Excuse me?

Unexpected

[Nikki's POV]

I was alone in the room, since Sophia and the rest went out for dinner. I didn't feel like eating. I was thinking of how to leave the hotel without letting Jaejoong see me.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

I got up from my bed and went to the door. Slowly, i opened it and saw HIM. The person i've been avoiding, yearning for, missing and loving all this time.

"J-jae..?" His name slipped out my mouth.

"Nikki." He said my name lovingly. I couldn't breathe.

"Jae, how.." I started.

"Seung told me," he admitted. Seung? She told him? Just then, a couple of people walked along the corridor whispering, "I heard JYJ is in this hotel!" I quickly pulled him in the room and closed the door.

"Do you know what will happen if those girls actually saw us together?" I scolded him. But instead of him answering me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried my face into his shoulder.

The scent of him... The him whom i missed so much. Feelings overwhelmed me, and tears overtook my eyes.

"Why didn't you come back? I was waiting, even though i tried to tell myself that you weren't coming back. I just couldn't believe that you were gone...." he said. "I...miss you so much.. Everyday...i wished to hear your voice..."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. Finally, he let me go and wiped off the tears on my face. Then, he pulled me to the bed and sat me down.

"Tell me everything, from the beginning," he demanded. And so i did. I told him everything. Including what Seung unnie told me. Then he smiled softly, "Silly. That's not being selfish... I would never have thought that was selfish. You wouldn't know what i would do to get you back. If you had come back to me, i'll thank the heavens above a million times, even if fans start to hate me"

"Jae, why don't you see it? I'm not worth it. I'm just a girl..." I tried to make him understand.

"No. You're not just A girl. You're my girl. And it's not the same without you. I miss you, the guys miss you. Seung misses you too. When you entered our lives, you changed us. And now that you've left, it's changing us again. We can't handle that many changes, Nikki..." he said sadly.

"I.." I tried to speak, but i couldn't. I missed them too...and i couldn't deny that.

"Don't say no. I've lost you once. I don't want that to happen again. You're coming back with us," he said. I threw my hands around his neck and hugged him tight.

"I'm gonna be selfish now. I don't care. I miss you so much, Jae. So, so much.. And Seung, the guys. I miss them all so much," I admitted and he laughed.

"That's not selfish, sweetie. That's fighting for what you love," he mentioned. I smiled and hugged him close to me.

"I love you, Jae," I whispered.

"I love you too, Nikki. More than anything," he returned. And i cried.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Epilogue (?)

JYJ finished their Seoul Concert with fans' booming. Jaejoong yelled to the crowd, "GHAMSAHABNIDA!" And they screamed. JYJ then descended down the stage.

I was in the makeup room, watching from the live broadcast.

Jaejoong came running in, "NIKKI!" He came right at me and slid his arms around my waist, as he pecked my lips.

Seung and Yoochun hugged on the success of the concert.

And not to mention, Junsu and his new model girlfriend. They held hands and whispered sweet nothings in each other's ears.

Jaejoong tightened his hold around my waist and said, "Isn't this all better?"

I smiled and nodded. "This is the best decision i've made in my life."

"You're the best thing that's ever happened in my life," he sweetly admitted.

I blushed a little and replied, "I love you."

And we kissed, just like we used to. In love before, in love now, in love forever. Hmm, who knows? We might even get married! HAH.

-

-

-

THAT'S THE END!!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY!!!

Thanks for all the support!

If i find the time, i might write a short, short sequel! :D

Bye guys, i love yall! (: