First incident

Unexpected

I was playing with my new phone while the guys were getting their makeup touched up. I checked my contacts in the phone and saw three names already keyed inside.

Yoochun Oppa - xxxxxxxxx

Jaejoong Oppa - xxxxxxxxx

Junsu Oppa - xxxxxxxxx

 

They called themselves my oppa? I giggled and couldn't believe that my idols and my oppas. I knew a big smile was plastered on my face. Suddenly, i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Jaejoong looking at me. "Bwo?" I asked.

"We're going to perform in a while. Wanna come along?" he asked, invitingly.

"Ahh. Okay." I started to get up while he waited. There were so many people around, pushing me. Shoving, too. It was then i felt a type of warmth around my palm. I looked at my hand and saw it being pulled my Jaejoong's. My heart was beating twice its normal speed.

LUB.

DUB.

LUB.

DUB.

LUB.

DUB.

I swallowed hard and realised a smile on my face was appearing. I chuckled a little. I hadnt noticed that Jaejoong was looking at me because he asked, "Nikki ah, kwenchana?"

"Neh. Kwenchana," I answered and looked down. The warmth around my hand left when we reached the stage.

"I gotta go up and get ready. This is a good view for you, my cassie." He smiled and honestly, i felt my heart burst. I smiled a bright smile and nodded. He smirked and tossed a thumb over his shoulder, indicating he gotta go. I nodded once again and he left.

"Nikki ah," someone called. I turned and saw Yoochun standing.

"Neh?"

"Did you like the contacts in your phone?" He asked teasingly. Ahh, naughty!

"Aniya. Jinjja shiro yo," I said while shaking my head.

"Wae?!" His eyes widened.

"Just kidding! I like it," I replied and smiled.

"Aishh. Nappeun youjja ah." He pressed his lips together as i laughed aloud and pushed him on stage.

"Oppa, hwaiting!" I yelled, pumping two fists in the air.

"Ah, gomawo," he thanked me and smiled.

I stood there and another tap on my shoulder made me turn. Junsu stood there, smiling so adorably.

"Nikki ah, are you happy??" He grinned.

"Yep, why?"

"As a fan, you must really be excited to see us perform to close to you right?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

"Neh. Jinjja haengbokhe yo," I agreed and on impulse, i put my hand on his shoulder. "Junsu oppa, hwaiting!"

"Ahhh! Gomapta!" He ruffled my hair and patted my shoulder as he went on stage. The crowds started to get in and the guys were on stage practicing.

Soon, the showcase started and i stood alone. Watching them from afar, aware that i know them on a personal basis while the fans out there only wished to do so! I bit on my lower lip and smiled, eyes squinted, when Jaejoong sang. Suddenly, i missed Yunho and Changmin. Those two made JYJ complete. 5 of them made DBSK. And i missed DBSK times.

I sighed when suddenly, yet another tap on my shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts. "Annyeong!" A girl said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," I replied automatically.

"Are you JYJ's personal assistant?" she asked.

"Neh," i answered. Silently in my head i added, more like their maid.

"Ahhh, kurokuna."

"You are..?" I asked meekly.

"Seung imnida. I'm the one who styles their appearance. Like a..."

"Fashion advisor?" I helped.

"AH! Yes. Fashion advisor," Seung agreed.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"Nice to meet you too. Are you a Cassie?"

"Yeah. Imma loyal one." I was proud to say that.

"Ahh, i'm no Cassie. But i do like them...." She said that while looking on the stage, when Yoochun was singing. She was gazing at him dreamily.

"You like Yoochun oppa?" I asked daringly.

"What? NO!" Big reaction = 101% in love.

"Ah, i see...." I said while smiling.

"Dont look at me like that! I gotta run. Bye!" She ran away. Literally RAN. I smiled and refocused on the stage. Seeing the guys on stage really made me happy. If i cried, their performance would make me smile.

Gazing at them, i sang along to their songs. They were jumping and dancing when suddenly, the lights went out and it was complete darkness. Only the mics were on. I quickly found my way up the stage and found someone on the floor. "Kenchana?" I asked someone i was holding.

"Yeh," Yoochun's voice sounded.

"Wait here," I told him.

"Neh." I went along to search for Junsu and found a guy on the floor as well.

"Kenchana??" I asked, worriedly.

"Neh." Junsu's safe. I went along to search for Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong ah!" I called. The crowd were noisy, and i kept calling out for him. "Jaejoong ah!"

"Here," a husky voice answered. I went towards the voice and found him.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I think i'm hurt."