All the apologies~

Unexpected

We were in the car, getting ready to head back the hotel. It was 12midnight. We settled in the car, as JYJ's agent or whatsoever drove us back. I was seated in between Jaejoong and Junsu, while Yoochun was upfront with their agent. I took out the iPhone that they gave me and started playing with it.

"Nikki ah," Yoochun called.

"Neh," I replied, just as if i was a robot.

"Are.. are you alright? You dont look well. Are you ill?" He asked, concerned.

"I'm fine." Cold, i was. I was mad, not at them, but myself. Why was i so meddlesome? It's their life. I'm just a MAID. Even if i'm a fan, i don't have the right to instruct them, right? Sigh. I stared down at my phone and continued playing some mindless game. I decided to become a good maid. I'd do my own things, and them, their own.

Soon, we reached the hotel. I got out of the car and waited for them. After they were done, we went up the lift in complete silence. I kept silent for a very very long time then. When we reached the room, i immediately went inside my room. I went for a shower. No, wait. A long shower. Yeah. Long. I sat in the bathtub and dazed for quite awhile.

Afterwards, i slipped on the clothes that the guys bought for me. It was really surprising how the clothes fit me to a T. I wore a dark brown tank top and a cocoa coloured bermudas. I combed my hair and allowed it to fall over my shouders. I opened the door and saw the three guys in their homeclothes, seated on the sofa, writing music.

I strode over, and sat beside Jaejoong. I looked over and saw them writing. I was just happy to be with them. Such close up view of all three of them.

[Jaejoong's POV]

Nikki came over and sat beside me. She wore the clothes that i picked out with the guys. She looked at what we were doing. But i guessed that she was bored since she soon fell asleep on my left shoulder. Her wet hair on my bare shoulder. "Jaejoong hyung," Junsu called.

"Mm?" I answered, looking at Nikki's face instead of his.

"Carry Nikki back to her room. She's already sleeping.." Junsu suggested.

"Ahh, okay," I answered and put her head near my neck, and i moved my right hand under her knees, and my left; around her shoulder. Swiftly, i stood up and walked towards her room. Maybe it was just too long that i had such close contact to a girl, after i debuted with DBSK. My heart was beating fast again. I took a deep breath and gulped hard. Her head nestled into my neck. So perfectly. If only she cared for me more than just a fan.... I knew that in her eyes, i was just an idol. Nothing more. Or less. Somehow, i wanted to be more. How much had i been losing, after being a singer? I never felt like this before. It's just...special. A different feeling.

By then, i was in her room. I laid her down on the bed and covered the blanket over her sleeping body. Softly, so..so softly, i kissed her forehead and whispered, "Sorry."

---

Next morning.

[Jaejoong's POV]

I wrote a note to her, and placed it on her bedside. I brushed her forehead with my hand when we were about to leave. We headed out for a meeting with the agent.

.

[Junsu's POV]

I knew Nikki was still mad at us... So i left a letter and a gift for her, near the congee that Jaejoong hyung made for her. He woke up so early.. He really can cook...

 

[Yoochun's POV]

I wrote a letter to Nikki. And left it in the kitchen so the boys wouldnt see. It was kinda embarassing since i've never written this kinda thing before..

 

[Nikki's POV]

I woke up, in my bed. What?! MY BED? Wasnt i outside?? I turned to the cabinet beside my bed and saw a letter. It said:

Nikki ah,

               Really sorry about everything. I didn't mean to make you mad. I'm sorry. I cooked chicken congee for you. It's outside, on the table. Forgive me, please? If you don't, i can't perform with peace... Anyway, eat well, my cassie.

                                                                                                                                                         -Jaejoong~

I walked out the room and there it was, the bowl of congee. I smiled, went over and saw a box with another letter near it. I flipped the note over and i read it:

Nikki ah!!

                Don't be angry at me, okay? I'm soooo sorry. Here's a gift for you!! I chose it myself. Hope you will like it. I went out last night to get it. Very hard to find...but i did. So don't be mad anymore, okay?

                                                                                                             Xiah Junsu.

I smiled again and took the box. Inside laid a watch. A diamond crusted watch. Really beautiful. I giggled and started to eat my breakfast. Afterwhich, i went to the basin to wash the bowl. I saw yet another note. I read it and it said:

Nikki,

            Sorry. For everything. I know we must have hurt you. You being our fan, especially. We'll listen to you in the future, we promise!! I'm really so sorry. I didnt know that it'd make you sad. I made a litte something for you, it's in the hall, near the telly. Hope you'll like that.

                                                                                                               Micky Oppa.

I went to the telly and saw a paper with drawings. In bold bubble letters, it read, "NIKKI, OUR CASSIE FOREVER" and it was signed by each and every one of them. I wasn't sure, but i thought my heart melted.

I chuckled at the three letters and laid all three under my pillow. I went back to the room and started to get ready for the lunch they had in mind today.

-

-

-

Sorry for the LATEEEEE UPDATE!!

Forgive me! I'm having a mental block now!

Please comment moreeeee.

Comments give me motivation!

Please? I really cannot work without comments.