Hongkong.

Unexpected

We were in the plane. The crew and all that. But before that, we were at the airport fighting over who gets to sit with who.

"I wanna sit with Nikki!!" Junsu oppa shrieked.

"NO! I wanna sit with her!" Jaejoong countered.

"Whuuut!? I wanna sit with Nikki!" Yoochun yelled. I smiled, secretly delighted that all of them wanted to sit with me. After Yoochun oppa yelled, the three of them turned to me and whined, "Niiiiiikkkiiiiii yaaaaaaaaah~"

"Ahhh," I sighed. I didn't know who to pick. And just then, thank God, Seung came to the rescue.

"The three of you and go and whine all you want. I'm sick of being with you guys all the time. I want some girl time. So Nikki's sitting with me," she said and smirked at them.

"BWO!?" All three of them screamed. I giggled.

"Deeeeal wiiiiiiith iiiiiiiiiit~" she dragged and smiled smugly. I grinned.

"Nikki yah," Jaejoong called, "Don't you wanna sit with me?" OMG, so y. I had a HUGE urge to say yes. But Seung grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her.

"OPPA! Don't!! You know she'll say yes!" Seung reprimanded.

"NIKKI AH!" He called once again, holding a tight grasp on my hand, and pulled me to the side, causing me to crash into his chest. My forehead fit into his neck, and i gulped. What a close contact. I stared at his adam's apple and gulped once more. Finally, i stepped back and immediately stared down to the ground.

Luckily, Seung grabbed me and put me behind her again. "I DON'T CARE! She's sitting with me. Just deal with it," she said and pulled my hand and dragged me to the ladies' room.

I walked on in the toilet and stopped abruptly when she did. I placed both my hand on the basin and looked at myself in the mirror. I had my hair down, but clipped my fringe up. Seung had curled my hair in the morning, so it was kinda springy now. I wore a blue-and-white striped tube-dress. The dress ended midway-thigh. I wore toe-covered white flats. Lastly, i looked at my face, and NOT surprisingly, my face was flushed.

Seung stared at me and got one question out. "You like Jaejoong, don't you?"

I looked at her and said, "He's my bias. Of course i do." But was he ONLY a bias to me? NO. I liked him more than that. But i wasn't gonna admit. She was just gonna think i'm a crazy fan.

"You should've seen your face. I don't think it's just a normal fan crush," she said. Somehow, i felt kinda scared that she knew.

"I don't know..." I said, shaking my head.

"We'll talk about it later on, okay? Let's go out first, we need to board the plane," she said. I took a last glance at my face, assured that i looked okay, then went out.

We walked towards the guys, and i saw Jaejoong. His hands were stuffed into his jeans' pockets. He wore a pair of sunglasses and was chatting with the guys.

As we reached them, Jaejoong turned and took his glasses off. "Let's go," he said and smiled.

---

I sat down beside Seung. "Okay, let's talk," she suggested. Maybe i'd feel better after saying.

"Sure," I muttered.

"I'll ask you questions, you just answer. Okay?" I nodded as she continued. "Does Jaejoong oppa know that he's your bias?"

"Yeah. He does."

"Does he like you?"

"How would i know?"

"Can't you feel?!" She yelled. I immediately turned around and shushed her. "Sorry, but can't you feel??"

"What am i supposed to feel?"

"How does he look at you?"

"Like...i'm the prize instead of him. But that could be my own imagination." She nodded slowly, allowing the information to sink in.

"Hmmm.. Does he appear strong in front of you?"

"Strong like..?" I queried

"Like trying to cover his weak side to you," she clarified. I thought about the time he cried in front of me.

"No. He doesnt."

"Ok." She suddenly stopped and started sleeping.

"So???" I probed.

"So what?" She opened one eye.

"SO!!! What's the result?" I asked.

"Naw, i don't know."

"WHUUUUUT!?" I shrieked.

"Better get some sleep. Once we reach, it's gonna get busy," she suggested.

"Uhh.. Okay...?" I said.

"Yep. Night."

"Nights.." I started to fall asleep myself.

 

[Seung's POV]

OMG. OMG. OMG. Jaejoong likes her. WOAH. I've been working with them for 6 years. Since i was 16, i started. It was pretty early...during their DBSK days. And i left with them too. We were best of friends, and never once did i see them cry. Especially Jaejoong oppa. And he cried in front of Nikki? He does like her.

When she crashed into him before, his smile turned into a shock. He didn't even take a breath. Only after i pulled her away from him, did he breathe. I didnt wanna tell Nikki just yet.

I gotta ask him. Nikki's a nice girl He better not play her feelings. I looked over at Nikki, who was fast asleep.

Should i create a chance for them? Heh. Heh. Heh. I feel evil.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

I was seated with Yoochun, away from Nikki and Seung. I wanted to see her. Nikki, that is. I couldn't even see her. I sighed, and saw Yoochun sleeping. I got an air stewardess to bring a blanket over. Suddenly, i wondered if Nikki was asleep. I started to stand up to look, but i felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to to see Seung.

"No need to look. You wanna sit with her?" She asked.

"Eh?" I said, and nodded slowly.

"Then go. I'll take your seat," she offered. My eyes lightened up.

"Gomapsimnida, Seung ah," I thanked.

"Mm. Go, go, go," she shooed me.

"Thank you," I whispered, and pointed at Yoochun. I knew she liked him, and she blushed everytime she sees him. She made a shoo-away hand move.

I went around, looking for Nikki. And after about 3 headturns, i saw her. Asleep against the window. I tilted my head and walked over to her. I sat down beside her, looking at her sleep. Suddenly, her bare shoulders and legs caught my eye. What the?! She wore such a SHORT dress?!! She's a girl for gods' sake. Can't she dress more decently!? I shrugged off my jacket. I held my jacket over her legs and out the blue, her head fell onto my shoulder. I stiffened and let go of the jacket. Just then, the air stewardess came up to me and signalled if i wanted a blanket. I nodded and she rushed to get me one.

With that, Nikki slept on my shoulder, as i fell asleep on her head. The blanket covered both of us.

-

-

-

OHHHHKAY. I love this chapter. HAHA.

I'm really getting into this story~ hahaha~

Thank you those who followed me on twitter~!!

Comment okay people? And wait for a sweet moment in the next chapter.