

"Thank you so much!!!" They said and went off.

"See," I said to Jaejoong, "See how happy you made them!"

"Does that make you happy?" He asked and walked over to me. He held both my hands and put his forehead to mine, our noses nearly touching. He smiled at me.

I returned that smile and replied, "Of course it does."

He grinned widely and let go of my hands to hug me. My head was hid in his shoulder. I hugged his waist.

"Hyunuuuuuunnnngggg~" Junsu oppa called. I started to let go, but Jaejoong held me in place.

"Wae yoooooooooo?" He answered.

"Spare my feelings a thought please. You and Yoochun hyung are just so thoughtless!" He yelled. I turned my head to Yoochun oppa and Seungie Unnie. I saw them sitting on the couch, Seung's head on Yoochun's shoulder.

I laughed it off and said, "Ok, ok. Mianhae, oppa." I pushed Jaejoong away but he held my hand.

 

After about 20 minutes, we left by the back door. "Where are you guys going?" Jaejoong asked Yoochun, Seung and Junsu.

"Oh, hyung, Seung and i are going to have supper ALONE," Yoochun said. Seung giggled at his words.

"Ok, sure. Nikki and i are going to have supper as well. ALONE," Jaejoong emphasized and looked at Junsu.

"Aisht. I understand. I'll go back to the hotel. ALONE." He sat in the staff's car and left. We waved at him and he ignored us.

"Hyung, did you drive? We can drive you if you want," Yoochun offered.

"No, it's okay. Alex loaned me his car," Jaejoong answered. "We'll go first, hm? Yoochun ah, annyeong. Seungie, annyeong."

"Deh, oppa annyeong!" Seung said. "Nikki yah, annyeong!"

"Unnie, annyeong!" I replied. "Yoochun oppa, annyeong!"

"Mm. Hyung, annyeong," Yoochun said.

"Mm. Annyeong," he said.

We walked hand-in-hand to his car.

"What do you want to eat?" Jaejoong asked.

"Hmm... Anything will do," I said.

We got into the car and he started the engine. He drove with one hand and kept his other interlocked with mine.

I started to fall asleep.

-

-

-

SORRY! Another short chappie~

The next chapter will be something "special". HEH HEH HEH.

Thank yoooou soooo much my subscribers!!! Like the new image, eh? :D

THANK YOOOOU!!!

<3