I can't do it,

Unexpected

I was back in Seoul, at my parent's house. I laid on the luxurious bed, with an emotionless look. "Ji Hae ah," my mother called from the door.

"Deh," I answered automatically.

"Tomorrow's your first day at the company. Sleep early. Goodnight," she said.

"Yeh," I replied as she turned out the lights.

I sighed in the darkness and closed my eyes. I need to brace myself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Jaejoong's POV]

A week had already passed. And i still thought of her all day. When we're practicing, singing or dancing, i'd think of her.

"Hyung," Junsu called. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I gave a curt reply. He shook his head and walked away.

We were back in Seoul, for an upcoming concert. That makes it even worse, when i know she's here in this country.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Nikki's POV]

I couldn't do it. After a week, i saw how happy my parents were to have me back. And i just couldn't stay. I knew i wouldn't hurt them. I just couldn't.

I sat on the dining table with my parents, waiting for dinner.

"Appa, Omma," I muttered.

"Wae?" Both of them asked at the same time.

"I.. I'm not going to stay here anymore.. I'm leaving.." I said.

"Bwo?" Omma said in shock. "Aren't you happy here?"

"Omma, i'm sorry. I'm happy here... I am. But i'm happier living alone. I'm happier being Nikki. Not Ji Hae. I've been Nikki for so long. I can't give up that life.. Though i'm finally reunited with you guys, i never really had the feeling of family. I didn't feel it. I need to go somewhere else. I'm better off living alone.. This is what i want, Omma," I said.

"But-" she started to say when Appa stopped her.

"Dwae So. Ji Hae ah," he called, "If you wanna go...then go ahead. We'll always be in Seoul if you need us. Go wherever you want, but always remember, this door will forever be opened for you."

"Yeobo ah...." Omma whined. "We just got her back... How can we let her go?"

"It's not fair to force her. She's a grown up. Let her live her life."

"Ohhhhh, Ji Hae ah...." Omma cried. "I'm gonna miss you so much.. Omma loves you, mm?" She hugged me.

"Appa, Omma, gomawo," I whispered and went up my room. I gathered my ready packed luggges and went out.

There, my driver was waiting.

"Agassi, i'll send you to the airport?" he suggested.

"Yes, please. But first, send me to this place," I said and passed him a small note.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Jaejoong POV]

The concert. It's tonight.

I whipped out my phone and stared at Nikki's picture. Would she be here for the concert? She should be backstage with us now, cheering us on. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes.

"JYJ!" A staff shouted, "5 minutes!!!!" I stood up, checked my appearance once more and got ready.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Nikki's POV]

Here i was. I stepped into the crowded area and finally found my seat. Everyone was holding banners, screaming for JYJ.

I stood there, empty handed.

After about 5 minutes, "Empty" started playing. Everyone cheered on.

It was just like deja vu.

I smiled when i saw Jaejoong singing. Oh gosh.. I missed him so much..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Jaejoong's POV]

The concert ended with Empty remix version. I started to say, "Hello everybody! I'm gonna sing an extra song today. It's called Still In Love."

The crowd cheered as i sang. Once it was done, i looked at Junsu and Yoochun who were staring at me.

I use my eyes to get an approval. As if they understood, they nodded their heads.

"Everyone. That song was...for a special someone.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Nikki's POV]

He sang Still In Love...for me?

"Everyone.. That song was...for a special someone.." he said, "Maybe you guys have already guessed. That special someone...is...my ex girlfriend."

My eyes widened as everyone in their breath. There were whispered words everywere.

"Yeah. My ex-girlfriend.. All of you are shocked, i know. But please, please.. help me find her. I miss her.. so much.." he whispered into the mic. My eyes teared up.

"She," Yoochu started, "was a great girl. She was the best sister i ever had.."

"Yeah," Junsu oppa continued, "We loved her. Very much. But we've lost her now. And we need her back..."

My tears dropped, and i heard sniffing beside me. I turned to see a fan crying as well.

"I'm very sorry," Jaejoong said, "that i didn't disclose my relationship.. I didn't want to lose her.. I'm sorry, cassies. Really.."

Everyone was quiet when suddenly, a random fan yelled, "GWAENCHANA!" Then everyone followed suit. "GWAENCHANA! GWAENCHANA! GWAENCHANA!"

"Thank you everyone, thank you so much!" Yoochun yelled.

My tears fell as i squeezed out the crowd.

-

-

-

OK! Here's an update.

The next chapter will be the last one...

And people, people, please don't hate Nikki or this story.

I hope you enjoyed this update ^^