Harassed.

Unexpected

"It has been reported that Mr. Oh Seung Yong's long-lost daughter rushed out of the house crying, merely minutes after entering. Is Oh Ji Hae leaving Korea? If she remains in Korea with her long-lost parents, it is confirmed that she will inherit all of Mr. Oh Seung Yong's funds, shares, properties, companies and lands around the world. It is a dream come true for an orphan like Oh Ji Hae. So why was she crying as she ran out the house? Stay tuned to KNews as we investigate further."

I switched off the telly in the hotel and groaned. The freaking reporters saw me?! Damn it.

Luckily this hotel had a room for me. I had called Jaejoong last night, after i ran off to a hotel.

"Jaejoong ah....." I cried.

"Wae? Wae? Wae? What happened? Did you find your parents?" He said with a tone of urgency.

"I did... And.." I started and explained everything that happened.

"Where are you now?" he asked.

"Golden Beach Hotel," I answered automatically.

"I'm coming over."

"No! I'll probably have to stay here and explain to my parents what i intend to do. After that's done, i'll leave and meet you guys," I quickly suggested.

"You say things as though there's no other way out.... It makes me feel like i have to do as you say..."

"Because i'm right, Jaejoong. You know that. So stay where you are, and i'll stay where i am. I'll meet up with you soon enough."

"Fine," he sighed, "Give me a call everyday, okay?"

"I will," I promised.

"I gotta go.. My flight's here. 'Bye.." He dragged.

"Mm. Arasso. Bye," I said and hung up. A few seconds later, a message appeared.

 

From: Jaejoongie <3

I was waiting for you to say "i miss you". But you hung up so fast! It's okay, i'll tell you then~ I miss you badly, Nikki yah~ Quickly come home to me~ :D

 

I smiled and texted,

 

To: Jaejoongie <3

Ahhh, mianhae! I miss you too~ I'll come back soon, promise. (: I love you <3

 

He replied an ILOVEYOU and said Bye. I switched my phone off and went to bed after.

And in the morning, i woke up and watched the news.

As expected, the news was all on me. THE NEW GIRL. The daughter of the richest man in Korea.

I sighed and laid back on the bed.

"ARGGGHHHH," I yelled.

I'm gonna have to deal with this sooner or later. Just then, a knock on the door startled me.

"Yes?" I yelled.

"Miss? There are reporters outside the hotel waiting for you." I groaned and suddenly, i had courage.

I walked to the door and opened it. "Lead me there," I demanded.

He did as told and soon, we were outside the hotel where it was b with reporters.

"Ji Hae ssi, do you intend to stay in Korea?" one of them asked.

I raised a hand said, "I'll answer every one of your questions later on."

"Oh, you mean like a press conference?" another one asked. That wasn't a bad idea...

"Yes, a press conference," I said. "I'll release the date later on."

I walked to the road and hailed a cab.

Inside the cab, i called Seung unnie; the only person i know who has connections almost everywhere in the world.

"Yobosaeyo?" she answered.

"Unnie!" I called, suddenly missing her voice.

"Nikki?! Where are you??? Jaejoong oppa said that you left for Korea to meet your parents! I thought you're an orphan? What's going on? Yoochun and Junsu oppa are all worried for you!!" she shrieked.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I'll explain everything later on. I need a favor now," I immediately said, without beating around the bush.

"Which is...?" she prompted.

"Do you know anyone who can help me hold a press conference?" I asked.

"Press conference!? WHAT!?"

"Unnie, please. Just help me first. I promise i'll tell you everything soon."

"UGH. Nikki, i swear i can kill you now! Ugh. Hold on, lemme check."

"Unnie, gomapta," I thanked.

After about 20 seconds, she said, "Okay. Nikki yah, i've found someone."

"Who is it?"

"Her name is Kim In Su. She can help you. I'll contact her for you. A press conference in Seoul, yes?" She confirmed.

"Yes. The sooner, the better," I said.

"Ok. I'll call you in a few," she said and hung up.

As she said, she called back within a few minutes.

"Nikki," she called.

"Yeh," I answered.

"Press conference in Seoul, on Friday at 1pm. She's gonna call you because she needs details."

"Ok. Unnie, thank you so much."

"Welcome. Better tell me soon, arasso?" she sternly said.

"Deh, arasso. Unnie annyeong~"

"Mm. Annyeong," she hung up.

I asked the driver to stop at a shop that i didn't know and paid him.

After a few minutes, my phone rang.

"Yobosaeyo?" I answered.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Kim Insu imnida," the caller identified.

"Deh."

"Press conference holder right?"

"Yeh."

"I need your full name please."

"Nik- Anh-i, anh-i. Mianhae. Oh. Ji. Hae imnida," I dragged.

"O-oh Ji H-hae? Oh Seung Yong ssi's daughter?"

"Mm."

"O-okay. S-sure."

-

-

-

OKAY! Helllloooo new subscribers! ^^

Please comment more!!!

I feel like i can't write anymore.....