So many things to do...

Unexpected

"Here you go," Junsu said, pushing a white box to me. We were at TBC. Their venue for the shwocase in Malaysia. It was before their showcase and we were in their backstage room.

"What's that?" I asked him, while eyeing the box.

"Just take a look, and stop asking. It's not a bomb," Junsu snapped. I scowled at him and turned to the box. There were shadows casted over the table and i looked up to see Yoochun and Jaejoong gazing at me. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"Noooo, we just want a good look of your reaction," Yoochun explained with Jaejoong nodding his head to agreement.

"Okay..?" I muttered and focused on the box. Looking closely, it was wrapped up with white A4 paper. I chuckled and tore it off, revealing a silver box. I opened the box slowly, honestly afraid. Of what, i didnt know. As the cover was off, a phone sat there. Not just a phone. An iPhone4. "WHAT?!" I yelled.

"You don't like it??" Jaejoong asked.

"Don't like it?! I LOVE IT! But, why?!' I asked.

"'Cause you lost your phone, and we might need to contact you," he reasoned.

"But it's too expensive. I can't take it," i shook my head and put the phone back.

"Take it! We'll really need to call you someday," Yoochun persuaded.

"Why can't any one of you take this phone, and gimme the old one you're using?" I asked.

"Oh, you'd prefer that?" Junsu said with sarcasm. He reached into his pocket and grabbed something. The other two guys did the same and as the stretched their hands in front of me, an iPhone4 laid on each of their palms. "We all have the same phone. So which would you like?"

"Tsk. I really can't..."

"Just take it," Jaejoong said in a softer voice. Reluctantly, or not, i took it and started to play with it.

____________________________________
Am soooo sorry, i suddenly had to go! ):

WIll update tmr. Promise (: