Fights.

Unexpected

[Nikki's POV]

I was swimming in the sea with Seung when she suddenly said, "Nikki yah, i'm tired. I'm going to change."

I shrugged and answered, "Ok. I'm gonna keep swimming." She nodded, waved and left the sea. I was swimming alone, when i saw a guy walk past me. He was smiling.

And dang, he was cute. Not like Jae, of course, but still cute. I smiled back at him and out of the blue, he yelled, "NIKKI!? IS THAT YOU??"

I snapped out of my thoughts and screamed, "How'd you know my name?" I walked out of the water and towards him.

"It's me! Yoseob! Yang Yoseob!" He yelled. Realisation dawned upon me, and i ran up to him.

I threw my arms around him and hugged him tight. "Oppa!!!" I squealed. Yang Yoseob; my foster brother from ten years back. There was a time when a Korean family adopted me. But after staying with them, they ignored me practically everyday. And i got close to Yoseob, who was my foster brother. After a year of living with them, they decided that they should return me to the orphanage home. Yoseob oppa and i then got separated.

"Nikki yah! Are you doing well?" he asked, letting me go. He held on to my hand with concern filling him up.

"Deh. I'm well. Don't worry, oppa. You?" I returned.

"I'm doing good, as an idol now," he announced.

"Bwo!? Idol? Oppa, you're a singer??" I asked, shocked.

"Yes! I'm in a group called Beast now." I went forward and hugged him again.

"Ahhh, oppa, chukahae!" I congratulated.

"Mm. Gomawo. Are you working?" He asked, as i let go of him and nodded.

"I'm a personal assistant for JYJ," I said.

"OH! JYJ? The 3 hyungs from dong bang shin ki?" He asked.

"Mmhm."

"Woah. Not bad," he said.

"Oppa. Omma, Appa, are they living well?" I asked.

"Yeah. So far, so good," he replied. We continued talking about the past and laughed at the endless stupidity we used to have. 

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

The photoshoot ended with the model kissing me on the cheek and my arm around her waist. Afterwhich, everything was over. Only Yoochun and Junsu had a few more shoots. I left the place and set off to find my girl.

I walked to my chair but saw no one there. I walked all around when i saw Seung. I called out, "Seung ah! Nikki eottiya?"

"Nikki? Oh.. I think she's there," Seung replied and pointed towards the sea.

I thanked her and went over to Nikki.

Only, i didnt see her alone.

She was with a guy. A familiar looking guy. I walked closer and saw her holding his arm.

Something burned in me as i walked up to them.

-

-

-

Will continue tmr ^^