Alone time~

Unexpected

I stood in front of the mirror, comparing clothes. I had two choices in mind; a black tanktop and grey skinnies, or a white plain shirt with mini light-coloured jean skirt. I held the two outfits over my body and taook a good look.

After about 20 minutes of comparing, i ended up with the white tee and minis. I slipped them on, again amazed by how perfectly it fit me. The guys...they knew my size!? Woah. It was kinda...embarassing. I got a comb and brushed it through my long hair. I decided to tie up my hair. After another 10 minutes or so, my hair was tied in a high ponytail, my fringe fell across my eyes sideways, and i left a few tendrils down my cheeks.

I looked great, if i said so myself. Okay, kinda like flattering myself. But whatever. I thought i did look good. I smiled at myself to the mirror and went out my room. I sat on the sofa, waiting for the boys to come back. I switched the telly on, and there were the members of ukiss in a variety show. I watched it while waiting.

Another 30 minutes passed, when the hotel door and opened. "Hey, you're awake already?" Junsu oppa asked, as he walked over and saw beside me.

"Yeh. How's the meeting?" I turned to Yoochun oppa and Jaejoong.

"How'd you kn- Oh. You saw the letter?" Jaejoong smiled and glanced at Yoochun.

"Did you see my gift??" Junsu oppa grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, i saw the letters and i loved the gift, oppa. Gomawo." I grinned at them and the trio smiled in relief.

"Did you like what i made?" Yoochun asked.

"Neh, oppa. Gomapta." I smiled teethily.

"Nikki ah, you do realise we're really sorry right?" Jaejoong asked, as he sat on the other side of me.

"Yeah. I do. I'm sorry too."

"What for?" Yoochun queried.

"For being so meddlesome in your lives..." I looked down.

"You're not. You only care for us, that's why. And i don't mind. It feels nice to have someone fuss over me," Jaejoong said, as he held my shoulder.

"I'll try to care less, so i don't get in the way," I promised.

"No! Just continue like before. I want you to," Jaejoong said. Yoochun stood behind me and squeezed my other shoulder. Junsu held on tight to my hand, like Jaejoong.

"Are you sure?" I asked warily.

"Very. Right boys?" Jaejoong asked the guys.

"Yeh," Yoochun oppa confirmed.

"Of course," Junsu oppa nodded.

"Okay then..."  I said.

"Okay, okay!! Enough of the touching stuff. Let's go out to eat. I'm hungry!" Junsu oppa announced.

"Sure, sure. Let's go," Yoochun oppa said. "Who's driving?"

"You," all three of us said at the same time, then started laughing.

"Fine, fine. I'll drive. Let's go!" We went out the hotel and into the vehicle.

---

After lunch.

We were getting ready to go out, because at night, we'd have to fly to Hongkong for their other showcase. But all of a sudden, Yoochun was called to meet a show host for his Sungkyunkwan Scandal drama, and Junsu was called for an interview on his musical. Only Jaejoong and i were alone.

"Mianhae, Nikki ah," Junsu apologized before getting into the agent's car.

"Ahh. Kenchana," I said, while standing outside the vehicle.

"I'll meet you two at night okay?" he said.

"Sure," Jaejoong replied. Yoochun oppa as getting in as well.

"Nikki ah," he called.

"Neh?" I answered.

"Sorry~ We'll go shopping in Hongkong okay?" he promised.

"'Kay," I said and smiled. Jaejoong stood beside me and waved at them.

"Annyeong, Jaejoong hyung." Yoochun said.

"Mm. Annyeong. Take care." We waved at them as they left.

We walked along the pathway, and no doubt, fans spotted him. They started running toward him, asking for autographs and such. I stood at the corner waiting. And when they were done, he walked to me. "Manhae."

"Aniya, kenchana," I replied.

"How bout we go watch a movie?" He suggested.

"Hmm. Okay!" I smiled.

"Let's go," he said. He brought me to his car and drove to the movies.

At the cinema, he bought the tickets, and it went like this:

JJ: Hello, can i have info on the movie, "Orphanage"?

Worker: It's a horror movie, and only for people above 16.

JJ: Ahh. Okay. Can i have two tickets?

Worker: Sure. (as she gave him the ticket, she took a closer look at him) Are...Are you Jaejoong??

JJ: Hahaha, yes i am. Hello.

Worker: H-h-hiiii~

JJ: Hey. Thanks for the tickets. Bye.

Worker: Byeee.(as JJ walked away, she squeals) I JUST GAVE JAEJOONG TICKETS!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAH!

I walked off laughing at that. "What?" Jaejoong asked.

"Nothing," I smiled. I was thinking then, if i was the girl, i'd have to same reaction. I couldnt believe that this was happening. I'm gonna watch a movie with Jaejoong. NO . MY bias.

And the movie started, we watched. But i realised that it was a horror movie, and i was really scared. I remembered the worker outside said that it was horror. . I get scared easily. And i didnt want to scream in front of Jaejoong. He's after all my bias!!! It'll be so embarassing. However, i couldn stop. When the horrifying part came, i yelled and covered my eyes with my left hand and grabbed on my skirt with my right. SUddenly, i felt a warmth cover my cold right hand. It soothed me to let go. And i did. Jaejoong leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Hold my hand if you're scared."

And i did. I grabbed his hand with two of mine and held it tight. When another scary part came, i yelled again. This time, he put his hand around my head and pressed it to his shoulder. "Don't look, if you're scared," he whispered. I nodded into his shoulder as he continued holding my hands.

-

-

-

How was this chapter? BORING?? HAHA.

Sorry. I'm really blank these days.

And i'm sick. ):

VERY VERY SICK. And sad.

School ended already, but i'm missing my friends, so yeah.... D: But comments makes me happy! So please comment!!

And thank you my 16 readers!! HAHA. Anyway, follow me twitter please!

www.twitter.com/NRJeremiah

THANKYOU!!