Photoshoot

Unexpected

[Jaejoong's POV]

It was early in the morning in the hotel. I woke up to get ready to leave. We had to catch a flight to Taipei.

I had already taken a bath and changed. Junsu slept with the staff last night because i had the keycard, and Nikki and i returned late. Yoochun and Seung also had came back late. Junsu had no choice.

I walked to the bed, where Nikki was soundly sleeping. Her cream coloured skin, so smooth. twitched a little. I smiled at that and cupped her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Morning," she said softly and smiled.

"Morning, baby," I said. "Go take a shower. We gotta get to the airport."

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she whined. "I'm still tired....." She yawned.

"You can sleep in the car and the plane, k?" I said.

"Hmm.. Ok.." she said and got up. She stretched and yawned once more. She walked to the toilet, stumbling a little.

 

[Nikki's POV]

I showered, just like Jaejoong asked me to. He passed me my clothes as usual and i changed in the toilet. Luckily the makeup box was in the toilet. I bent forward and put on light makeup.

After everything, i looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I had a white tanktop and mini jean skirt on. My hair fell across my chest. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and left the toilet, feeling pretty. (Humble, much? HAHA)

Jaejoong was sitting on the bed, finishing up the packing. "Let me help," i offered and sat beside him.

"I'm done already. Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Hmm.. Kinda. You?"

"Very. Let's go have breakfast first?" He suggested. I nodded and he continued, "Ok, i'll give the luggages to the staff then we can go."

We left the room, with him holding two luggages in one hand and his other hand locked with mine. It seemed like it was so heavy..

"Jaejoong ah, give me my luggage, i'll carry it," i said. I reached over but he stopped me.

"It's okay, i can carry it," he said and grinned widely.

"Anh-i. Give it to me!!" I countered. We reached the elevator. Once it opened, we went in.

"No!! I can carry it," he stood firm.

"Why won't you let me carry?!" I whined.

"Because i'm your boyfriend. I wanna do stuff like this for you!" he said.

"Aisht. Trying to be sweet?" I teased. Holding his cheek with my other free hand.

"Aren't i always this sweet?" He said and smiled. I laughed out loud. He bent forward, and yes, it was THE MOMENT.

I leaned forward as well and we were so close to our lips touching.

My heart thumped,

thumped,

thumped,

and the lift door opened. I let go of his face and stood straight. He cleared his throat and i tried to stop myself from smiling.

There were many fans waiting. Luckily they were all busy chatting.

I left the lift first but shot Jaejoong a glance to tell him i'll be waiting outside. In the car. He nodded and proceeded to smile at his fans.

 

I walked out to the car and leaned against the car door. DAMN. We were going to...KISS. WOAH. OMG.

After he finally came out, we skipped breakfast. Immediately went to the airport.

In the car, there were only me, him and the driver. Yoochun oppa and the rest had already left.

---

Once we reached Taipei, JYJ was welcomed by thousands of fans. As expected.

We walked through the barriers and went in the car provided.

"Where are we going now?" I asked them. Junsu oppa, Yoochun oppa and Seung unnie were in the same car with us.

"Hmm," Junsu oppa replied, "We're going to the hotel. Then meet up with some organizer who wants us to do something."

"Ahh.. Ok," I answered.

"Why?" Jae asked.

"Nothing," i said. He held my hand in the car throughout the way. I laid on his shoulder and smiled. Junsu sat up from with the driver. Seung was halfway on Yoochun oppa's lap. The car was kinda small for all of us.

On our way there, Jaej kept playing with my hand. Turning it, squeezing it. I looked out the window and grinned. I still can't believe that he's MY BOYFRIEND.

 

Once we reached, there were fans as usual. They smiled and waved and went in the hotel. There, a man came up and asked them, "JYJ, am i right?"

"Yes, we are JYJ," Yoochun oppa replied.

"Ahh. I'm the organizer. And this is what we need you to do," he said and showed them a few pictures of places.

"What is it that we have to do?" Jaejoong asked.

"Be models of course!" The man said loudly.

"WHAT!?" They three of them yelled.

"Yes. Didn't your agent tell you? You guys are gonna do a photoshoot. That way, your venue's rent is cheaper," he informed.

"WHAT!?" They yelled again.

"Stop yelling!" Seung and i said at the same time.

"Sorry," they whispered.

"Thank you, ladies," the man thanked and continued, "Oh, and here are your model partners." When he said that, three beautiful ladies walked up. "They will be taking very y photos with you three."

This time, Seung and i yelled, "WHAT!?"

"Why, is there a problem? It's only at a beach. Where the guys will be topless, and the beautiful girls here will be in bikinis."

"No problem," i forced out. "None. At. ALL."

"Yeah, WE'RE FINE WITH IT," Seung gritted.

"But we're not!" JYJ yelled.

"CAN WE PLEASE STOP YELLING!?" The man yelled.

"Sorry," we all whispered.

"It's already been settled that you'll do the photoshoot. And you ladies," the man looked at us, "are their...?"

"I'm their coordinator," Seung said.

"I'm their assistant," I said.

"Good! You both can help out then."

-

-

-

HELLLLOOOO!

I'm trying my best to write a chapter a day ^^

How's the updates?

I wanted this chappie to be a special one, but i think that the next one should be the special one. :D

HAHA.

Can y'all guess what'll happen? HAHA.

Anyway, thank you for commenting!!!

Comment moreeeeee~!!!

Thank you for reading ^^