Found

Unexpected

The showcase ended.

Seung unnie and i were waiting for JYJ in the back room. There was the model there too. Junsu's shoot partner?

Once JYJ came in, i went up to Jaejoong and hugged him. "Today's showcase was awesome!" I complimented.

"Really?" He said, as he wound his arms around my waist and i tightened my hold around his neck. I smiled at him and he grinned back.

"Yeah, really," I answered as he bent down to give my lips a quick kiss.

"Thank you," he whispered. We let go of each other.

I turned around and saw Yoochun and Seung chatting, and Junsu oppa with the model. Suddenly, another model came in.

YOOCHUN's PARTNER.

She went to Yoochun oppa and hugged me tight. "Oppa!!! You sang so well on stage! You were so cool!!" She flirted. Seung unnie rolled her eyes. Yoochun oppa glanced at Seung and shot an apologetic look. But she blinked and walked out the room.

"Seung ah!" Yoochun yelled, as he carefully pushed the girl away. "Mianhae. I've gotta do something," he muttered and went out the room yelling, "Seung ahhhhhhhhh!"

 

Jaejoong looked at me and grinned. I smiled back and looked at the model, who was fixing her hair. "This place is only for authorized personnels," I said, "You're not on the list. Mind leaving?"

"Of course i mind. Can't you see that i've got VIP?" She irritatedly said.

"Apparently, no. So kindly please leave, or i'll have to get security," I said and smiled sweetly. She glared at me.

Then Jae stood before me and did something that made her stomp her feet and leave.

The model with Junsu suddenly stood up and apologized, "Ah.. Mianhae yo. Unnie...she's always like that."

"Kwenchana. It's not your fault," I said. She smiled sweetly and bowed.

"Oppa," she called Junsu, "I think i better go."

"Already? I'll send you. Come on. Let's go," Junsu said. "Hyung, i'll meet you guys at the hotel."

"Mm. Annyeong," Jae said. Junsu soon left the room with the model and only left me and Jae.

We sat on the couch and started interlocking our hands. "Yah, Jaejoong ah. When we get back to Seoul, i wanna have dinner with Yoseob oppa. Are you coming?" I asked.

"Nah. I don't wanna stay there and rush you. You go ahead," he sighed.

"You're probably gonna get busy like always......." I whispered.

"When did i neglect you?? Even if i'm busy, i'll still spend some time with you!" He said, tipping my chin upwards.

"Mm. That's true.." I agreed.

He laughed and put his forehead to mine. "Silly girl," he called.

"Yah!!" I yelled. He laughed and kissed my cheek. I started tickling him and he yelled, "YAH! HAJIMA!!!"

"Wae???'' I asked, tickling him more. He laughed then grabbed both my hands.

"STOP! Sorry, sorry!!" He apologized. Just then, there was a knock on the door and we stopped. "Come in," Jae allowed.

The door opened and in came a man. About middle age.

"I'm so sorry, but i'm looking for someone. Her name is Oh Ji Hae," that ahjussi looked directly at me.

"I've never heard of that name before," I admitted.

"You look like her. I'm a PI. I'm supposed to search for this girl," He said and fished out a picture. I glanced at it and gasped, followed by jae's gasp.

"This is me," I confirmed. The picture showed the boys and i coming out of the airport. "But my name isn't Oh Ji Hae...."

"Do you have a birth mark on your ankle?" He asked. I nodded discreetly and he smiled. "Then it must be you."

"Why are you searching for me? Who hired you?" I asked.

"Your birth parents."

-

-

-

THANKYOU my 41 subscribers!!! ^^

Sorry for waiting. :D

But thanks for staying with me. (:

Comments please?